The Tobler Scrolls of the Wise Tobler Moth Priests

Made by Damen in Announcements

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
19th January 2015, 11:40 AM

I love Toblerone and Moderating, doing it both, OH THE GLORY! XD

Application:

Experience: I've been Forum mod, OldCP mod (4 times), DSGHQ chat mod, Aurenjs chat mod, Snaildom beta tester, Penguin Isles beta tester, OldCP beta tester, Snails Chat beta tester OldCP Knight, Forum Detective.

I love this new idea. As you see I have experience with the DSGHQ and I wish to take it to the next level.

I can be on all the time most likely UK time and a tiny bit USA time.

;)

<3
Master
1,652 posts
Seen 30th July 2022
19th January 2015, 12:32 PM

Sure, I will apply. Lita has been begging me to... :P
My name is April, my OldCP username is Foxehhh.

REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be familiar with being a Wise Counsellor
Yes, familiar. You say /wise and if you want to quit you say /qw
- Must be able to be a good moderator
I think I would make a great moderator.
- Must be on forums with atleast 500 rep.
Fortunately, I don't have this. But I can be very wise and responsible.
- At least 9 years old.
Yes, I am at least 9 years old I am.
I shall vow to always protect the scrolls, and never quit, until I shall retire to Moth Monk.

G'Day,

~~Fox~~

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
19th January 2015, 12:35 PM

Man, im gonna be blind if i get it, ALSO i can't because i don't have enough rep.. And i can't say if i would be a *GOOD* mod, only others can :P

Hopes And Dreams
Master
757 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
19th January 2015, 05:38 PM

REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be familiar with being a Wise Counselor
- Must be able to be a good moderator
- Must be on forums with at least 500 rep.
- At least 9 years old. (don't have to put your age in your app)

I am familiar with the Wiser Counsel.
I think I could be a good moderator.
Yes, I am over 9, but I think everyone knows.

I vow to keep the Scrolls safe. I will come online as much as possible to guard the Scrolls. I promise to do my best and I shall not let you down. This rank is very important, so I will do my best to do my job.
I apologize that this application is so short.

Carry on, my wayward son.

Strong Blood
Master
1,033 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
19th January 2015, 05:53 PM

-Name SophieJasper On oldcp
-Am I familiar with being a Wise cousuller?-I am familiar with being this.
-Am I able to be a good moderator?-I think I would probably be a good moderator I follow all the rules and behave well.
-Age I am older than 9
-must be on forums with at least 500 REP-I have 623 Rep Right now.
--Will I leak?-Never I Would never leak.
-Experience- I am a Det in trainning I am a Master. I have 623 REP AND 820 Post.

I hope you enjoyed this App :)

383 posts
Seen 17th May 2015
20th January 2015, 10:10 AM

Wonderful damen but I won't apply for nothing from now im good.

Banned
640 posts
Seen 26th November 2021
21st January 2015, 09:24 AM

Name : Mico

REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be familiar with being a Wise Counsellor < I am Wise one
- Must be able to be a good moderator < Yeah, I think I would make a really good moderator.
- Must be on forums with atleast 500 rep. < I do not have 500 rep, but I'm close.
- At least 9 years old. (dont have to put your age in your app) < I'm 16

Will you ever leak any secret scroll?

No, I won't leak any scroll, that is not even in my mind... It would be stupid from me to do something like that.

Will you abuse mod powers?

No, I won't abuse Mod powers, I do not want people to call me "ABUSER!!!! WARNING ABUSER!!!" Some people think abusing is funny, but I do not.

Will you abuse your sword?

Well, that's not very wise, if you abuse your sword you will possibly get executed, and ip-banned.

Hope you liked my application for Moth Wise!

maddie
597 posts
Seen 8th February 2023
21st January 2015, 06:48 PM

REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be familiar with being a Wise Counsellor - I have never been one but I understand the job and what it does.
- Must be able to be a good moderator - I used to be a forums, oldcp, , and xat moderator so I think I am up for the job.
- Must be on forums with atleast 500 rep.- I have more than 500 rep.
- At least 9 years old. - I am older than nine years old.

Hope you think about me for the job!

Moshi

+1 by Cheep
hi i am moshi

Sir Classic
285 posts
Seen 2nd August 2023
21st January 2015, 06:57 PM

Damen,

This is awesome! Maybe one day I will become a Moth Priest!

Here is my app: I am 12 years old
Never been a wise counselor but I will be. :3
I would never abuse my power! Mods are supposed to help, not goof off!
I have 284 rep, not enough. :(
Why would I have a reason to leak? Never would I leak info!!!!!!

-Please Consider Me This Rank,
-Classic999

Im awesome.
338 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
21st January 2015, 11:57 PM

wait they have gold names there new :D right

+1 by Classic
oooooooo

亡霊
Master
713 posts
Seen 6th October 2020
22nd January 2015, 08:28 PM

Tsk, should've been created when I was still around a lot.

+1 by Kryptowolf and Kara

The Guy From Boston
Master
1,779 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th February 2015, 03:16 PM

NOTE: I'm making a new application

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Howdy partner! I am applying for Moth Priest which hasn't been applied too much by users and there can be a shot i could become a Moth Priest. So let's start my application

Name and age: My name is Dumby (bashysmelly) and i'm a user here on the DSGHQ. I am a helping hand for Oldcp and DSGHQ. I recently got unsuspended so i am starting fresh by applying for something less "knightish". I am currently 12 years old

Am i famlilar with the rank "Wise councellor": Sort off. I'm not much off a wise person but i usally do wise quotes. Not much off a wise one but learns abit about it

Can i handle beaing a good moderator: I can handle the rank however it'll be a challange for me to keep the job since it's a routine kind-of-job. I'll still handle it well

Do i have the requirments (500) rep: Yes i have the reputation

Will i brag about my rank: If i brag it'll make people jelouse so it'll be best to not brag

Will i use my weapon as terror: Why would i do that? It would be a crime and you can loose the rank. No way i'm doing that!

Am i good enough to get this rank: 50/50

Conclusions: It would be cool to become a Moth priest due to that the rank is special with a special job to handle. I like this idea with scrolls which is cool.

~ Dumby

Banned
1,817 posts
Seen 3rd January 2021
13th February 2015, 06:12 PM

Hello everyone.

To be honest, I think this rank/job will be interesting, and am fascinated by it. No joke. This seems to be interesting.

The requirements of an application are stated in the post "The Tobler Scrolls of the Wise Tobler Moth Priests"

Here are the requirements:

1. Must be familiar with being a Wise Counsellor
2. Must be able to be a good moderator
3. Must be on forums with at least 500 rep.
4. At least 9 years old. (Don't have to put your age in your app)

The reason I put these requirements up there is because you can check off, or make sure I included every requirement for the post. I just thought it might be convenient.

I am actually familiar with being a Wise Counsellor. I have been to some meetings where I have given my advice, even though sometimes it was not always taken. Sometimes though, it was taken. Also, I do know that there is a command for it (/wise). This turns you into a penguin with a beard. This is probably taken from the thought of older people being wiser. Which they are. They have experienced more things than you have, because they have lived longer than you. So often listen to them, and pay attention, because you may learn things from them you didn't know. Now, being wise and being smart can mean different things. I will explain that in greater detail perhaps in another post or at the end.

I have been told I would be good for the rank of moderator. I have even been told by Damen that I am close to the rank of moderator. Even though that might have been lowered a bit, because I made a mistake, that I don't want to speak of, I think that's in the past. I think we can forget about that. I believe I would make a good moderator, not to brag or anything, but I think I can trust myself on that. Now, I admit, there is going to be flaws, because everyone has some. I will make flaws, not intentionally, but I know I will. I will try not to make flaws, I will try my best, but eventually I will.

As for the 500 reputation, I do have that. As you can double check, look at the left, in the green area. It shows a number that should be 578. Currently, it is at 578. This will vary because of likes/dislikes. But currently, I am 78 reputation above 500. I understand that is not great, but I believe it can do.

The age is not required. If my age should be told, just tell me.

I can spare 2 minutes a day for this. I believe that would not be a problem.

I believe I won't cause treason. Once again, the mistakes I have made are in the past. I actually take things quite seriously. But that doesn't really matter.

I understand I will need sword training from knights, if I achieve the rank, and I am actually quite willing to get sword training.

I will not use my weapon unnecessarily, and will use it only if necessary.

I will guard the scrolls, and check on them for 2 minutes every day. I will also read them.

I believe I can be trusted with this rank. I have apologized for what has occurred before, and now I am applying for this. I believe this can be a new start, and I want this. I want this for the job and to redeem myself. I believe I can be trusted once again, like before.

Thank you for reading this.

-Frogs.

+1 by Thepenguin

Breath in, Breath out.
629 posts
Seen 31st May 2016
13th February 2015, 07:01 PM

Damen this is a great idea before i apply what rank do you have to have i mean like member master wich one to you need for that?
~lily~

390 posts
Seen 5th July 2020
15th February 2015, 12:24 AM

I think this is a great idea! Another interesting idea you've added to this game. I'm looking forward to see how it turns out (even thought i post this in february) +1

No

Login or join the forums to reply.