5th May 2014

Black Guard Competition Results

Made by Mikomi in Announcements

Master
1,694 posts
Seen 9th July 2022
6th May 2014, 03:46 PM

ok I am s black guard when I was in there I had no clue what was happening so I saw people lining up so I went inline then sk1ppy1 and the others were in the finalist but sk1ppy1 went offline so here's my question why did you pick me when sk1ppy1 did not show up I have been asking myself can you please answer this question

+1 by Augustine and Mikomi
here's an old image I have

506 posts
Seen 17th March 2019
6th May 2014, 05:20 PM

I had to go right after I did the speech. My brother had to use the computer :*(

Just a guy
Master
38 posts
Seen 1st February 2016
6th May 2014, 07:37 PM

Quote:
sk1ppy1 and the others were in the finalist but sk1ppy1 went offline so here's my question why did you pick me when sk1ppy1 did not show up I have been asking myself can you please answer this question

Well sk1ppy1 was one of the finalists, but unfortunately, she must have had to leave, so we needed to pick another finalist to go through to the next round, so the competition could go on. you were lucky enough to be picked, your application was good. You then went on to prove you were worthy of the rank by coming first in round 2, with 9 out of 10 points. Well done :)

+1 by tennis and Kara

469 posts
Seen 15th January 2020
7th May 2014, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Quote:
sk1ppy1 and the others were in the finalist but sk1ppy1 went offline so here's my question why did you pick me when sk1ppy1 did not show up I have been asking myself can you please answer this question

Well sk1ppy1 was one of the finalists, but unfortunately, she must have had to leave, so we needed to pick another finalist to go through to the next round, so the competition could go on. you were lucky enough to be picked, your application was good. You then went on to prove you were worthy of the rank by coming first in round 2, with 9 out of 10 points. Well done :)

I had to use the bathroom really, really, really, really, really, really, really bad, by the time I got back everyone was gone. (BTW I actually broke the toilet. Literally I'm not joking it was that bad. Also it was 9:00PM EST where I live when I came out of the bathroom. It was around 6:42 or so when I went in.)

+1 by Mikomi

Please sign support me and sign this! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/carefordogs

An epic pic made by Lita:

Login or join the forums to reply.