Changes to OldCP Network

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
5th July 2014, 12:42 PM

Greetings

I have just got back from Tour de France.

OnTopic

Hey guys it's Emperor Damen writing about Changes to OldCP. Every now and then people begin to dislike OldCP for one reason. It is not Old??? Old...

Ok well, let me explain what the Empire means:
OldCP is NOT an Empire. It is ruled by the DSGHQ Empire which does NOT make OldCP an Empire, just part of it. The reason why there are so many ranks and titles to do with Kingdoms/Empires is because it's part of the DSGHQ.

You know when you login it says PART OF THE DSGHQ ORDER, that's why. Ok. You'll find the Knights on these forums are Knights in OldCP too.

If you don't like this then it's a big problem for you because you are basically refusing to enjoy the setup of DSGHQ which I made and spent hours of my life making and it really is quite mean to say these things to me.

But I agree, OldCP is the HOME of the Empire right now and it's different so long as it is.

But, what Changes have been done already?
I've already tried to make OldCP more original, by the advice of Cyberwolf, to remove Extras from the game and the custom map. I figured one tiny icon on the map isn't doing much good so I added it back for easy navigation to the Courtyard of the Empire.

From the admins point of view, I can see how your minds work alot better. Much like being on the silver tower in the center of the Imperial City on Oblivion... but that's just a silly example. Ok nvm that.

-=-=-=-= Well, I can tell some of you hate OldCP for it's differences now, that is for one reason. -=-=-=-=

JEALOUSY

If I made any of you jealous people Knight or Mod Rank you would stop complaining because you're just jealous.

So protesting against the Empire is now Treason and you will be banned for it and branded Turncoat.

Since these changes to OldCP I have been receiving allot more users and positivity. But more importantly is your enjoyment. I will sacrifice the money I get for making OldCP more fun, to make it more boring for you.

Changes
The Home of the DSGHQ Empire will no longer be OldCP.

That means the House of Thrones, Imperial Bank, Library o Wisdom, Vault, Private Chambers, Crypts, Vault of the One, Wise Healing Labs, Wise Penguins, Healer Penguins, Knight Titles, Knights, Lady of the Bank, Warlord, Emperor, Emperor Helper will be removed from OLDCP GAME only (not these forums, they will stay on forums only not oldcp).

In replacement of Emperor on OldCP, it will be Administrator (Founder) and Emperor Helper on OldCP will be joint Co-Founder with Cyberwolf. Knights will be reduced to regular users on the game but forums will remain as Knights.

Penguin Watch members will remain on OldCP because that's a very good tactic and it doesnt get in anyones way.

WHAT ABOUT MOD COMPS AND SESSIONS? :(
The Office will replace the Throne Room.

Where will the Throne Room go?
The Game Snaildom will take up the responsibility to host the Empire on a game. But all the Empire stuff will stay here!

Princess and Prince
Will become Mods on OldCP.

These changes will take place in the next 24 hours. If you change your mind make a... protest to oppose the protest you started originally to protest against what you now want and no longer wish to protest for by protesting. .... -.-

Bonjour! Tour De France goodbye from Le Damen

+1 by PenguinDSC, Maggie, TwentyTwoPilots, Annie and 46 others

1,763 posts
Seen 11th March 2023
5th July 2014, 12:45 PM

:C Now I'm sad. I loved being a banker. :'(

+1 by randy, Jacks and Chase

and i was stressed out.
2,308 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
5th July 2014, 12:46 PM

Okay Damen l never hated OldCP and welcome back!

+1 by Maggie and
twenty one pilots is cool.

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
5th July 2014, 12:46 PM

Btw Football/Soccer is staying until the World Cup is over, then it will just become a /jr channel.

+1 by PenguinDSC, TwentyTwoPilots, Dancebear, Cheep and 3 others

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
5th July 2014, 12:47 PM

I see you try your best, and thank you. I really appreciate that you are giving back some of the beloved parts of old oldcp. It is very honorable that you would do this just for us instead of doing it your way. Also, will the bank still be available on the forums?

+1 by Augustine, Brndav, Maggie, Pencil and 1 other

1,314 posts
Seen 26th October 2015
5th July 2014, 12:47 PM

Yay!!! this is exciting thanks so much Damen!!

+1 by Pencil, -1 by Maggie

520 posts
Seen 24th July 2023
5th July 2014, 12:48 PM

thank you for understanding damen

+1 by PenguinDSC, Annie, Bailey, IceeSofie and 3 others, -1 by Maggie and Nintendo
[10:55:03 AM] Domo/TheCraftedArt: fired mod

JOIN MY MARIO KART 7 :P
466 posts
Seen 9th August 2023
5th July 2014, 12:50 PM

People would love this!

+1 by Pencil, -1 by Maggie
Best Friends
Dominique,Cocacola,Patrick,Jesse,Dobe.

JOIN MY MARIO KART 7 :P
466 posts
Seen 9th August 2023
5th July 2014, 12:51 PM

Wait no thanks for the changes!

Best Friends
Dominique,Cocacola,Patrick,Jesse,Dobe.

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
5th July 2014, 12:51 PM

Dear Damen,

We like to thank you for bringing some of our beloved parts of the older oldcp back. We see (and always did see) that you care what we think about it :). We appreciate what you are doing for us and cant wait until snaildom comes out :)

Your DSGHQ Forums Master

~Adawg

+1 by HaruhiFujioka, k1tty, Maybe, Pencil and 2 others, -1 by Maggie

Snaildom Moderator ~ Ask me for help!
Master
1,374 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
5th July 2014, 12:55 PM

Okay Damen. (: Also I loved that soccer thing!

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
5th July 2014, 12:56 PM

Will the version become V1?

+1 by Cheep

1,763 posts
Seen 11th March 2023
5th July 2014, 12:56 PM

Great. This ruined my life. I want new oldcp BACK! This isn't fair! >:(

+1 by blobby21 and Chase, -1 by randy, Augustine and Pencil

YES
Master
2,119 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
5th July 2014, 01:02 PM

I enjoyed being Wise well will the moderators stay the same?

learn from me

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Seen 3rd November 2019
5th July 2014, 01:06 PM

This is truly sad, I did not see this coming >.>. I liked things how they were :(.

Lady Cheep Glitz of the Royal Imperial Bank
Lady of the Bank - Detective - Forums Moderator - OldCP Moderator - Lady of the Empire

Friends
Hails||Sadie|Chelsey|Tess|Mico|Damen|Dance|Gamer|Con|Jacob|Adam

Wiki:Cheep

Login or join the forums to reply.