30th October 2013

Might be quitting

Made by ForumHelper in Introductions and Leaving

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
30th October 2013, 03:39 PM

Hi everybody it's PoliceBob,PartyKing, and war4 here to say I may be leaving. It's because of a bad reason and good reason!
The bad news why I might be leaving is because of foul and hate language... This disturbs me to my limit!
Good news on why I might leave is because I spend my life on the computer.
I'm still discding on what to do.
I wish I could have power to get rid of bullying and bad words on oldcp but I'm not a mod and I'm not even sure reporting does anything.
If you can convince me to stay I need reasons
I'm awake at the moment but only for like 10 minutes
Thank you

Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

936 posts
Seen 8th July 2014
30th October 2013, 04:08 PM

i might leave because of this also Nice Post. ;)

578 posts
30th October 2013, 04:14 PM

[1]YOU SHOULD STAY YOU HAVE A GOOD JOB
[2]YOU HAVE GOOD FRIENDS AND
[3]you have good friends

+1 by Rocket

Banned
322 posts
Seen 31st July 2015
30th October 2013, 04:57 PM

Hey, I'm sad and glad to read this at the same time. First I don't know you but it sad when someone leaves and other freinds love them :( I'm glad becasue I know how you feel. You spend to much on the computer when you said that it reminds me of me. When I used to be addicted to a website. So, I quitted to live my life :) I'm glad you are finding something to do that you love!!!!!!

+1 by ForumHelper and Key

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
31st October 2013, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Hey, I'm sad and glad to read this at the same time. First I don't know you but it sad when someone leaves and other freinds love them :( I'm glad becasue I know how you feel. You spend to much on the computer when you said that it reminds me of me. When I used to be addicted to a website. So, I quitted to live my life :) I'm glad you are finding something to do that you love!!!!!!

I love this post! You took your time to do this thank you

Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

Login or join the forums to reply.