9th February 2014

goodbye.forever.

Made by Notacoolman in Introductions and Leaving

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
9th February 2014, 08:42 PM

Hello. and goodbye. I made a post a few days ago,about me quitting Oldcp,because i was not having fun on it anymore. Well now i am also starting to not have fun on this forum. So i am quitting this also. It's not ONLY because i'm not having fun on here anymore,but also because most of my other friends quit,i feel sort of un-wanted,and un-needed,because i have never ever gotten a thank you for what i do,and etc.i guess i'll visit every so often. (maybe i won't.) I've had a long,and good journey here. i would like to thank everyone for being nice to me,and supporting me.Some of you might be thinking: "you stupid man! you're just gonna come back in 2 days,at most." think that all you want. but i really am quitting.watch me. I'll stay until this post gets..."buried",to see if anybody responded to this. After that,i'm gone. By the way,sorry to anyone who is sad that i didn't give them an individual goodbye. I just don't have time to individually say goodbye to all of my friends here. Well i guess this is it. Those of you who want to still see me,sometimes i go on newcp,usually servers icicle,ice berg,blizzard,or abominable. So you guys can see me there,if you're lucky. My username is Bossmangfgfg. I don't know why i added the "gfgfg" part. well Waddle on!

p.s mods feel free to change my rank to Rookie

+1 by Scott, Fizz, x, Spongebob and 5 others

Fizz
Master
437 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
9th February 2014, 08:51 PM

I'll miss you Coolman, Sodaman, Bossman, Mordecai (many other names I cant remember) You and me were bro's since we met. I hope you decide to come back soon and have a fizzy time with all your friends. If not you don't come back I guess you'll see me in your soda. ;)

a cool photo I made in 2013

Michigan J Frog
406 posts
Seen 7th August 2023
9th February 2014, 08:53 PM

No coolman is it to late. What amongst all seems to you and makes you feel the way that you want to quit. I promise to mend my ways a good friend to all I will become! I don't know I may quit because everyone wants me to leave. Coolman do not leave I will persuade you in any way if your growing out of this then I will hang out with you and we can do more grown stuff. So please do not quit I will persuade you in anyway to leave a light to shine for staying. May the stars fine a everlasting path for you and wish you the best luck my friend.

~ Chopper who is ipbanned

Master
919 posts
Seen 2nd March 2016
9th February 2014, 08:59 PM

Awwh.I'll miss you very much.The whole community will miss you.I hope you will come back some time.Farewell,Coolman.

+1 by Spongebob and Sophie

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
9th February 2014, 09:04 PM

Awww! Bye Coolman! Are you Gizzyman?

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
9th February 2014, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Awww! By Coolman! Are you Gizzyman?
bye,dude. and No,i'm not Gizzyman. i've never heard of him. all the usernames i've had in the past: Coolman,Broly,Bossman,Sodaman,Mordecai,NarutoUzumaki,and Swagman.

King of Cringe
Master
1,799 posts
Seen 23rd December 2018
9th February 2014, 09:16 PM

I remember you Swagman! I wish you wouldn't leave. :(

+1 by Notacoolman
MY MOD APP:http://forums.damenspike.com/view/20226-/

MY DET APP:http://forums.damenspike.com/view/21056-/

Thank you, Sampopxxx101! :)

Knights Army! More info: http://forums.damenspike.com/KnightsArmy Thanks Away/Wisp for the signature! :D
Thanks Yoyo for le awesome comic! :D Thanks Sampopxxx for the signature! :D Thanks suzy for the boss signature! :D
Thanks Lloyd for dis sig! ;)
Behold the sig of 2015!! Thanks Foxeh!!
[/center

heyhey
Master
1,248 posts
Seen 27th June 2022
9th February 2014, 09:32 PM

We will miss you Coolman. You were a good friend. :(

~Sophie

+1 by Notacoolman
Beautiful signatures made by the amazing Tasha v