Black Guard Demotion

Made by Mikomi in Announcements

Just a guy
Master
38 posts
Seen 1st February 2016
7th May 2014, 02:43 PM

Hello everyone.

Yesterday, I received multiple reports regarding the Black Guard orchardtop. He was going around out of uniform, and apparently he was cussing. I then warned him about his behaviour, and he promised he would not break the rules again.

Shortly afterwards (like 5 minutes later), he was already out of uniform again and was cussing and being rude in the middle of town.

Therefore, I regret to say orchardtop has been demoted from the Black Guard and banned.

This means there is one spot left in the Black Guard. Therefore, seeing as xDesire cam third, xDesire is the new black guard. Congrats xDesire!

Thanks - Mikomi

+1 by Bailey, tennis, Suzy, Annie and 21 others

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th May 2014, 02:48 PM

That seems reasonable. I just came back today and I am already hearing people complain about his behavior. Seems as if he has no self-authority or regard for others orders. Also, congratulations to Desire for receiving the open spot!

+1 by Mikomi, and Cheep

1,314 posts
Seen 26th October 2015
7th May 2014, 02:50 PM

Congrats Desire you deserve it!

Master
1,694 posts
Seen 9th July 2022
7th May 2014, 02:54 PM

ok ok orchardtop is no more and mikomi when you gave me the codes they usally don't work and third I a sorry and did you even read my messages I gave you around 50 and you didn't read one I bet you don't even care about the messages and don't even read them! no offence but still why do you always have to wear the uniform? now that rule I don't get answer the question

+1 by Key, -1 by Harrypot9, TerryDJ and bashysmelly
here's an old image I have

Just a guy
Master
38 posts
Seen 1st February 2016
7th May 2014, 02:59 PM

Quote:
did you even read my messages I gave you around 50 and you didn't read one I bet you don't even care about the messages and don't even read them!

I read all your messages, and I decided to answer all of them with this post. I'm sorry it came to this, its a shame that the first place winner would break the rules like this.

+1 by Billy, Zeternal, Harrypot9, TerryDJ and 2 others

Master
1,694 posts
Seen 9th July 2022
7th May 2014, 03:01 PM

sorry about what said there I was just kidding and if you give me one more chance my dad is dead my mom is in the hospital my brother got a knife stuck in his hand and in his hand is in bad pain I was so upset I went around old club penguin without the uniform and I just realized yesterday that you gave me the codes sorry for everything my sister left I was hit by a bus like it drove right in to me I am still in pain just my leg its broken please give me one more chance I will do everything you say thx for listening please give me another chance and why can't I login to my penguin?

-1 by Billy, Harrypot9 and TerryDJ

Former Drejk Moderator
1,663 posts
Seen 8th March 2016
7th May 2014, 03:07 PM

Quote:
I'm sorry but I already gave you multiple chances.
mikomi I would suggest to have a id where you can get all of the uniform and make it so it saves onto their account. Then they can use it if they forget the code or something.

+1 by Mikomi and

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 27th September 2024
7th May 2014, 03:11 PM

Quote:
sorry about what said there I was just kidding and if you give me one more chance my dad is dead my mom is in the hospital my brother got a knife stuck in his hand and in his hand is in bad pain I was so upset I went around old club penguin without the uniform and I just realized yesterday that you gave me the codes sorry for everything my sister left I was hit by a bus like it drove right in to me I am still in pain just my leg its broken please give me one more chance I will do everything you say thx for listening please give me another chance and why can't I login to my penguin?
WT u got hit bye a bus u wont be on oldcp if u got hit bye a bus or playing forums

+1 by Mikomi, Bailey, Kara, TerryDJ and 1 other

Quote:
Lol and fart

Just a guy
Master
38 posts
Seen 1st February 2016
7th May 2014, 03:12 PM

Quote:
I would suggest to have a id where you can get all of the uniform and make it so it saves onto their account. Then they can use it if they forget the code or something.

Good idea Billy

+1 by Billy, Kara, and Pencil

CEO of Lorefiix
Master
2,037 posts
Seen 27th September 2024
7th May 2014, 03:16 PM

no guys if he was hit bye a bus he wouldent be on oldcp STOP DOING THIS FOR GOLD ORCHARTOP

Quote:
Lol and fart

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th May 2014, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Oh. Shut. Up. You expect us to believe this? Excuses. Excuses. Also, put a dang period or comma or SOMETHING because if you read this than there would be no space to take a breath.

+1 by Mikomi, EpicAnimatorGuy, Billy, Zeternal and 3 others

Master
1,694 posts
Seen 9th July 2022
7th May 2014, 03:19 PM

No I was in the hospital for months

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
7th May 2014, 03:20 PM

Quote:
No I was in the hospital for months
Prove it.

+1 by Mikomi and

Master
1,694 posts
Seen 9th July 2022
7th May 2014, 03:21 PM

ok maybe not all but my dad is really dead I am not kidding my dad is dead believe me

-1 by and Harrypot9

Login or join the forums to reply.