8th February 2015

Flockdraw Banned

Made by Damen in Announcements

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
8th February 2015, 03:50 PM

Your behavior should not change just because you leave this community. You should have manners, be kind, etc, elsewhere, and not just in this community. Glad it has been banned, but the sad thing is, is that it was users here who broke these rules. Hopefully they learned their lesson(s).

+1 by trixie

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
8th February 2015, 04:03 PM

Personally the DSGHQ has ways to chat with friends. Actually I can think of multiple ways users on here can chat.

1. DSGHQ Forums Mail
2. DSGHQ Auren Chat Box
3. OldCP.biz
4. Snaildom

So to be honest us users have multiple places to chat freely with our friends. There's no need to go to other chats. I mean sure on your own time do whatever you want, but seriously don't pull friends from here to these chats. It isn't mature of any of us to advertise a site without permission even if you secretly spoke about it in a PM. We must respect all the rules as Damen didn't simply make them for no reason whatsoever. The rules are here to keep you safe and secure and if you can't follow by those simple rules, how will you follow rules when you might want to become something more important like Master, Moderator, or anything else that requires you to follow simple rules. Think wisely before you randomly do something as it can get you and your peers (friends) in trouble. Be mature, responsible, and honest.

-Sadie

+1 by SirEuan, Bailey, Cipher and trixie
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

The Legend
1,333 posts
Seen 10th September 2019
8th February 2015, 05:38 PM

Thank goodness, cussing and bulling are no way to solve problems

King of Cringe
Master
1,799 posts
Seen 23rd December 2018
8th February 2015, 06:15 PM

It's a lot of banned websites guys. Just because you are on another website that is not on the DSGHQ doesn't mean that you can cuss. You should take websites as a privilege. Many people out in the world don't have internet. So, guys, if someone introduces a website, DON'T do bad behavior. I hope that there won't be any banned websites in the future due to users doing bad behavior.

MY MOD APP:http://forums.damenspike.com/view/20226-/

MY DET APP:http://forums.damenspike.com/view/21056-/

Thank you, Sampopxxx101! :)

Knights Army! More info: http://forums.damenspike.com/KnightsArmy Thanks Away/Wisp for the signature! :D
Thanks Yoyo for le awesome comic! :D Thanks Sampopxxx for the signature! :D Thanks suzy for the boss signature! :D
Thanks Lloyd for dis sig! ;)
Behold the sig of 2015!! Thanks Foxeh!!
[/center

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Seen 2nd January 2022
8th February 2015, 07:55 PM

well i never heard of the word flock draw
but its rather disappointing that users know it was bad yet they insist on doing it

[/spoiler] [/center]

i am forever thankful Zeternal :)

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
8th February 2015, 08:48 PM

1. What is flockdraw

2. What Damen means is that you can still go on it, just don't advertise it in the DSGHQ. Since Damen has young users, he doesn't want to be responsible for kids learning inappropriate stuff from other users in HIS community.

Adawg

+1 by Cipher and trixie

Master
3,205 posts
Seen 16th August 2023
8th February 2015, 08:51 PM

Cussing is not all right, guys. Even if it's not DSGHQ, it doesn't mean you have to say things that are inappropriate. People complain when things are banned and say Damen is ruining the fun, but it's like they're asking for it. Everything that was banned wouldn't have had to be bannd if everyone simply kept it appropriate.

+1 by Scott and trixie

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th February 2015, 10:27 PM

Thank you, Damen. It was getting a bit out of hand earlier, with users cussing and drawing inappropriate material.

+1 by Scott and trixie

#lonerclub
1,014 posts
Seen 13th November 2015
9th February 2015, 05:27 AM

Oh gosh.
Flockdraw was a nice website to have fun.
But no, some people just HAD to act stupid and cuss.
Great way to ruin it.

People who say Damen ruins the fun, I say because your stupidity did.
If you want websites to not keep on getting banned, then stop with the behavior.

For those users who did and want a rank in the future,
Don't start yourself with a bad name.
- Choc

My name is Choc. Just a person who likes Minecraft and MLG parodies.
I wish to become an animator one day.

13/12/15

always rekt the loominaty, even bill cipher. he's the main one.

Login or join the forums to reply.