Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
29th June 2014, 05:13 PM

Problem resolved.

Hello,

You are wondering why Cyberwolf is demoted? Well it is not yet decided if this is to be permanent, probably not due to his value in this community. He was originally demoted today (29th June) for misconduct by foul speech.

I am currently in the process of amending the problem and hopefully bringing an end to the habitual verbal abuse brought by some people which is commonplace called 'joking' in order to appear innocent.

I apologise to the feelings that were hurt, for mine were too.

+1 by Sam , n, CPManiac, Sting and 31 others

506 posts
Seen 17th March 2019
29th June 2014, 05:14 PM

Oh, so that's why he was demoted. So many people said different things so I wasn't sure.

+1 by and Sam

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
29th June 2014, 05:14 PM

I was wondering too thanks for letting us know why he was demoted

+1 by
<3

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
29th June 2014, 05:17 PM

Thanks for letting us know, I shall help pitch in while Cyber is not around.

+1 by Sam

2,442 posts
Seen 26th February 2019
29th June 2014, 05:19 PM

Thank you for the information. Many users have been saying many different thoughts, and so i didn't know the truth.

~Rawr

+1 by and Sam

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
29th June 2014, 05:20 PM

I think cyber ss going relentlessly thinking why did that and relentlessly all over oldcp

<3

maddie
597 posts
Seen 8th February 2023
29th June 2014, 05:26 PM

Thanks for this information I saw many users wondering about his rank gone.

+1 by Sam
hi i am moshi

Master
1,694 posts
Seen 9th July 2022
29th June 2014, 05:33 PM

thank you emperor Damen for telling me that cyberwolf was demoted and thanks for letting us know why

+1 by Sam
here's an old image I have

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
29th June 2014, 05:34 PM

Hello, I believe this wasn't the first time Cyberwolf had did something bad... Cyberwolf can be very rude yet sometimes very nice at the same time causing a split up between him and many of us users... In my mind I believe the users of the DSGHQ should vote on if Cyberwolf should obtain his rank back or forever have it gone... I believe deep down inside Cyberwolf means well but lately he has not been showing his loyalty to the DSGHQ he's been talking very inapp on the XAT and I just believe he favors one group of users the other group he just says "hi" and leaves... I don't think he deserves to come back as Administrator because this isn't his first time and it wont be the last I highly assure you. Maybe Moderator would fit him most because he wouldn't have full power over the users but he would have enough power ya know? I had my previous run in with Cyberwolf and it got my rank as OldCp Moderator gone for most likely forever... An I never got a chance to prove myself worthy of the rank which I thought was not fair but I didn't argue, but in my mind let the users vote I believe it would be fair to have the users vote what's right because their the ones playing the game and they need respect as we all do Damen it's your choice you'v always made a good choice just promise this choice will be right, enough said...

~Sadie~

+1 by Sam , Kara, Ellie, Pencil and 4 others
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th June 2014, 05:35 PM

What a shame... I really thought he was going to control himself. From his past, I really did see this coming in his future if he didn't shape up and I see he didn't. I hope this opens his eyes to be more careful and to control himself, furthermore his friends as well. His actions have added up and brought punishment which he didn't see, maybe if he stops his ways he won't have to look out for consequences and only look for reward.

It's sad to see the worse of people come out, when we can control ourselves.

+1 by Scott, Ellie, Bp28, Cheep and 2 others

Kara
Administrator

Master
745 posts
Seen 29th August 2020
29th June 2014, 05:37 PM

Thank you for cleaning up the misunderstanding of what other users are saying about why he got demoted. I appreciate the explanation so we understand.
~Liv

+1 by Sam

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
29th June 2014, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Hello, I believe this wasn't the first time Cyberwolf had did something bad... Cyberwolf can be very rude yet sometimes very nice at the same time causing a split up between him and many of us users... In my mind I believe the users of the DSGHQ should vote on if Cyberwolf should obtain his rank back or forever have it gone... I believe deep down inside Cyberwolf means well but lately he has not been showing his loyalty to the DSGHQ he's been talking very inapp on the XAT and I just believe he favors one group of users the other group he just says "hi" and leaves... I don't think he deserves to come back as Administrator because this isn't his first time and it wont be the last I highly assure you. Maybe Moderator would fit him most because he wouldn't have full power over the users but he would have enough power ya know? I had my previous run in with Cyberwolf and it got my rank as OldCp Moderator gone for most likely forever... An I never got a chance to prove myself worthy of the rank which I thought was not fair but I didn't argue, but in my mind let the users vote I believe it would be fair to have the users vote what's right because their the ones playing the game and they need respect as we all do Damen it's your choice you'v always made a good choice just promise this choice will be right, enough said...

~Sadie~

I agree with you Sadie.
I have the same opinion

+1 by Scott
<3

and i was stressed out.
2,308 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
29th June 2014, 06:18 PM

Ok l see why he was demoted Thanks Damen

twenty one pilots is cool.

2,178 posts
Seen 30th November 2021
29th June 2014, 06:18 PM

Well I agree with Sadie. He did say bad stuff about Damen and Chelsey. Yet he can be rude at times but nice also. So I am in between him getting a second chance and him not getting this rank again. He was a good co foudner and a good Regent when Damen was somewhere else. Though from what he has done before which one was bullying Luke bullying is very bad. And he said bad stuff on the Xat if he does get voted a second chance I would like to see him put to the test like giving him a Pw captian to see how he handles that. Though he is trusted and has the ablity to be a good admin so if not Pw captian I think he should get Moderator since that is another trusted rank. But all players deserve the rank moderator I think he should apologize for what he said then give him a vote if he deserves the rank back. But players may just vote him because he could make mods and demote. Maybe just give him a test if he can earn it back or not. But I agree a vote is good also. But if he gets voted no I don't really know who would get admin. It may just be Damen and Mikomi. But anyways I don't really know if he deserves a admin again or not. I am 50% 50% on both sides. ~Starwolf~

+1 by Scott

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
29th June 2014, 06:19 PM

Thank you for notifying us about this Damen. I was very confused myslefon why cyber was demoted this really clears things up on why he was demoted.

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

Login or join the forums to reply.