22nd February 2015

Imperial Bank Updates and Applications

Made by tennis in Announcements

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
22nd February 2015, 07:33 PM

Today Cheep resigned from her moderator position and as head of the imperial bank. I have taken over as head (lord of the bank) for the time being and its time to get things back in order.
Recently the bank has taken a back seat in the thoughts of DSGHQ and many users don't use its services regularly. However the bank has a lot of value and I hope to make it so users can use its services as much as possible.

The system of the DSGHQ Bank/Imperial Bank is just like ordinary banks around the world. Simply create an account on the DSGHQ Forums and deposit gold in the account selected. As the gold coins stay in the bank account the interest rate rises and the gold coins kept in the account will now gain more gold coins over a certain amount of time. This results in the player gaining more coins to use freely on the DSGHQ Forums' add on store or even depositing them into the user's Snaildom accounts and OldCP accounts. Furthermore, to take out deposited gold coins from a DSGHQ Bank account withdraw as much coins as the bank account holds. No body else can access another user's account unless the user turns off privacy, making it possible for other users to access their gold. This results in users being able to log into that account if given the password from the account's owner. Also, loans, which are payments given out to users if needed but must be paid off within a certain amount of time. Loans are only available to users who have a working job on the DSGHQ. If a loan is not paid off within a month, or at least without and explanation, a user could face banishment or punishments provided by Damen himself.

Bank Rules
DSGHQ Bank Rules
- New maximum amount to borrow from bank as ordinary user is 300 gold. Knights may borrow 400, mods may borrow 500.
- Only users with jobs may borrow gold.
- Bankers: do not loan gold unless the user promises to pay back the bank within 1 month.
- All loans not payed back to the bank will result in punishment, possibly by Damen himself.
- Stealing from the bank will result in severe punishment.

The only bankers (at the time this post was made) are Chelsey, Sled, Sarabareille/Sadie and Mckinlee. All other bankers have been fired. I am accepting applications below from anyone who meets the requirements. Take your time when applying, there is no maximum amount of bankers being hired and there is no deadline. Read the requirements posted below and understand this is a job that requires you to understand the bank and assist users regularly.

Bankers help users set up bank accounts, answer questions regarding the bank and issue loans.

Banker Requirements
Bankers of the Imperial Bank play a crucial role of the bank itself. So, in order for bankers to do so they must reach the specific criteria. This criteria consists of: Clean history on the DSGHQ, average grammar, good behavior, at least member on the DSGHQ Forums, user of the community for at least 4 months. Bankers must be willing to work, otherwise they'll be demoted very quickly.

Apply below for banker only if you meet the requirements and if you completely understand the rules and content above. If your application is successful you will be contacted by me on OldCP or by a forum private message. Mail me if you have any questions.

Thank you and good luck.

+1 by lylance, Cheep, Bailey, Sled and 19 others

veteran
Master
3,733 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd February 2015, 07:38 PM

Nice post Tennis! Im hoping some Bankers could get Lady of the Bank soon! Mckinlee4LadyoftheBank

+1 by McKinlee, trixie and Jake01

Just a Wild Thing
788 posts
Seen 9th August 2023
22nd February 2015, 07:41 PM

I shall apply! SHEEP4LORDOFBANK

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
22nd February 2015, 07:45 PM

Cool post! But I don't want become a banker. I think it doesen't fits me.

Gone

Sweet memories

<3
Master
1,652 posts
Seen 30th July 2022
22nd February 2015, 07:45 PM

I am going to apply for the rank of Banker!

-Clean History on DSGHQ: I do have clean history..
-Average Grammar: I have about an 9/10 grammar rating, yet I do spell incorrectly sometimes.
-Goos Behavior: I have excellent behavior, I try to if I do not.
-At least Member on Forums: Check! I am a current Member, yet I have the requirements for Master.
-At least 4 months old: Way more then four months! I joined on September 26 of last year.

Experience: Moth Priest candidate, Recommended by Lita to be knight, Long time ago, I was trained to be knight by Jesse, and I was a moderator on another website.

What will I do as banker: I shall let the citizens access the bank with care.

Conclusion: I would really like to be banker. I hope I can achieve this rank!

Are You Trusted? Yes, I am very trusted. A few days ago, I almost got Moth Priest.

Info:

OldCP Username: Foxehhhh (4 x h)
Snaildom Username: Coddy

Thanks!

~SirFox

+1 by Scott, amsel and Mists

Master
1,414 posts
Seen 30th October 2015
22nd February 2015, 07:46 PM

okay i'm fired good luck with the bank

+1 by Matt, trixie, May23 and amsel

#lonerclub
1,014 posts
Seen 13th November 2015
22nd February 2015, 07:46 PM

Sounds nice.
I can finally keep gold without the temptation of spending it.
YASSS!
- Choc

My name is Choc. Just a person who likes Minecraft and MLG parodies.
I wish to become an animator one day.

13/12/15

always rekt the loominaty, even bill cipher. he's the main one.

IM BACK
2,668 posts
Seen 12th April 2023
22nd February 2015, 07:47 PM

Tennis wrote on 22nd February 2015 07:33 PM:
Today Cheep resigned from her moderator position and as head of the imperial bank. I have taken over as head of the imperial bank for the time being and its time to get things back in order.
Recently the bank has taken a back seat in the thoughts of DSGHQ and many users don't use its services regularly. However the bank has a lot of value and I hope to make it so users can use its services as much as possible.

Quote:
The system of the DSGHQ Bank/Imperial Bank is just like ordinary banks around the world. Simply create an account on the DSGHQ Forums and deposit gold in the account selected. As the gold coins stay in the bank account the interest rate rises and the gold coins kept in the account will now gain more gold coins over a certain amount of time. This results in the player gaining more coins to use freely on the DSGHQ Forums' add on store or even depositing them into the user's Snaildom accounts and OldCP accounts. Furthermore, to take out deposited gold coins from a DSGHQ Bank account withdraw as much coins as the bank account holds. No body else can access another user's account unless the user turns off privacy, making it possible for other users to access their gold. This results in users being able to log into that account if given the password from the account's owner. Also, loans, which are payments given out to users if needed but must be paid off within a certain amount of time. Loans are only available to users who have a working job on the DSGHQ. If a loan is not paid off within a month, or at least without and explanation, a user could face banishment or punishments provided by Damen himself.

Bank Rules
DSGHQ Bank Rules
- New maximum amount to borrow from bank as ordinary user is 300 gold. Knights may borrow 400, mods may borrow 500.
- Bankers: do not loan gold unless the user promises to pay back the bank within 14 days.
- All loans not payed back to the bank will result in punishment.

The only bankers (at the time this post was made) are Chelsey, Sled and Mckinlee. All other bankers have been fired. I am accepting applications below from anyone who meets the requirements. Take your time when applying, there is no maximum amount of bankers being hired and there is no deadline. Read the requirements posted below and understand this is a job that requires you to understand the bank and assist users regularly.

Banker Requirements
Bankers of the Imperial Bank play a crucial role of the bank itself. So, in order for bankers to do so they must reach the specific criteria. This criteria consists of: Clean history on the DSGHQ, average grammar, good behavior, at least member on the DSGHQ Forums, user of the community for at least 4 months. Bankers must be willing to work, otherwise they'll be demoted very quickly.

Apply below only if you meet the requirements and if you completely understand the rules and content above. If your application is successful you will be contacted by me on OldCP or by a forum private message. Mail me if you have any questions.

Thank you and good luck.

Name:
Lulu2

Rank applying for: banker

Why I want this rank: so I can help the dsghq in anyway I can

Grammar: I have pretty good grammar

Active?:
I am active most of the time

Willing to work?:
Iam I will do anything I am asked to do.

Warnings or bans?:
I haven't been banned or warned on forums and on oldcp.

Experience:
I have been moderator on chats like aurenjs and xat!
Clean history?
I do have clean history

Good behaviors?
I have good behaviors I try my very best to follow all the rules!

User for more than 4 months?
Yes I joined last year

Willing to work?
Yes I will do anything I am asked to do.

Conclusion: I really hope you liked my app. It took a while because I am on my ipod. Bye!

+1 by amsel and Mists
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd February 2015, 07:58 PM

So I guess old bankers are demoted then, oh well, good luck to people applying.

+1 by Mists and Chelsey

Kara
Administrator

veteran
Master
3,733 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd February 2015, 08:00 PM

Active: I am active, Im on everyday infact
I have nice Experince
I follow the rules, i'll be at bank on my shifts
I don't Hack or Abuse
I understand what to do as Banker
I will help everyone with the Bank if they have issues with it.

im in the hood like kenny
Master
583 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
22nd February 2015, 08:46 PM

Hello! I have read over this discussion multiple times, and have decided to apply for Banker! (I am Deenie on OldCP.)

You have to have a clean history on DSGHQ:

I have never been banned, or warned on Forums or OldCP. I have also never had any suspensions.

You have to have average grammar.

I would say my grammar is average, if not above. Although, I often make run on sentences.

You must have good behavior.

I would say that I have good behavior. I think before I act, I know that. I always try to make the right choice. And when I'm told to stop, I'll stop.

You have to be at least member on the DSGHQ Forums.

I am a member.

You have to have been a user of the DSGHQ Community for at least for months,

I joined OldCP in July, but I joined Forums, August 24th, 2014. That means I have been on Forums for exactly 5.97959 months. (Almost 6 months. :D)

You must be willing to work hard.

I am willing to work hard, just ask anyone. If it's not challenging, it's not worth it. ~Myself

I read over the rules of the bank, and how it works, and am willing to accept any challenges that may come my way, with Banker. I have quoted them below.
Tennis wrote on 22nd February 2015 07:33 PM:

Quote:

Bank Rules
DSGHQ Bank Rules
- Bankers: do not loan gold unless the user promises to pay back the bank within 14 days.
- All loans not payed back to the bank will result in punishment.

I hope you accept me for banker of the DSGHQ.

+1 by amsel

472 posts
Seen 24th October 2015
22nd February 2015, 09:41 PM

Hello Sir Tennis, I am going to apply for Banker!

Name: Nicholas

In-game Name: Tommy0724

Forums Name: Tommy0724

Experience: I have received moderator training from Sadie before she got demoted. I also was trained in the Moth Priest Trial by Sir BashySmelly.

Do you have a clean history?: I have one kick on my account, the reason is I was witnessing the Moth Priest Trial and my computer lagged. I clicked the room message multiple times and I went in the fighting ring. They kicked me for safety, besides that I got a clean history.

Do you have good grammar?: I do have very good grammar, I have received grammar and spelling awards in school.

Do you have good behavior?: I got good behavior, all my reputation is positive and I only got kicked once for safety purposes.

Am I willing to work?: I am very willing to work, if I wasn't I wouldn't apply. I will help users make and create accounts as well help them with their questions regarding the bank and issue loans. I understand if I am not willing to work I will be demoted.

Are you at least a member on forums?: I am currently member of forums.

Do you understand you must pay the bank back in 14 days?: I do, I normally don't take loans so I will be fine.

Are you active?: Yes I am very active, I have been active since the day I started to play. I never got bored of this game a day of my life.

Will you steal from the bank?: NEVER! I will never steal from the bank. I understand if I steal I will be punished.

I hope you enjoyed reading my application. I hope to be a future banker, and I hope you take my application into consideration.
~Tommy0724

+1 by amsel

cool guy
1,696 posts
Seen 28th July 2022
23rd February 2015, 12:13 AM

http://forums.damenspike.com/images/bank.png

Hello! This is my Banker Application. I hope you all like my application. Good luck to everyone.

Requirements:

You have to have a clean history on DSGHQ:
Yes I do have a Clean History on DSGHQ except that I got warned on forums once ( I don't know who warned me, and for what )

You have to have average grammar.
Yes I have good grammar.

You must have good behavior.
I do believe that I have a good behavior.

You have to be at least member on the DSGHQ Forums.
I am a Master at the DSGHQ Forums.

You have to have been a user of the DSGHQ Community for at least for months.
I joined the DSGHQ at September 25th probably 7:00 PM, DST Time zone. ( 5 Months )

You must be willing to work hard.
I am willing to work hard.

+1 by amsel, Jesse and Freddy

1,258 posts
Seen 24th October 2015
23rd February 2015, 02:59 AM

Here is my banker application, I hope you enjoy!

Username: SkylarGal on oldcp, Nightcore on the forums.

Have you ever commited treason: No, not in my life

Do you have the average grammar: I believe so.

Do you behave good: Yes, I am pretty mature, but i enjoy having a laugh or to.

Are you at least Member of the DSGHQ Forums: Yes, I've Been Member Since December.

Have you been a user on the DSGHQ Forums for at least 4 months: Yes, i've been a user here for 6 months infact!

Will you ever rob the bank as DSGHQ banker: No, I would never dream of such a thing.

Are you willing to work as a DSGHQ banker: Yes, very willing indeed!

I hope my Banker application gets accepted, if not i wish my very best of luck to everyone else who applied.

:star: <3 Nightcore <3 :star:

1,952 posts
Seen 6th January 2023
23rd February 2015, 07:06 AM

So i guess i got fired for no reason? O.o Okay? Anyways, good luck to all other users who are applying

~Jilly

Login or join the forums to reply.