Forum Tutorial

Made by May23 in Announcements

Rookie
31 posts
Seen 3rd April 2015
17th March 2014, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Welcome to the Forum!

If you are a new member, you will have all the information you need, here!

To start out, you might not know what a forum is.

*What is a forum?

~ A forum is sort of like a blog, but we can all make discussions and talk to each other about different topics, in a gathering. Awesome hit wwrong button XD

This is the forum to the Damenspike Games HQ. It is also connected to Oldcp, Penguin Isles, and other games made by Damen. We also like to discuss about Club Penguin and Minecraft. So you may see some of your friends on this forum!

Rules of the forum:

~ No spamming. (posting two times in a row in the same discussion is one example)

~ Do not double post. (posting the same thing more than once)

~ Do not make short, meaningless posts (for ex, posts less than 3 words)

~ Do not make hateful, negative posts

~ No foul language

~ No advertising for other websites on the forum

~ Do not use more than one account at once, you may make a new account but use only one of them

~ And don't forget- have fun! :)

Ranks

(these are the ranks of your accounts so far organized lowest to highest rank)

~ Banned

~ Rookie ( everyone starts out as a rookie; you must earn higher titles)

~ Member

~ News Reporter

~ Master

~ Moderator

~ Administrator

Navigating the Forum:

* How do I see other discussions?

~ Too see other discussions that others have made, when you log in, simply click "Community Index" in the top left corner.

*How do i make my own discussion?

~ To make a discussion, go to the community index. Near the top left corner, there should be a little link that says "Create a Discussion". Click that, and from there you can make a discussion! :)

*Latest Updated moods

~ I also call this The Mood Columns. This is located to the right of your screen. Its almost like a mini posts.

*How do I update a mood?

~ On the top of the Mood list, click "Add Mood"

*Ho do I reply to a mood?

~To reply to a mood, click "Expand"

Then you will see a little box where you can type in and reply.

***You can also see them all by clicking "See all"***

Editing your profile:

*How do i edit my profile?

~ You can edit your profile by clicking your account name in the top right corner. Then, once you get to your profile, there will be buttons at the top. Just click "Edit my Profile"

* How can i make an account picture?

~ To make an account picture, simply search an image on the internet. (i prefer google)

Once you find the image you like, you right click on the picture and "Copy the image URL"

Then go to "Edit my profile", and paste it in the box that say, "Edit your photo". Click Save, and you are done! :D

(there are more things that you can edit with your profile, but these are the main changes)

~ Reputation is when someone likes or dislikes your posts on the forum. With each like, you get a rep point. To see your rep points, simply go to your profile page.

*How can i become a member?

~Once you make 50 posts, ask a Moderator to look at your posts to see if they are useful and meaningful posts. If they are, you can be bumped up to a Member!

Extra tips:

* Be kind to everyone

* If you need help,simply ask! Everyone will be glad to help you

* If you are still confused with the forum, just explore and play around with it :)

* Being active and a contributing poster will help you move up to higher ranks

Good luck and have fun!

Feel free to comment,

~May23

The King Dog
211 posts
Seen 23rd April 2021
19th March 2014, 09:27 PM

Very nice work it helped me with ranks and things with forum :D

The King Dog

The King Dog
211 posts
Seen 23rd April 2021
19th March 2014, 09:36 PM

Awesome!!! That is very good work I love it!!! :D

+1 by May52
The King Dog

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
19th March 2014, 10:39 PM

Thanks for all the helpful comments, nice comments, etc. I would lock it, but sometimes i feel weary about doing so. It is old, but there has been no drama that has risen. I am deciding to lock it now, if you have any questions, concerns, or comments, just PM them to me.
Thanks!
~May23

Login or join the forums to reply.