2nd February 2014

I'm just Leaving

Made by Izzy in Introductions and Leaving

691 posts
Seen 7th May 2015
2nd February 2014, 06:36 AM

I am just nothing, I'm useless. This is the last day of DamenSpike Community. Just I will never come back again. I know I will never reach Moderator as I see/knew I have none good posts. I wish I can earn it by myself. But it will never happen after I leave. I am sorry if I hurt you. My dad didn't want me here to stay. This is not important. Computer is just for fun, but sorry. I'm really really sorry. I need to leave. And also a lot of people copying what I do, what I say and trying to copy my "i" Thanks for this users:

Sadie, tornado, KakashiSensei/PoliceBob, MiniPenguin/Jazz, AnnaJazz, Damen, Frozo, Freezer May23
Please don't forget me!
I love you all so much, so don't forget me! :')
Together, forever.

+1 by , iSnail, Snev and CPBiter
Loading Swag.. 0% ██████] 100%

GIFs/Signatures Credited to Polarmanax

Rookie
109 posts
Seen 8th April 2015
2nd February 2014, 06:46 AM

I wont IMaix. I remember your toutorial you gave me for PI. I will miss you IMaix!. Hope to see you one day again here.

~Jazz

This place sucks

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
2nd February 2014, 07:06 AM

Quote:
I am just nothing, I'm useless. This is the last day of DamenSpike Community. Just I will never come back again. I know I will never reach Moderator as I see/knew I have none good posts. I wish I can earn it by myself. But it will never happen after I leave. I am sorry if I hurt you. My dad didn't want me here to stay. This is not important. Computer is just for fun, but sorry. I'm really really sorry. I need to leave. And also a lot of people copying what I do, what I say and trying to copy my "i" Thanks for this users:

Sadie, tornado, KakashiSensei/PoliceBob, MiniPenguin/Jazz, AnnaJazz, Damen, Frozo, Freezer May23

Please don't forget me!

I love you all so much, so don't forget me! :')

Together, forever.
I will miss you Maix, It was fun having you on the forums ~Luke :(

To Find A FlashLight You Need A FlashLight
372 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
2nd February 2014, 08:01 AM

Quote:

Please don't forget me!

I love you all so much, so don't forget me! :').
Together, forever.
i shall miss you dearly.

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
2nd February 2014, 11:27 AM

I will miss you. I remember when you made that really good custom penguin.

691 posts
Seen 7th May 2015
3rd February 2014, 09:36 AM

I also ranked down, and I'll visit sometimes.. thanks for saying goodbye! But still not coming back.

Loading Swag.. 0% ██████] 100%

GIFs/Signatures Credited to Polarmanax

Login or join the forums to reply.