7th April 2014

Looking for a Royal Warlord

Made by Damen in Announcements

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
7th April 2014, 04:23 PM

You may count on me Damen once my turncoat title vanishes i will be a free penguin again and be worthy to you.

+1 by Damen

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
7th April 2014, 04:25 PM

Quote:
I'm co-founder.

Sign me up.

(Haha!)
Cyberwolf maybe that will happen one day.

maddie
597 posts
Seen 8th February 2023
7th April 2014, 04:28 PM

Ah yes, This is a great job for me Haha.

hi i am moshi

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
7th April 2014, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Ah yes, This is a great job for me Haha.
i couldent agree more (means i agree more)

2,580 posts
Seen 11th November 2019
7th April 2014, 05:08 PM

I think I would probably be good at this, but I but I would not wanna be mostly silent.

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th April 2014, 05:37 PM

I'm up for this job. I mean, if you would like to give it to someone else, I'm totally cool with that.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

956 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
7th April 2014, 05:42 PM

Im up to the job, but there is one thing. If you are soft in real life does that count? Cause I am NOT soft in game

2,442 posts
Seen 26th February 2019
7th April 2014, 05:47 PM

I think I'm up for the job! Im silent, I'm strong, i don't laugh to many jokes.. I'm a man! And I think I have what it takes. So put me on the list! I have a strong responsibility for these kind of things. I'm have deep deep caring of my powers. And do not abuse. I use my powers for necessary reasons only! So add me to the list! Although ill be on, on the 8th.

~Rawr

+1 by Damen

189 posts
Seen 26th April 2023
7th April 2014, 05:53 PM

A few people said I have what it takes. I wouldn't mind.

Sting

Master
538 posts
Seen 4th July 2019
7th April 2014, 05:54 PM

Here is your WarLord:

+1 by Damen and Mouse Ninja

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
7th April 2014, 05:54 PM

Be Manly- Very Manly

Be Strong- I am strong and I will always be strong

Be Powerful- I have penguins worship me sometimes (which I think is cool and weird)

Be Loyal- Most Loyal person alive

Must not be soft- Hardcore 1000%

Must not like having a laugh- I laugh like once every few weeks.

Must be mostly silent- I am very silent

Armor- Lots of it

Preferably Male, if not male, must be manly female- I am male

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
7th April 2014, 05:55 PM

Damen, I am just someone who would like to be it. I would most likely not obtain it, but I will still apply.

Damenspike Forums Username: Sparta

Oldcp.biz Username: Frogs

Be silent- I will work at that mostly, I will try my best to keep silent and not talk much.

Be soft- I am not necessarily "soft" but I do help others. I help them in a way, I'm not very patient though.

Be strong- I am pretty strong, I don't give up easily.

Be loyal- I am loyal. Most of the time. The "incident" was out of my anger, so I probably wont get warlord because even though I apologized, it cant be taken back. I am going to try my best to be loyal.

Must not like having laughs- Ok, in real life I don't laugh a lot. But I laugh an average amount on here. Another reason why I might not make it.

Be manly- I am going to try to be manly, those weird things I do are jokes. Which is another problem.

Male

Armor- I don't quite understand this, if it means be cautious, then I am pretty good at it. I am very cautious and take notes of my surroundings. That also will help with being brave, putting others first before me. It helps in that way because you can take note of what kind of people are in your surroundings and can warn about the certain people to help save players.

All these things I listed are things I need to do. I will work hard at them and try my best to fit the Warlord position. I promise, if I even get it, that I will do all these things, I'm just telling the truth about me and I will try my best to fit the Warlord character/position.

Reason: I would like to be a warlord because I feel like I need to strive at something or have a burden on my shoulders. Since the "incident" I have been wanting to make myself turn around and be how I used to be. Most likely I will not get accepted, I am not trying to get sympathized, so I am just stating the truth. I really hope I get this job because I need responsibility to help me feel like I am doing something good, and not bad. I still have the bad feeling about the "incident" and I want to get rid of it in a way that will help me. I hope you accept me.

Thank you for reading this.

+1 by Sunset

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
7th April 2014, 06:07 PM

I am somewhat silent, and even though I might laugh a bit much, most of the time I don't really enjoy it. I don't know what you mean by "armor" however. Is it the armor you wear or armoring against one another? I'm not really that soft of a guy, either.

I wouldn't say I'm perfect for the job, but maybe somewhat capable?

"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

Hi there
804 posts
Seen 7th November 2015
7th April 2014, 06:43 PM

I believe I have what it takes.
Now, I'm not in it for the power or the credits. As a matter of fact, I could go without the credits.
My reasoning is 1. I meet all the requirements. I take everything seriously and is quiet unless spoken to. And, 2. have experience. And 3. Will VOW to do nothing but protect OldCP.
I'm sorry this isn't very formal. I didn't have much time to write it.

+1 by TikiLiki
Are you reading my signature?
Boring, isn't it?

Imperator.
Master
2,097 posts
Seen 21st September 2020
7th April 2014, 07:08 PM

I would like to become one. I am really trustable. I won't talk that much. I'm manly enough.

If you are going to make me a royal warlord, I would be very quiet and things like that.

I would like to sign up. Please and thank you.

~Pencil

Login or join the forums to reply.