Looking for a Royal Warlord

Made by Damen in Announcements

YES
Master
2,119 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th April 2014, 11:58 AM

I Have All These And I Can Do What it takes

I Am Very Manly And Very Strong Like A Real Man. Trust me I'm Very Powerful And Will Not Be Saying "its okay I forgive you" I Will Be Hard On them. I'm Very Quite And Loyal So You Can Trust Me. I Enjoy Having A Laugh About With My Friends And Lords And Have Great Armour.

Thanks,

IWUVBAKON

+1 by x
learn from me

Master
803 posts
Seen 17th January 2023
8th April 2014, 12:29 PM

Straight away from reading all these applications I can tell half of you are lying because you just want to be known as Damens Royal Warlord.

+1 by Chandler

sayonara
Master
1,136 posts
Seen 5th June 2022
8th April 2014, 12:38 PM

Layla Here

Okay, honestly, I think I would fit the job. I think I have what it takes. Okay, so I don't have all the requirements to be a moderator, but I got all of these down. Sometimes I like to have a good laugh, but if I had this job, I wouldn't ever laugh (unless you told me too, which is unlikely). I have all these requirements. Even tho I am a girl, I am very manly. I just joined the Militia Force to help make OldCP a better place. I am strong and powerful. I am very loyal and trustworthy. I am not soft, as I said before, strong and powerful. Also as I said before, I don't enjoy having a laugh. I would only laugh if you told me to. I am mostly silent on OldCP. I think I would look good in armor. If I was fit into this position, I would never abuse my powers. I don't care if I do not get this part, all I care about is if OldCP is in good hands. I don't care if I get fifty thousand credits a mount or if I get moderator powers or if admins will bow to me. If I get this part, I would be grateful. Thank you for the opportunity to be your Royal Warlord. Thank you for reading this.

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
8th April 2014, 12:46 PM

Aye, i am looking forward to be seeing who shall be picked for this amazing job.

+1 by Juicebox

116 posts
Seen 5th June 2019
8th April 2014, 03:58 PM

You can trust me but i got school but damen trust me i know how 2 be 1!

+1 by x, Mouse Ninja, Grace and V
WHUTS UP

956 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
8th April 2014, 04:37 PM

Why does everyone want to be one? Is it because you want a gun/Mod powers? Or is it just because gun, or just because mod powers?

+1 by Juicebox and sir Pro1, -1 by Rocket

116 posts
Seen 5th June 2019
8th April 2014, 04:39 PM

its because i really want 2 make it safer ^^

+1 by x, Grace and V
WHUTS UP

Master
1,175 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
8th April 2014, 05:08 PM

Okay, people, reality check. People need to STOP lying, it's stupid. Just because you want gun/mod powers or you want admins to bow to you, it's not going to get you the position. Cut the stupidity out and please be more honest.

+1 by x, Juicebox, ForumHelper and Cart, -1 by Rocket
"I've failed over and over and over all my life, and that is why I succeed."

Epic Signature by Thisismyname

Awesome signature by Courtney6

Ahoy! Me and my good friend Rockhopper!

LUCKY PICTURE!

Me and Damen, a rare sight! :D

Thanks, Cherry123!

Nice job, Bailey!

Awesome job, Gamer!

King Regent Cyberwolf of Snaildom!

Another impressive masterpiece by Gamer!

2,442 posts
Seen 26th February 2019
8th April 2014, 05:30 PM

Ill apply for sure!

Alright, im applying! I am a tough person, and never got banned on OldCp.biz. Im manly,im silent mostly, i dont care to wear armour,im very very very loyal, very.Im not that soft. Im a male. I might not make it, but i hope so!

OldCP in-game name: Rawr

956 posts
Seen 27th August 2023
8th April 2014, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Okay, people, reality check. People need to STOP lying, it's stupid. Just because you want gun/mod powers or you want admins to bow to you, it's not going to get you the position. Cut the stupidity out and please be more honest.
Thats what I just said. 0_0

-1 by Rocket

Me, myself, and I.
846 posts
Seen 26th March 2020
8th April 2014, 06:52 PM

Intro

Username:Theninjaace
Manly: Yes.
Male or Female: Male
Job: Love it.
Good Reasons: Yes.

You will see why I want this rank below!

Apply

I want this job. Why? Well here is why. I don't want Mod powers or guns or anything like that, but I love my job. I will make OldCP a safer place to be in. I will be honest and have proof. If I don't get it, it is fine. I only want to protect OldCP and its citizens. I have good grammar and I have been here for at least the beginning of v8. I will be responsible and listen to Damenspike. I won't brag about it. I have administrator in every Zeternal agency. I have 3 badges, but my goal is to earn Mod by being helpful and doing good deeds. First, I want a rank like that. Then I might move up to Mod. Just like Harrypot9. I will be brave and never be in fear.

Reasons:
  • Reason 1.
I will be on for about 2 hours.
  • Reason 2.
I will not brag or abuse my powers.
  • Reason 3.
I don't need credits and gun powers or anything!
  • Reason 4.
I love my job, and I will help keep OldCP safe.
  • Reason 5.
I will be honest to everyone.
  • Reason 6.
I have good grammar on both: Forum and OldCP game.
  • Reason 7.
I will always be brave and have proof.
  • Reason 8.
I will respect the OldCP rules.
  • Reason 9.
I will be manly.
  • Reason 10.
I have administrator in every Zeternal agency.
  • Reason 11.
I am age appropriate.

If you like this, post it below and make a +1

+1 by Rocket
Ninja
Be who you are, don't be someone else be you. You are beautiful you are good. You are you. <3
Hi guys, I'm Ninja. Just another regular person on the DSGHQ. :P
~Carried away by a moonlight shadow~

Banned
127 posts
Seen 9th June 2015
8th April 2014, 06:54 PM

If I were manly i would not beg for this position so i just want it. I dont care if you think im not good enough.

Dark Yagami
Rookie
7 posts
Seen 27th February 2016
8th April 2014, 07:37 PM

Hello Emperor, Sir Damen. It is I Macing.... Mwha, as you can tell I'm very little in this community.. and I hope to be big.. I've been in my mighty strong knights armour for ages now with no purpose. I hope you shall choose me, and I am a manly mighty strong powerful knight. With great trust... Use the force, and you shall choose.

1,763 posts
Seen 11th March 2023
8th April 2014, 08:01 PM

I thought a warlord is a mod! NUUUUUUUUUU my dreams are ruined! Well, I'm not even close in any of those things. :P I'm never quiet! I always have a laugh! Armor #NO WAY. I'm soft, VERY soft. I don't have the rights for Admins to bow for me. <b><i><u> PLEASE READ <b><i><u> I will try and do what it takes. If I can't make it, that is fine. Yes it is fine because Damen said to me: You will have a bright future on OldCP. Yes, He said that to ME. I'm very surprised he said that to me, I'm only 8! Damen also said: I'm very smart. Thank you Damen! ;3.

<b><u><i> !!!!! I WILL DO WHAT IT TAKES NO MATTER WHAT !!!!! <b><u><i>

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
8th April 2014, 10:35 PM

King damen i have what it takes!

~i am manly! https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-uHzhwIhCAzA/TYiD5AIHi9I/AAAAAAAAAME/6FxxRpT3XZQ/s1600/KS.JPG
~i am strong as you can see compared to little tim tim http://blindgossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/strong-weak.gif
~i'm powerful http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-OFyiEYD3gmg/T9biFF3l2pI/AAAAAAAAAH0/BywSb3RpBTA/s1600/Amon firebending.jpg
~i swear on my oldcp life i will be loyal to the order http://anomalycentral.files.wordpress.com/2006/05/Bowing.jpg
~im no softy as you can see http://memecrunch.com/meme/1R0IT/no-ears-straight-face/image.png
~well to be honest im not the bigest laugher so i wont laugh http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/32429339.jpg
~im quiet very http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/37528983.jpg
~You tell me http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/2252/050k.png
~i am a male i dont think i need to show you a pic ._.

Damen i may not be the best user on the dsgh but I may be a loyal one! If i get this rank i shall be loyal humble. I will not abuse my powers. And i will keep oldcp safe from harm.
you have my word

~slim shady

Login or join the forums to reply.