19th October 2013

OldCP Graphics School Round 1

Made by Thisismyname in Announcements

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
19th October 2013, 10:06 PM

OLDCP GRAPHICS SCHOOL

Hey guys, today I will be starting up the signups for the OldCP Graphic School, hosted by myself. This "school" will be taught by me and the students in the school will learn the basics of graphics and how to create a signature. Please keep in mind that you WILL be downloading software and image packages during this school. It is suggested that you have 7zip or Winrar to open any resource packages I provide.

All lessons, information, and assignment turn ins will be handled on a separate website. More information will be given to you on this if accepted into the school.

The positions in this school are limited: I will only accept 8 people.
Because of this, all members who wish to join the graphics school and learn graphical art must fill out an application. I then will choose 8 applications that stand out to me.

Please copy & paste this form into your post and fill it out.

Username:
Age [optional]:
Why do you plan to join the Graphics School?:
Do you have any previous experience with graphics?:
Would you be able to download any resource packs/images provided?:
Anything extra you would like to include in your application:

The deadline for applications will be Friday, 10/25/13. All applications posted after this day will be ignored.

Good luck!

+1 by Kara, PenguinDSC, CPManiac, Abby and 2 others

"Everyone has heard that a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know that this is not true."

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th October 2013, 10:08 PM

I am SOO in this.. sign me up NOWZ. +1 AWESOME IDEA BTW. Teach me oh wise Thisismyname, the art of the ancient graphics.

Kara
Administrator

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
19th October 2013, 10:10 PM

Username:PenguinDSC
Age [optional]: 12
Why do you plan to join the Graphics School?: so I can learn from the master.
Do you have any previous experience with graphics?: Yes, my dad is an electrical engineer with software.
Would you be able to download any resource packs/images provided?: yes, a file or so, maybe not
Anything extra you would like to include in your application: I like to play oldcp!

Hope I can Join!

Master
1,027 posts
Seen 6th September 2020
19th October 2013, 10:15 PM

Username: Cpmaniac
Why do you plan to join the Graphics School?: I plan to listen closely, excel this school, and then help others with my knowledge.
Do you have any previous experience with graphics?:I do, I make lots of graphics as you can see my pic.
Would you be able to download any resource packs/images provided?:I have a lot of them, so yes.
Anything extra you would like to include in your application: I am a smart student, I love learning, and I wish to come to this exclusive boarding school, to learn from only the best :)

I would do anything if I could be chosen to go to this professional school!

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
19th October 2013, 10:21 PM

Application My format

Username: Kara
Purpose: I would like to learn how to make graphics to help out with designs on OldCP
Previous Experience: I have made a combination of two photos on a cheap photoshop tool.
Dowloading: I am able to download programs and images.
Extra: Nothing else to tell.

Application Thisismyname's format

Username: Kara
Why do you plan to join the Graphics School?: I would like to learn how to make graphics to help out with designs on OldCP
Do you have any previous experience with graphics?: I have made a combination of two photos on a cheap photoshop tool.
Would you be able to download any resource packs/images provided?: I am able to download programs and images.
Anything extra you would like to include in your application: Nothing else to tell.

Kara
Administrator

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
19th October 2013, 10:24 PM

Application for Name's School!
Age [optional]:
do you plan to join the Graphics School?: Because I would like to get into the graphics designing because I think it's really cool and I would like to design some signatures and things for myself and others
Do you have any previous experience with graphics?: Only a little bit with a custom penguin I made.
Would you be able to download any resource packs/images provided?: Yes, as long as they don't harm my computer
Anything extra you would like to include in your application Nothing really, Just if you choose me I would be one of the Happiest people and I like to lean about Computer things!

If you choose me it would be a GREAT experience and also a great chance to get to know the basics and also a good chance to be a Great designer like you Name and also you have to learn from the best!

Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Former Moderator of Oldcp.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,
Moshi,Pickle.and everyone else

251 posts
19th October 2013, 10:32 PM

Age [optional]: 15
Why do you plan to join the Graphics School?: Because I like dealing with computers and I would really like to learn how to do graphics
Do you have any previous experience with graphics?: No, I dont but I would like to learn
Would you be able to download any resource packs/images provided?: Maybe, my computer is old i had it for about 4 years now so I'm not sure how it would act from the downloads but im willing to try.
Anything extra you would like to include in your application: I like to play oldcp, I'm a good listener and I like learning! , I love helping out others, I'm smart when it comes to doing things on the computer and I would like to learn from the best and you make amazing art work and I really hope I can join.

+1 by Kara and Thisismyname

Awesome Signature Made By: Cat Warrior

~ Musclebob1 Assistant !
~ Sarabareille Assistant !
~ I Work For Nintendo Inc.
~ I Got The Job At The Coffee Shop!
~ I Got The Job At The Night Club!
~ I Got The Job At The Mine Shack!
~ I Love 3Jake3 :)

Login or join the forums to reply.