22nd March 2014

Freedom of Speech

Made by Damen in Announcements

sof#0717
Master
703 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd March 2014, 03:03 PM

I really like this idea, wonderful speech Damen!

When you need me I will be there, count on it.

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd March 2014, 04:19 PM

Mainly it is the people who aren't on the forum.

Straight Outta Compton Sw
577 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
22nd March 2014, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Hello,

The DSGHQ now permits appeals to moderators and administrators. Why? Because getting banned for speaking up is unfair!

If you are banned, you may appeal your ban in the Public Appeal section! Why? Because you deserve to provide your own proof that you were banned unfairly.

Moderators that ban because a user appeals will be demoted.

Appeal Rules

- Only make one appeal per ban, not two otherwise the appeal will be deleted.

- If your appeal is denied, do not make another or you will be ip banned (if not already).

- Do not make appeals for someone else. The user must appeal for them self. (exception below)

- If your forum account is banned and you cannot appeal for the account, ask a moderator to post your appeal on behalf of your banned account.

DSGHQ Order FAQ

What does Emperor Regent Mean? I am currently the only Emperor Regent as I represent Rocketsnail.

Do we have to follow 'orders'? Yes, as OldCP is part of the DSGHQ Order and you play under the Order so if someone tells you to do something when they have authority, you should do it unless it's against your morals.

Can I be a mod? XD

Ok, thank you and may the force be with you!
Freedom of speech! Now I can stop getting kicked! WOOHOO +1 also!

Master
538 posts
Seen 4th July 2019
24th March 2014, 06:40 PM

I love this idea. It's good to know justice will be served in these instances. GREAT idea +1
~MrLion

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Seen 5th June 2022
25th March 2014, 06:39 PM

This is great! BTW, I have been getting postcards that have smiley faces on it, and I click it, and it messes up my computer.I told Nintendo and he said tell Damen. He said don't click it anymore. So if you are reading this, thank you. Just wanted to tell you.

Master
538 posts
Seen 4th July 2019
25th March 2014, 06:44 PM

Quote:
This is great! BTW, I have been getting postcards that have smiley faces on it, and I click it, and it messes up my computer.I told Nintendo and he said tell Damen. He said don't click it anymore. So if you are reading this, thank you. Just wanted to tell you.
I have had this same thing happen to me in the past. Just ignore them.

Login or join the forums to reply.