29th January 2014

Your IDEAL Game!

Made by Damen in Announcements

Banned
25 posts
Seen 21st March 2014
5th February 2014, 12:49 AM

I've been thinking of a game with a story. Not just a online game that lets you talk with other people, a game with plot and nothing else. No chats, just a good story. IF the game is succesfull you should start making sequels and even prequels.

+1 by dayton and Lemons
We are not your enemy.

Banned
137 posts
Seen 9th May 2014
5th February 2014, 11:39 AM

Hey! Please take the DAMENSPIKE GAMES HQ GAME IMPROVEMENT SURVEY

What is your IDEAL Game?

- A multiplayer virtual worldYes

- A single player world No

- A single player free roam with story and missions No

- A strategy game No

What is your ideal format?

- Explore separate phases (or rooms) of the game No

- Open world that can be teleported through or travelled through I don't know what to chose just a game like clubpenguin Yes

- A flat left and right perspective (like Mario games) No

- Full 3D world (like most Console games) No

What features of a Multiplayer do you like? ( you can pick all or just some of these)

+ Messages -No

+ Friends-No

+ Free Roam I dunno what this is-No

+ Create your own plot of land or game room-Yes

Would your ideal game have games within the game?

- Yes -My Answer

I don't know what to put

- No

Would your ideal world have a large selection of game content such as clothes, weapons, player decorations, other various customs?

Yes i would love a game like that Yes

Do you think a game with little stuff (like the game content suggested above) gets boring?

No

Do you think games should always be like other games?

A little No

What kind of character would the game base itself?

- Humans

- Stick people

- Animals 50% Yes

- Shapes

- Custom creature 50% Yes

Would the game NEED to have characteristics of other basic games (such as the name and structure and how the BETA test is formatted)

Yes -Yes

Do you think it needs to be childish?

Probably. Yes

this is for you all guys :D :D :D

My signatures:
Friends: Damen,Rsnail,CPManiac,Tennis. Friends: Sadie (Sarabarille), Gary, Rockhopper, Screenhog, Stompin' Bob, Damen, Tennis, CPManiac, & G Billy. Party's: Penguin Chat 3 Moderator Training at 4:00 pm (EST) & 1:00 pm (PST) | Hosted By: Rsnail (Lance Priebe) | Damen Spike Owner Of DAMENSPIKE GAMES HQ also known as DSG HQ and the Party Starts at 4:00 pm (EST) & 1:00 pm (PST) here is the link Link: http://www.rocketsnail.pw/penguin/ do your best PC3 Mods Also PC3 Mods be sure your there on time | Goals: My Goal is to get the rank Moderator then Administrator. :( :( :( No one likes the real me :( :( :(

Login or join the forums to reply.