30th October 2013
1 view

Quitting not like you care

Made by Malorie in Introductions and Leaving

Master
1,051 posts
Seen 7th August 2022
30th October 2013, 01:50 AM

I'm gonna be leaving old club penguin for a while I'll still be on chat and a little on tinychat :) so thanks for being my friends ^.^ ! just to much drama right now for me to handle :)

+1 by Kara
contact me through discord if you need me @honey#4967
<3

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th October 2013, 01:52 AM

Hashtag please, we already have a lot of people going because of Damen.. Please don't go because of the conflict between you and tornado. If she kept causing drama PLEASE tell one of the staff members. I really don't want to see you go.

Kara
Administrator

Master
1,051 posts
Seen 7th August 2022
30th October 2013, 01:54 AM

Quote:
Hashtag please, we already have a lot of people going because of Damen.. Please don't go because of the conflict between you and tornado. If she kept causing drama PLEASE tell one of the staff members. I really don't want to see you go.

the threat was the icing on the cake I know it's not really but it scares me ..

<3

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th October 2013, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Quote:

What was the username of the person. I will look them up and find who it is.

Kara
Administrator

Master
1,051 posts
Seen 7th August 2022
30th October 2013, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What? Mateo demoted him... I saw look under oldcp game and his name isn't there ..

I'm going to bed foodnight ( ment to do that ;))

<3

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
30th October 2013, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

What? Mateo demoted him... I saw look under oldcp game and his name isn't there ..

I'm going to bed foodnight ( ment to do that ;))
This is on your quitting topic not junior's XD and I was asking the name of the person that threatened you.

Kara
Administrator

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
30th October 2013, 03:35 AM

Sorry I have to do this but Tornado wanted me to do it and I can't just let someone get away with cyber-bullying.

buh bye :)

-1 by Kara

Rookie
3,203 posts
Seen 20th February 2020
30th October 2013, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Sorry I have to do this but Tornado wanted me to do it and I can't just let someone get away with cyber-bullying.

buh bye :)

She wasn't cyber bullying, neither was Tornado, they both just need to get along, so, don't quit, Hashtagfood!

Login or join the forums to reply.