BIG New Changes to OldCP and DSGHQ Ranks

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
26th March 2014, 12:35 PM

Hello, got some exciting news here.

So, since the DSGHQ Order was setup, it's caused some rather off putting confusions in who is the Emperor, who is the Regent etc...

Well, you first need to understand the DSGHQ and OldCP are completely separate things. OldCP is an Empire, consisting of a Royal Monarch known as the 'Emperor Regent'. But as of today, the DSGHQ and OldCP will be ruled by only One Ruler from now on.

Well ok but... Why does the Emperor have to be under Regency?
On OldCP, we consider the true Emperor to be Rocketsnail. Rocketsnail gave the game Club Penguin to Disney and nobody really took his place as 'main owner' if you like. Therefore, as tradition, on OldCP we think the Emperor rules in the place of Rocketsnail, believing one day perhaps he may return.

So here's what has changed. No Longer are there 2 seperate Emperors for the DSGHQ and OldCP, there is ONLY ONE! And now since this has happened, I need to take off my lovely Emperor badge :((((

Cyberwolf since he is currently Regent, has now become the Emperor of the DSGHQ Order aswell. Yet, I will be back as Emperor soon when Snaildom is complete.

OldCP is currently the main game on the DSGHQ, so the House of Thrones is where the Order matters go to currently.

Well Damen, if you're not the Emperor of your own website, what are you? I am currently Lord of the Watch and Administrator. Cyberwolf commands us all.

Ok any questions post below.

+1 by Ender Skippy, Hashir, iSnail, Chandler and 30 others

584 posts
Seen 19th March 2021
26th March 2014, 12:40 PM

This is a big change. When snaildom comes out will it be back normal? Very interesting. ~iSnail

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
26th March 2014, 12:41 PM

Okay, question: How long is going to last? (Time estimation.)
I strongly dislike changes like this. :P

+1 by avax, TerryDJ, , Archie and 3 others

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
26th March 2014, 12:41 PM

Cool, now I understand. I have a question. Will there be like meetings or things for the order members or something?

+1 by avax and Annie
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
26th March 2014, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Cool, now I understand. I have a question. Will there be like meetings or things for the order members or something?
All Order matters will go to the Throne room on OldCP, that is until its moved to a different game in the long future.
Quote:

By changes do you mean Cyberwolf? When Snaildom is out, I will become the Emperor again and Cyberwolf will become the Co Founder like before, but there will still only be one ruler for both games.

+1 by Hashir, , TerryDJ and Annie

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
26th March 2014, 12:52 PM

Quote:
By changes do you mean Cyberwolf?
No, changes involving high authority. I think you control the website better than anyone else ever could. That's why I don't like those kind of changes.
I really didn't mean to sound rude regarding Cyberwolf. Sorry.

+1 by avax, TikiLiki and Annie

Master
538 posts
Seen 4th July 2019
26th March 2014, 12:52 PM

Wow, This is big! I completely understand you wanting time to be put into Snaildom. I respect your authority, and now I serve Cyberwolf.
Looks like Snaildom will be awesome since your spending all your efforts there. I can't wait til' it comes out! Long live the King!
Does this mean Cyberwolf will choose staff? That's my only question.
Your Counselor LOL,
MrLion

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
26th March 2014, 12:55 PM

Question, Will we still be able to get into the order?

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
26th March 2014, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Quote:

All Order matters will go to the Throne room on OldCP, that is until its moved to a different game in the long future.

Quote:

By changes do you mean Cyberwolf? When Snaildom is out, I will become the Emperor again and Cyberwolf will become the Co Founder like before, but there will still only be one ruler for both games.
When is Snaildom coming out? ~Luke

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
26th March 2014, 03:04 PM

I Hope You Come Back Soon! We Miss You All Damen. ~Star~

Master
1,167 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
26th March 2014, 03:07 PM

Yes, we will miss you! I cannot wait until you get back, and I also cannot wait until Snaildom comes out.

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
26th March 2014, 03:15 PM

It's nice to have changes from time to time! I guess Rocket Snail is a bit like a prophecy to OldCP? 'One day he might return', sounds a bit like one to me :P

Don't worry Damen, you will get back your beloved emperor badge back soon enough!

+1 by Damen and Annie

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

739 posts
Seen 28th July 2014
26th March 2014, 03:16 PM

Question: Can I help make Snaildom? I can test it, moderate it, or anything you need.

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
26th March 2014, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Question: Can I help make Snaildom? I can test it, moderate it, or anything you need.
Thanks for the offer, young developer! I shall summon people to help moderate Snaildom.

And I should be Emperor again before Snaildom arrives, so that I can take full control of the game.

+1 by Aman0708 , Chandler, Key, iSnail and 1 other

Login or join the forums to reply.