8th March 2014

What now? -- OLDCP.BIZ OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
8th March 2014, 12:12 PM

The moderator organisation has failed to prove secure even after password updates for the moderators. The tracks left behind from the person who got into Musclebob1's account are vague. The possibilities are quite thin, either a user called 'Gamer' or 'Bossman' or 'Chai' were responsible OR Musclebob1 actually did what his account did. Zeternal.

Either way, the DS order has officially agreed to only store 4 moderators on OldCP.biz of DSGHQ Order. To be a moderator you must be on the DSGHQ Order which means you will be an Agent of the HQ.

If you were a moderator and your account will not work, you have no choice but to create a new identity.

If you were told bogus like 'you will be the next admin' or 'you are a moderator', they were all cruel lies by a fake Damen.

Fixed?
Yes. All deleted players were restored and fakes deleted.

Moderators can no longer apply for OLDCP.BIZ on the forum. You may still apply for FORUM MOD on the Applications section though.

What now?
Be patient and allow us to make these vital changes.

What about security?
OldCP is more secure without 4+ moderators.

Mod Comp?
Martius will still go on, but the hired moderator will probably be someone who is quite ready to take on the DSGHQ Order. Possibly someone who has been alerted regarding my interest in their services for the Order Agency. Yes, this could lessen your chance of success drastically.

Thank you
Damen

+1 by Moshi, frozo, Dexter, PenguinDSC and 21 others

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Seen 2nd January 2022
8th March 2014, 12:13 PM

Damen Can U Plz Undelete me my name is oldcphelper and i am deleted and ipbanned

+1 by TSA Director

[/spoiler] [/center]

i am forever thankful Zeternal :)

maddie
597 posts
Seen 8th February 2023
8th March 2014, 12:14 PM

I understand damen I think you are making a good choice.. Good luck damen. I wanted to thank you for giving a chance at mod. Thanks

Moshi

+1 by Harrypot9
hi i am moshi

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
8th March 2014, 12:16 PM

Oh well, there will not be many moderators on at a time... I do not agree with this decision, I think there must be at least 8 moderators, but it is not my choice, you made the game, you make the decisions.

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
8th March 2014, 12:17 PM

I believe this is for the best. Though, since Muscle is on the order, will he be replaced?

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
8th March 2014, 12:18 PM

Okay, thanks for the information I am great full I would not share my password with the fake Damen he told me to ask Mateo to verify he was real Mateo replied yes he is. I still did not budge I remained to play until Cyberwolf accused me as being Courtney6. It's a shame for the demotions that where faced I worked hard for Moderator and so be it OldCp will still return safely. How do you become an agent or part of the order I always wanted to join it. But on the other hand +1 and thank you Damen :)

-Sadie

+1 by Harrypot9 and Key
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

189 posts
Seen 26th April 2023
8th March 2014, 12:18 PM

I'm really glad you made this decision. I'll always thought less moderators were a bit more safe :)

Sting

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
8th March 2014, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Okay, thanks for the information I am great full I would not share my password with the fake Damen he told me to ask Mateo to verify he was real Mateo replied yes he is. I still did not budge I remained to play until Cyberwolf accused me as being Courtney6. It's a shame for the demotions that where faced I worked hard for Moderator and so be it OldCp will still return safely. How do you become an agent or part of the order I always wanted to join it. But on the other hand +1 and thank you Damen :)

-Sadie
You must be chosen for the order.

+1 by Scott

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
8th March 2014, 12:20 PM

Quote:
I understand damen I think you are making a good choice.. Good luck damen. I wanted to thank you for giving a chance at mod. Thanks
Moshi

Not so, I cleared the IP bans and removed deleted accounts. If your password doesn't work I suggest 'Moshix'.
Quote:
Looks like more people breaking the rules at midnight.
Quite so.
Quote:
I believe this is for the best. Though, since Muscle is on the order, will he be replaced?
Musclebob1 was no responsible himself.

+1 by Scott, May23 and OldCPHelper

76 posts
Seen 24th January 2016
8th March 2014, 12:21 PM

good idea damen this will help safen oldcp PS Help Me! DELETED AND IPBANNED!

+1 by OldCPHelper, -1 by Harrypot9
To Become A Agent U Have To Get This Right
http://www.quizyourfriends.com/end-quiz.php?id=1405011616522704
No this i cant type in but mail me about danger or targets will be appreciated
But Here It Is The Exact Official Real TSA HQ

LOL i love the TSA HQ cause it has the latest Agent Computers

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
8th March 2014, 12:21 PM

Thank you Damen for the information. The winner of Martius will show that they have the potential to be on the order. Again thank you for the information Damen, this is appreciated very much.

+1 by Harrypot9

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
8th March 2014, 12:22 PM

Aw, I need to remake my account!! I hope I can log in soon.

Former Drejk Moderator
1,663 posts
Seen 8th March 2016
8th March 2014, 12:23 PM

damen I agree with you on this on because too many mods means more chance of oldcp getting taken over I think you have made a wise choice and also I'm not gonna do mod comp coz I wanna be seen so the 37 ppl who wanted me 2 do mod comp and be mod I'm not doin mod comp coz guys D: and I respect damen all the way so well done damen thumbs up for me

+1 by Damen

maddie
597 posts
Seen 8th February 2023
8th March 2014, 12:24 PM

I just remember about the password cyberwolf gave me a while back now my nncount is all good and has a safe password thank you damen

hi i am moshi

Login or join the forums to reply.