26th February 2014

Channel Manager

Made by Damen in Announcements

693 posts
Seen 26th November 2014
28th February 2014, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Quote:

I noticed all your submissions have been invalid SWF files. They contain HTML content because they are spoof links to an embedded SWF page. Please target the direct media link.
Damen I'm confused. I wanna change my room to a different swf. And actual swf NOT PNG and it says this Is this because I already have a room named that and you need to delete it first or is it just a bug?

You need to fill in the re-Captcha correctly. If it doesn't show up, use Google Chrome / Firefox.[/quote] Wait can you delete my room named /jr icedragon. It says that its being reviewed already. So I think you need to delete my room 1st.

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
28th February 2014, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Submitted 3 rooms, all 3 rejected.

What's the point of a channel manager if most of the rooms are going to be rejected?

I noticed all your submissions have been invalid SWF files. They contain HTML content because they are spoof links to an embedded SWF page. Please target the direct media link.

May I ask, how do I find a direct swf that's not embedded to a website? Mine got refused because of this also.

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

693 posts
Seen 26th November 2014
28th February 2014, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What's the point of a channel manager if most of the rooms are going to be rejected?

May I ask, how do I find a direct swf that's not embedded to a website? Mine got refused because of this also.
Okay, ill give you 1,000,000,000 sites of swfs XD Jk just 1 :L http://archives.clubpenguinwiki.info/wiki/Parties_&_Events Click an swf u want. First the party then the room u want. (some back like in 2006/7 wont work) Btw it has to have .swf at the end of the site . Thats how you know if its an swf or not.

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
28th February 2014, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Okay, ill give you 1,000,000,000 sites of swfs XD Jk just 1 :L http://archives.clubpenguinwiki.info/wiki/Parties_&_Events Click an swf u want. First the party then the room u want. (some back like in 2006/7 wont work) Btw it has to have .swf at the end of the site . Thats how you know if its an swf or not.

I know how to get an swf already, but thanks. I was meaning an swf not embedded on a site.

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Banned
244 posts
Seen 2nd June 2014
28th February 2014, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I know how to get an swf already, but thanks. I was meaning an swf not embedded on a site.

CHROME ONLY
Inspect element, then CTRL + F then type in .swf and keep pressing enter until it mark the one you want then Edit HTML and copy the link.

693 posts
Seen 26th November 2014
28th February 2014, 05:47 PM

Please delete my /jr room damen. It is /jr icedragon. I wanna put a different swf on it.

Login or join the forums to reply.