19th October 2013

My Forum Report

Made by Hashir in Announcements

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th October 2013, 12:47 PM

Hello! I'd like to announce my forum report. I've watched everyone's discussions, I may have not commented on them, but saw them all. I have some good and bad news about the forum which will lead to it's final mark, in my opinion. You guys might not want to start with negative things, so I'll start with positive.
Positive
You guys have already reached over 70+ pages of users! You also have been giving new users a very warm welcome. The mods of forum are doing excellent, and I have only seen a few mistakes. You guys make worthy discussions, and their isn't much drama. Most of you make discussions, and they are really helpful! I haven't seen any abuse yet so great work!
Negative
You guys have been having a lot of hacking incident problems. 1 quarter of the users were spamming for credits. A user gets banned and keeps remaking his accounts. Some users start drama over one little thing someone has said. There is a lot of hatred these times.
Based on all my report, I would give this forum so far an;
8.5/10

+1 by Gaf
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Master
840 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
19th October 2013, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Hello! I'd like to announce my forum report. I've watched everyone's discussions, I may have not commented on them, but saw them all. I have some good and bad news about the forum which will lead to it's final mark, in my opinion. You guys might not want to start with negative things, so I'll start with positive.

Positive

You guys have already reached over 70+ pages of users! You also have been giving new users a very warm welcome. The mods of forum are doing excellent, and I have only seen a few mistakes. You guys make worthy discussions, and their isn't much drama. Most of you make discussions, and they are really helpful! I haven't seen any abuse yet so great work!

Negative

You guys have been having a lot of hacking incident problems. 1 quarter of the users were spamming for credits. A user gets banned and keeps remaking his accounts. Some users start drama over one little thing someone has said. There is a lot of hatred these times.

Based on all my report, I would give this forum so far an;

8.5/10

Hacking is a big problem in oldcp.biz lately....

+1 by Hashir

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th October 2013, 01:12 PM

I got hacked earlier also.

+1 by Mohamed
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

Master
803 posts
Seen 17th January 2023
19th October 2013, 01:19 PM

Not really, hacking in oldCP Is secure.. You must be a good coder&hacker to be-able to get through the database.

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th October 2013, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Not really, hacking in oldCP Is secure.. You must be a good coder&hacker to be-able to get through the database.
OldCP isn't that secure though. You may not hack the database, but you can still hack users.

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Master
803 posts
Seen 17th January 2023
19th October 2013, 01:23 PM

If you noticed, the users that get hacked. Are the users with the low-level passwords. Would you ever see Damen getting hacked, or even Cyberwolf? Nah, their passwords are probably encrypted so much and hard to get to.

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th October 2013, 01:30 PM

Quote:
If you noticed, the users that get hacked. Are the users with the low-level passwords. Would you ever see Damen getting hacked, or even Cyberwolf? Nah, their passwords are probably encrypted so much and hard to get to.
True. And plus cyberwolf and Damen are professional programmers. So if anyone hacks oldcp, DUN DUN DUN.

Master
803 posts
Seen 17th January 2023
19th October 2013, 01:31 PM

Hmm, but if OldCP gets hacked.. It's not game over for the hackers... Obviously it's not one hacker.. It's a team. 2, 15 year old programmers V.S Over 5, 15 year old programmers is to unpredictable :/

+1 by UsernameGuy

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th October 2013, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Hmm, but if OldCP gets hacked.. It's not game over for the hackers... Obviously it's not one hacker.. It's a team. 2, 15 year old programmers V.S Over 5, 15 year old programmers is to unpredictable :/
Trust me. We can rely on Damen and Cyberwolf

Rookie
54 posts
19th October 2013, 01:35 PM

I must agree with you with some of what you say but honestly I can't rate this forum manly because i'm not too good at rating things but I do think that it is more than just this forum and more than just on the internet I think that it's more just society. I honestly believe society is relay dumb but by saying this I'm not pointing out specific people. When I say this I mean people can have some ideas that can make some sense but then when they finish it they see how dumb and stupid it is and it could be but just one idea for a technology upgrade that they think they are smart enough to create and then they might test it and t just might blow up or cause world war three every idea has an advantage and a consequence and still as i'm making this i'm thinking how would this post change someones life when they read this would it affect them in a bad way or would it just be a good way maybe even both and passably no one would read this post every action that any person makes no matter how small can cause a disaster. so before you or anyone else dose something would recommend think it out to every detail think how could this affect others how could this affect me how could this affect any living thing pray and think God please help me to see what would happen if I did this for some most of us can see but we are all blind we are all blinded by sin some more than others but we all have our mistakes in life and it just depends weather or not it will affect any living thing in a good good or bad way maybe both we need to ask God to open our eyes what would happen if I did this or said this we must pray and control our sins the more sin that we commit just makes you even more blind and it all comes down to when you or whoever it may be did that person do enough good things and dose he/she have trust in the Lord do they get t be in haven or hell so think things through enjoy your current life and save your soul from complete blindness God have an unlimited supply of power and loves everyone but if you do bad things and go to hell he still will love you but you would be forced to have infinite pain forever in hell though you are not able to die there you will only feel pain and not the kind of pain that doesn't hurt very much a pain that s more than humanly possible and in haven you can't die but instead of pain you will be happy it is perfect and God has a plan for us all but we need to follow that plan because the only thing that is perfect is God and haven but if you do more good things than bad you will go to haven if you believe in God and no one can be perfect besides God perfection dose not exist on earth it only exits in haven and with God so try to be the least blind you can be. This whole thing might not make sense and might take time to understand but you hopefully will figure it out.

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th October 2013, 01:36 PM

Quote:
I must agree with you with some of what you say but honestly I can't rate this forum manly because i'm not too good at rating things but I do think that it is more than just this forum and more than just on the internet I think that it's more just society. I honestly believe society is relay dumb but by saying this I'm not pointing out specific people. When I say this I mean people can have some ideas that can make some sense but then when they finish it they see how dumb and stupid it is and it could be but just one idea for a technology upgrade that they think they are smart enough to create and then they might test it and t just might blow up or cause world war three every idea has an advantage and a consequence and still as i'm making this i'm thinking how would this post change someones life when they read this would it affect them in a bad way or would it just be a good way maybe even both and passably no one would read this post every action that any person makes no matter how small can cause a disaster. so before you or anyone else dose something would recommend think it out to every detail think how could this affect others how could this affect me how could this affect any living thing pray and think God please help me to see what would happen if I did this for some most of us can see but we are all blind we are all blinded by sin some more than others but we all have our mistakes in life and it just depends weather or not it will affect any living thing in a good good or bad way maybe both we need to ask God to open our eyes what would happen if I did this or said this we must pray and control our sins the more sin that we commit just makes you even more blind and it all comes down to when you or whoever it may be did that person do enough good things and dose he/she have trust in the Lord do they get t be in haven or hell so think things through enjoy your current life and save your soul from complete blindness God have an unlimited supply of power and loves everyone but if you do bad things and go to hell he still will love you but you would be forced to have infinite pain forever in hell though you are not able to die there you will only feel pain and not the kind of pain that doesn't hurt very much a pain that s more than humanly possible and in haven you can't die but instead of pain you will be happy it is perfect and God has a plan for us all but we need to follow that plan because the only thing that is perfect is God and haven but if you do more good things than bad you will go to haven if you believe in God and no one can be perfect besides God perfection dose not exist on earth it only exits in haven and with God so try to be the least blind you can be. This whole thing might not make sense and might take time to understand but you hopefully will figure it out.
Read half of it and please do not be religious

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
20th October 2013, 07:14 AM

Quote:

You have a point, but you kinda changed the subject a little...

Login or join the forums to reply.