30th January 2014
1 view

Consideration in something

Made by Key in Introductions and Leaving

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
30th January 2014, 06:07 PM

I don't know guys but for the first time ever I am considering leaving. I don't know why because I was feeling fine earlier and all of a sudden I seem stressed. I have felt this way before but never decided to quit but for once I am considering it. I don't know what to do, I accidently made a friend mad and now that person won't talk to me at all, so this was the worst case ofmy stress and I can't really take it any longer. I will give this post about 24 hours, then if you guys persuade me enough I may stay. But I don't think this even deserves being looked at. So guys you may comment anything you'd like, it can be hurtful or encouraging but this loyal key is starting to lose it's pride. So if I do decide to leave I will make a going away post that is a bit more brightened up so you guys know I will always be with you in my heart. And if I decide to stay then I will not make that post. Trust me it's not you guys, it's me.

~Key123

+1 by Preston, frozo, PenguinDSC, Bailey and 3 others

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
30th January 2014, 06:18 PM

All I got is some words that I didn't count how many, "Imma get a way for you to stay, Key. I will...." Dude, you were truly GRAND to me, and probably to everyone in my opinion. You were a great forum moderator, and something tells me you will earn it back, or even on oldcp, or both! Your just a great example, and I never want the model to leave its position. If you don't consider this, its a goodbye fellow key to the treasure of the past. :(

+1 by frozo, Bailey and Key

1,546 posts
Seen 31st May 2020
30th January 2014, 06:24 PM

KEY DONT LEAVE like i made a friend sad do you see me quitting nope! come on man dont be sad you made me happy you was grand to me if you leave i be nothing with out you :(

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
30th January 2014, 06:36 PM

You're leaving because your friend hasn't talked to you lately?? I think you should talk to him,and he will talk to you! (usually works for me.) Just please do not leave. you are very helpful,nice,and funny here.

your uber driver
Master
1,538 posts
Seen 31st May 2023
30th January 2014, 06:37 PM

Key. Normaly I'd say "Please stay" But no. Honestly this is a truly magnificent reason to leave(The stress part). I agree 100%. You shall be missed but at least your leaving with a good reason and impressed people. I prefer you stay because you know how sensitive friends can be. Perhaps he wasn't the right friend for you. But there are much more out there.

+1 by Bailey and Key
so long, goodbye, and good luck.

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
30th January 2014, 06:41 PM

Please don't leave Key! You have a lot of friends, and we really care about you. You were really great to have here, and it wouldn't be the same without you. You were a great friend of mine, and also many others. It would be so sad if you had left, I hope you can stay. You were really nice, and a former Moderator. That shows how loving and caring you are to everyone. Please re-consider this, it would be sad if you left.

Remember this, and never forget it. :)

+1 by Preston, Notacoolman, frozo, Bailey and 1 other

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
30th January 2014, 07:31 PM

Quote:
I don't know guys but for the first time ever I am considering leaving. I don't know why because I was feeling fine earlier and all of a sudden I seem stressed. I have felt this way before but never decided to quit but for once I am considering it. I don't know what to do, I accidently made a friend mad and now that person won't talk to me at all, so this was the worst case ofmy stress and I can't really take it any longer. I will give this post about 24 hours, then if you guys persuade me enough I may stay. But I don't think this even deserves being looked at. So guys you may comment anything you'd like, it can be hurtful or encouraging but this loyal key is starting to lose it's pride. So if I do decide to leave I will make a going away post that is a bit more brightened up so you guys know I will always be with you in my heart. And if I decide to stay then I will not make that post. Trust me it's not you guys, it's me.

~Key123
Key, the same thing has happened to me! I love this game and all of a sudden I am too busy and I too have been considering leaving but probably will not. You can quit if you want, but I will have you know this: You were a great person, very kind and a great moderator! I think you might get Oldcp moderator soon! I hope you stay and keep DamenSpikeHQ from getting about 50% worse, or you can leave and ruin a lot of fun for some people.

+1 by Key

693 posts
Seen 26th November 2014
30th January 2014, 07:45 PM

Please don't leave Key123. You were the leader of the Freehawks. You always made me happy when you were around. Please. I don't want you to leave but if you wanna leave I dont mind. Your reason is great. But I'd like it better if no more of my friends are quitting like Fizz quit. Brndav quit. You were the one who encouraged me to be positive. Stay happy. You have good reasoning to quit. You can quit if you want too. But I just dont want too. It's my opinion kind of. Anyways you were the one who will always be my friend. Like everyone else is.

+1 by Harrypot9 and Key

267 posts
Seen 2nd June 2014
30th January 2014, 09:55 PM

no,no,no,no,no,why,why is it always my friends who leave me in the end i don't want my friends to leave anymore.But i will stop acting like a 2 year old no matter how mad and sad i am,Key as much as i would like you to stay (by the way here is how much i want my friend,you,to stay do 457,895,678,234,456 times 120,360,678)The choice is your to make i will miss you my old friend ok,ok not really old but you get the point.Please don't leave

+1 by Key
Merc with a mouth.(if anyone is a Deadpool fan)

the awesome signature is made by Thisismyname

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
31st January 2014, 04:23 AM

Great news guys, thankfully that friend mailed me for the first time ever since the little incident. I mean even if my friend hadn't of mailed me I would still stay because you guys are great at persuasion, plus I don't want to let down all of my friends, especially after what PenguinDSC, Music, and PurpleSnowman said, PenguinDSC's picture almost brought me to tears, So did Music's, and Purple's too. Just about every single one of your guys' post really brought me to tears. So if you were wondering... I am staying :)

+1 by frozo

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Login or join the forums to reply.