9th February 2014

IT IS AGAINST THE RULES TO HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS.

Made by Damen in Announcements

Michigan J Frog
406 posts
Seen 7th August 2023
9th February 2014, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Uhh Damen while your at it. Why am I ipbanned. What did I do? I'm really mad! Who did this?

I don't know.

What I mean is that if nobody did this then this would be a glitch or something. No one admits they did this. Can you lie unipban me or something. Or something.

267 posts
Seen 2nd June 2014
9th February 2014, 11:31 AM

Damen i agree with this rule but a lot of people have back up accounts that they use some times so what would they do?

Merc with a mouth.(if anyone is a Deadpool fan)

the awesome signature is made by Thisismyname

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
9th February 2014, 11:32 AM

Damen does this go for oldcp or forums? Or both?

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
9th February 2014, 11:42 AM

I tried telling him. It is quite sad, he is a great user.
I just dont want people thinking the same of me- my brother is thinking of joining.
But back to the point, I wish Zipline would have realized what he was doing. I feel so bad for him, because we all make mistakes.

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
9th February 2014, 11:51 AM

Don't worry Fizz, the moderator's job is to know who people are.

+1 by Fizz, Archie and Kara

225 posts
Seen 7th August 2015
9th February 2014, 11:54 AM

Quote:
I like this rule a lot. The only problem is people might mistake people using more than one account when there just brother and sister or twins like Cpmaniac and PenguinDSC. Like I have a little brother and he's thinking of joining. So what do you do in that situation? Also know someone is gonna fake having a brother or sister and just like spam, so how would you actually tell?
Hmm...That's another problem. Hope we find some sort of solution soon. By the way, PenguinDSC and CPManiac are brothers?

Rookie
5 posts
Seen 1st August 2015
9th February 2014, 11:56 AM

But what if they use a proxy server, you can´t IP ban someone if you don´t know what their IP is...

REMEMBER KIDS: RIDICULOUSLY BIG SIGNATURES = SMALL _____

sof#0717
Master
703 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th February 2014, 12:31 PM

Thank you Damen! This is horrible that he was bullying others.

When you need me I will be there, count on it.

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
9th February 2014, 12:44 PM

I totally agree and understand this rule this rule is major because us moderators don't know if that other account is your sister,brother, or any other family member. Do we still follow the rule that you can make more then one account but you can only use one of them yet you can switch on and off.. Or is this rule now major including you can only have one account to your name? Anyway I like this rule allot and this is grand because now users can see it is NOT excepted! Also, the punishments are fare since users now see this post so I am guessing this may or may not stop users from creating more then one account. Anyway nice post indeed and I hope this problem soon stops.

~Love,Sadie

+1 by CPManiac
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th February 2014, 12:45 PM

I agree with this rule. This is what having multiple accounts could cause:

People might be cheating to get rep. One makes the post the other one likes.

It would make more lag.

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
9th February 2014, 12:49 PM

Quote:
I like this rule a lot. The only problem is people might mistake people using more than one account when there just brother and sister or twins like Cpmaniac and PenguinDSC. Like I have a little brother and he's thinking of joining. So what do you do in that situation? Also know someone is gonna fake having a brother or sister and just like spam, so how would you actually tell?

That is true, but I agree with the rule. I am not sure if you can tell with brothers or sisters, or if they are the same penguin. If you are a Moderator, and check their account, showing they have more than about 5 accounts, either something is fishy or they have a large family, which is kind of unreasonable, because most of the kids would be different ages and not all would play. Also, all penguins can mostly tell if penguins with the same Iplog have different personalities, such as one uses nice, long words, and the other spams. (But that is not always true)

I used to have an account other than this, but I have not played it in like 2 months. Thank you for pointing this out Damen.

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
9th February 2014, 01:07 PM

Quote:
I totally agree and understand this rule this rule is major because us moderators don't know if that other account is your sister,brother, or any other family member. Do we still follow the rule that you can make more then one account but you can only use one of them yet you can switch on and off.. Or is this rule now major including you can only have one account to your name? Anyway I like this rule allot and this is grand because now users can see it is NOT excepted! Also, the punishments are fare since users now see this post so I am guessing this may or may not stop users from creating more then one account. Anyway nice post indeed and I hope this problem soon stops.

~Love,Sadie

As moderators, I expect we need to know who everyone is. We don't moderate for nothing!

+1 by Bailey

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

739 posts
Seen 28th July 2014
9th February 2014, 01:26 PM

NOOO WHY!?!?!?!? He was my friend and I was helping him make games :( I can't belive this.

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
9th February 2014, 01:41 PM

Good Because I have only one acc

Declan - Quit

YES
Master
2,119 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th February 2014, 03:24 PM

Im very dissapointed with zipline he was very nice