3rd March 2014

Terry changing passes, no more guns, etc

Made by Key in Announcements

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
3rd March 2014, 05:25 PM

Hello, I have decided to put this in the announcements section because this is an announcement. Just a few minutes ago Terry91 was ipbanned for changing Nicholas Angel's password. I can't belive he would do that or maybe he is getting hacked? Mods no longer have the ability to change passwords.

Also guns have been removed from OldCP forever because of what happened with all the shootings. This will surely stop all of the complaints about the whole accounts getting deleted thing.

And we are about to go on strike until tomorrow unless all of us make a post about the truth, So keep posting!

After gathering more info, It seems that Terry is not guilty, But Alex is. He actually has the same ip as a former user & Freehawk named Lone. Hopefully this is not Lone that was apart of this.

+1 by Kara and Bailey

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd March 2014, 05:28 PM

I didn't hack! I ever don't know how, Someone hacked me to into my account. I wasn't here online on today, I was at school without using my laptop in one day. I think hackers hacked me. I never hack, I didn't do it to Nicholas.

+1 by x and Zeternal

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
3rd March 2014, 05:28 PM

Terry91 claims he wasn't even online today, and he was hacked by the same person who hacked Nicholas.

The guns were useful, but if you're going to abuse them, no more for you.

I think a one day strike is the correct decision to make for this post. Other than the story about Terry, +1

"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
3rd March 2014, 05:31 PM

This goes to show that not all mods are trusted - they need to be picked more wisely to my opinion.

+1 by Kara

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
3rd March 2014, 05:35 PM

Maybe Terry was hacked? Terry, you might want to get a more secure computer because you have been hacked various times.

~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-More go as soon.

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd March 2014, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Maybe Terry was hacked? Terry, you might want to get a more secure computer because you have been hacked various times.

I never hacked Nicholas Angel, I never do that! Why would I change his pass? I didn't do it to him, I wasn't online on 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. I didn't use guns or Nick's account, I never use that. They hacked me, I think It was hackers or rover who hacked me to into my account to hacking him. :(

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
3rd March 2014, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I never hacked Nicholas Angel, I never do that! Why would I change his pass? I didn't do it to him, I wasn't online on 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. I didn't use guns or Nick's account, I never use that. They hacked me, I think It was hackers or rover who hacked me to into my account to hacking him. :(

Don't worry buddy I belive you, But wait. You never did /whisper to me all day today? Because something happened at a place.

~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-More go as soon.

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
3rd March 2014, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Don't worry buddy I belive you, But wait. You never did /whisper to me all day today? Because something happened at a place.

I didn't going on 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM for using Terry91 account. I was at SCHOOL time 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM without using my laptop. How come I kept getting demoted and hacked? I'm only Deaf in OldCP..
Why did they hacking me for what?!

Login or join the forums to reply.