<3

Veteran
Master
927 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
20th August 2014, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Quote:
What? So that's it!? It just... ends here for a while? :O This is actually a hard moment because many of us live half of our lives on here! And we talk to each other every single day. Oh well. It happens. Hopefully you can get the game back someday and we can all be happy. Thanks for announcing this. It probably wasn't easy...

Dancebear

Live Your Lives..This Is A Game Dancebear..

This may be "just a game" for you. For me it's a place where i can meet new people and share what i love to do with them. It was like a third home. I don't care if this is just a game. I love this game. And I'm proud that i did find this in January, when i was so bored and thinking : If only there was a place like club penguin, but better. And i found this. I was so happy and it caught me. The game caught my attention and since then i play so much. So maybe for you this is nothing. For me, this is something important and I don't want to give up on this. Not at all.

Dancebear

Close Friends

- Abushekaus, The PCC Crew, Malorie, Harrison, Zeshan -

Rookie
24 posts
Seen 15th November 2014
20th August 2014, 07:35 AM

Why oldcp come back why why why ill miss you

541 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
20th August 2014, 07:47 AM

oh my i thought we were freinds Disney :(

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
20th August 2014, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Damen,

You are as very intelligent young man. You have made it this far in your gaming, and you brought us with you. It is very sad to hear that OldCP shut down, hopefully it isn't down for while like last time. Please remember that we all enjoyed the awesome memories that one for us. If OldCP does not come back up, I want you to know we enjoy you allot, and we find each other Lucky to be part of your community. This probably explained the connection issues, dosent it?

On the other hand, we still have Snaildom! If OldCP sadly never co hang out on Snaildom.com! I'm sure I'll be the happiest guy on the planet the minute I log onto the game. :P IM EXCITED! :D

Did Disney hack OldCP?

They didn't hack OldCP, they probaly closed it down due to copyright issues. Though, I don't see how that's copyright if the content OldCP used is no longer used by Disney.

+1 by Bp28

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

479 posts
Seen 8th October 2022
20th August 2014, 08:06 AM

No! *Shoots force lightning at Mickey Mouse*

+1 by Maybe

DJ
Master
2,814 posts
Seen 24th May 2023
20th August 2014, 08:13 AM

FLIP YOU DISNEY!

There's a DIFFERENCE

between newcp and oldcp, here they are:

1. Newcp doesn't use features of oldcp anymore
2. Oldcp rocks, newcp sucks like their mama's cooking >:)
3. Newcp attack and are villainous beasts, aka their aunt heralda
4. can't rsnail do something? even if he left club penguin, this would help in our hours of need.
5. Damen made oldcp, not them! so tell them to bug off with their sticky frickin hands.

PROTEST IN ALASKA (TOWN)

Rookie
120 posts
Seen 24th January 2015
20th August 2014, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Thank you Damen for telling us. But I just wanna take this to court right now D:. STUPID DISNEY! I hate them I just HATE them. Im going on hunger strike till disney is opening up. And Im going to send a email to them. Im going to maybe take this to court. I HATE YOU DISNEY D:
You can't sue disney, smart person. If you even try to sue them, you will get Damen in trouble and get him sued. We should be very lucky that oldcp got closed only.

238 posts
Seen 27th December 2014
20th August 2014, 08:37 AM

Omg, Damen! I'm so sorry, we can get this back up soon! But it will take some work. I'm looking forward to snailsdom and many others are too. Good Luck!

Best of Thoughts, Water.

238 posts
Seen 27th December 2014
20th August 2014, 08:37 AM

v10 (Waits, Waits, and keeps waiting) <3 I can wait, but not for long! I love this game.

what in the godamn
833 posts
Seen 21st March 2023
20th August 2014, 08:46 AM

I'm crying on the inside. AND TO THINK, IM IN DISNEY!!! I'm really mad and sad right now and really HATE Disney right now. First, they ruin the real club penguin, then THIS!? Why!? Well I feel like typing in caps so I better end this disscusion :(

Hi I'm Maybe. I swim a lot. Then I eat a lot. then I sleep. then repeat.

Picture time :D!

http://prntscr.com/4hy28i

http://prntscr.com/4hy23o [url=ht[im

Thank you so much Macyyy!

Thank ye Macyy!! Again! XD

[img[http://damenspike.com/meme/memes/6y7dd2n.png[/img]
I love swimming

Thank you,
~Maybetta~

what in the godamn
833 posts
Seen 21st March 2023
20th August 2014, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Well, to be honest, no one likes someone to copy his/her work. All these cppses are copies of the original Clubpenguin, Disney did all the hard work making Club penguin and off course it took alot of money making clubpenguin too. Disney does not want its hard work to go to waste.

For example you do all your hard summer homework, and one kid has not done it and copies your homework and gets easy marks, won't you get mad?

I dont know how many dislikes i will get for this post, but what I just said is the truth. I'm with Disney
I'm not disliking, but Club penguin was its own game until Disney took over. I guess I can still be a little happy that I can look towards snaildom! Not being so rude, but there are some DIFFERENCES between oldcp and newcp. 1. oldcp has practilly nothing to do with newcp except the places (besides /office)

2. I haven't been on newcp for a while so excuse me if i'm wrong but we have mods and mod comps and the mods can go anywhere

3. we have enimies like blackhawks and ice ghost

4. what I said basicly goes with 1

Hi I'm Maybe. I swim a lot. Then I eat a lot. then I sleep. then repeat.

Picture time :D!

http://prntscr.com/4hy28i

http://prntscr.com/4hy23o [url=ht[im

Thank you so much Macyyy!

Thank ye Macyy!! Again! XD

[img[http://damenspike.com/meme/memes/6y7dd2n.png[/img]
I love swimming

Thank you,
~Maybetta~

The Idea
Rookie
79 posts
Seen 27th January 2023
20th August 2014, 09:09 AM

D: D: D: I was looking forward to the next mod comp but now its the end
its like the enderdragon killed me once and for all
D: (cries)

+1 by Maybe

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
20th August 2014, 09:14 AM

I am sorry to see OldCP go, but at least we have the forums and Snaildom to look forward to. :)

+1 by Archie

1,763 posts
Seen 11th March 2023
20th August 2014, 09:16 AM

Well, Disney could've shut down the WHOLE DSGHQ right? Well, they didn't. We can form a team on NewCP Saying "DISNEY JUST SHUT DOWN THE BEST GAME EVER! BRING THE DSGHQ OLDCP BACK!" And so on. (:P)

I'm sorry, Damen. :(

Login or join the forums to reply.