Seen 2nd January 2022
9th March 2014, 01:54 PM

Thankyou For Notifying Me Damen i will beware of all this

[/spoiler] [/center]

i am forever thankful Zeternal :)

617 posts
Seen 18th October 2015
9th March 2014, 02:25 PM

They should hack Disney so we can get on with our life.

+1 by Harrypot9 and Sunset, -1 by Asq5, iSnail and Bailey
insert signature here

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
9th March 2014, 03:15 PM

im sorry but..
the fact that there were all these hackings sounded suspicious to me, especially since you did the whole hacking thing with that whatever gang and stuff.
recent hacks were probably real. but i don't like it when someone get's blamed for hacking and then everyone starts bullying them and they become an "outcast"

"Everyone has heard that a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know that this is not true."

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
9th March 2014, 05:42 PM

Quote:
im sorry but..
the fact that there were all these hackings sounded suspicious to me, especially since you did the whole hacking thing with that whatever gang and stuff.
recent hacks were probably real. but i don't like it when someone get's blamed for hacking and then everyone starts bullying them and they become an "outcast"

Yes they deserve punishment, but when they admit their wrong doing I forgive and others must forgive, just like we did to Zeternal. And whenever we make a story for OldCP or any game we don't call it hackings, other people sometimes call them that but they aren't. Nobody ever gets their password cracked and account abused in fictional events, never have and never shall.

+1 by x, Chelsey, iSnail, Notacoolman and 1 other

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
9th March 2014, 05:50 PM

I believe you create a brilliant game and web site I hardly think you would want to DESTROY your own creation I believe OldCp and all of the dsghq is truly magnificent and I believe all the cool mysterious add ons and story's are brilliant there for I truly support the dsghq. I believe you are 100% correct on this.

+1,Sadie

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Banned
244 posts
Seen 2nd June 2014
10th March 2014, 10:14 AM

Quote:
They should hack Disney so we can get on with our life.
You should get a life :l

+1 by Rocket, -1 by Damen, Notacoolman, iSnail, Kara and 1 other

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
10th March 2014, 03:39 PM

Quote:
The only role-play that ever happens on oldcp and dsghq is the following:

When Scarlet/Rover is involved

When bombs are involved

When room edits are involved.

When people are used to act as different characters.

What is not role-play:

People having their passwords cracked and their accounts used to ban, ipban and cause havoc on oldcp.

THIS IS WHY WE HAVE MODERATORS AND ADMINISTRATORS, SO THIS KIND OF THING DOESNT HAPPEN, NOT TO AID A ROLE PLAY.

So I don't want to see another person saying that what happened was role-play, because I DONT BAN MY OWN USERS FOR SOME DUMB STORY.

So, Kara, Thisismyname and a couple others.... take notice and know I am not stupid enough to ruin my own website.

Yes Damen,i agree. Some people think everything is role-played when it is not. And it can be kind of annoying.

Login or join the forums to reply.