Forum needs more!

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
15th March 2014, 06:33 AM

Hello,

Recently I've seen people not posting on discussions, perhaps because they aren't willing or people just won't make discussions I don't know why.

I noticed a lack of content springing from over the last week... I'm just saying to keep DSGHQ alive we need to post and make content.

So that's all! So when you see a discussion with no posts on it, post! It gives that poster more confidence.

+1 by Templar, Nintendo, Scott, TerryDJ and 15 others

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
15th March 2014, 06:41 AM

Yea Damen I am not confidence because no postes on my disscusions like my PW applications

-1 by Harrypot9
Declan - Quit

So without further ado.
263 posts
Seen 29th May 2023
15th March 2014, 06:45 AM

Dear damen, we dont have anything left to post, we posted over 12000 posts about everything we know about oldcp,snailschat and all of your games! You must update one of your games or create another one or do a contest,(Cp membership,Forum moderator,in game moderator) you must do something in order to Make this forum live for a longer time..

if you dont do anything right now,you may lose your players..

You now know why no body is making posts alot..

EDIT: i dont know why this post is disliked..

-1 by Harrypot9 and Jas

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th March 2014, 07:16 AM

Damen, you have to realize that there isn't much to talk about on the Forum anymore. Nothing exciting or interesting is happening at the moment. Also, there aren't any spectacular events occurring on Old CP. I mean, come on, we've talked about A LOT on the forum. I think you should be happy about that.

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
15th March 2014, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Damen, you have to realize that there isn't much to talk about on the Forum anymore. Nothing exciting or interesting is happening at the moment. Also, there aren't any spectacular events occurring on Old CP. I mean, come on, we've talked about A LOT on the forum. I think you should be happy about that.
I dont think you should be telling me what to be happy about, although you are both right. I am working on new game so that there may be more things to talk about. :)

+1 by Asq5, Hashir, Key, Kara and 1 other

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
15th March 2014, 07:27 AM

No need to worry, Damen! Even though there's not a lot to talk about, we can come up with our own ideas, like fan-fiction posts, special occasion ideas, etc.

"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
15th March 2014, 07:28 AM

I mean, there's an entire oldcp to talk about, snail drop, new TV, radio shows, I try to make it as fun as possible! Some people don't want me to start blowing up rooms again. I will work on Snaildom for you but if you don't bother to play it what can I do?

+1 by Key, Dane Ren and Harrypot9

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
15th March 2014, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Quote:

I dont think you should be telling me what to be happy about, although you are both right. I am working on new game so that there may be more things to talk about. :)

AWESOME DAMEN!
Only Multiplayer Game with bbfs:Oldcp so far...

+1 by Damen
Declan - Quit

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
15th March 2014, 07:58 AM

I agree I have seen lacking in posting which gives no meaning to moderate of course I mean moderating posts many posts have been getting nothing to support them as in no feedback which is quite terrible. Each user has a given talent and I believe I myself usually leaves feedback if I don't well I suppose I don't see why I din't I honestly enjoy posting little notes/feedback because it helps the user grow. +1

-Sadie

+1 by Sadie and Key
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Master
1,167 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
15th March 2014, 08:23 AM

Quote:

OldCP is about to get exiting again. Draken returned...with a gun.

Veteran
Master
3,713 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th March 2014, 08:25 AM

Quote:

OldCP is about to get exiting again. Draken returned...with a gun.

I saw Draken was here in town last night. Scarlet brought her gun at /office..

Scott
50 posts
Seen 21st June 2023
15th March 2014, 08:46 AM

Yes I totally agree on this truly I do, I believe users must put in full effort, in my mind users should continue to try commenting on everyone's posts if no one else has commented on it. Users must think their comment given to support that user truly does mean something I honestly think users should put more effort into their posting then I think the forums shall wake up once again. Brilliant post Damen nice work indeed.

-Scott

+1 by Damen and Scott
Scott

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
15th March 2014, 09:11 AM

Yes Damen, I think we should start taking a new approach besides blowing up rooms, Maybe we could have a new server wide event? Because with everybody reporting on it we would have more posts! We have enough topics, but not all of them are being used as much. And maybe instead of blowing up things we could possibly open up some new mini games in-game kinda like the Snowball server, but something more original that people could talk about more on forums. The last couple of weeks we have probalay only ot 70 or 80 posts, maybe we need something to motivate the users, like bringing back the credit reward for posts? But to avoid abuse and spam of posts you should have to have at least 150 rep with the rank Member? Or even a certin amount of reputation. As long as we have something to motivate the users I think we could liven up the forums allot more. Here are a few suggestions that may help you out Damen! New forum makeover, More features for users, More ranks?, maybe even more staff members. I have allot more but then this post would pretty much take over the page. So maybe the thing that we need is to add more features.

Trust me Damen, this is the best gaming websites I have ever been on, and when I say best I mean by ar the best. I am looking forward to staying with this website for many years to come, no matter how un-populated it gets. I bid you good luck on getting more people to post on this forum, And I will try my best to comment on all of the posts that I feel make me feel Happy, sad, mad, tired, exited, and any other emotion that there is.

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

The King Dog
211 posts
Seen 23rd April 2021
15th March 2014, 09:17 AM

Quote:
I mean, there's an entire oldcp to talk about, snail drop, new TV, radio shows, I try to make it as fun as possible! Some people don't want me to start blowing up rooms again. I will work on Snaildom for you but if you don't bother to play it what can I do?

The King Dog

The King Dog
211 posts
Seen 23rd April 2021
15th March 2014, 09:19 AM

Damen I love your game I stop playing newcp for oldcp I mmean like i NEVER get on newcp I always get on here.

+1 by Damen and
The King Dog

Login or join the forums to reply.