10th March 2015

Damen Spike talks about OldCP: Please watch!!!

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
11th March 2015, 09:28 AM

Vixen wrote on 11th March 2015 05:41 AM:
I am so sorry about everything I said Damen.. I was wrong. Whatever I said was just.. Rude. We, well I was too harsh on you. You really do care for us and our opinions. These videos and how you spoke about it proved it. You make so many changes and stuff.. All for us. And the rules... Are just good. They are absolutely fine. As far as people being too serious about ranks, we really can't blame you. You made ranks so that we could maybe have a certain aim to be something.. And moderators and all to moderate. And yea... You never said or told us to be serious about them, u only said that we should do our job and have fun as well. Though lol I don't know about warlord . And I am seriously sorry for have taken part in the opinion war. I can't say anything about other people as I also made a mistake myself.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

And I see that you actually tried to make oldcp more fun by adding an empire, and it is fun, but I guess it gets weird when people change along with the system, but it really is the person's choice to change or not. We can not blame the game or you for it.. And I'll be honest, the crimezone and roleplay is really fun. You are an understanding person, and we will always see you as a friend, at least I will from now on, because after all you're one of us and if it weren't for you I guess all of us ppl may have never met and became friends. It was very sweet of you to put it all in a video and explain it to us. This was the first time that watching a video tears did come to my eyes. And as far as I know, I don't have problem with any of the rules. And the people with ranks can take their job seriously... But not having fun is also not a rule. You also care about us and what we say... Otherwise you could have just ignored or banished us from the kingdom if u didn't care. But u listen and understand what we mean.. Ur not at all corrupt BTW. This community, oldcp, and the whole dsghq is unique and different then those cppses. You are also a person who makes this game so special for us, along with other users. And yep, even in sessions or whenever you come, it's never boring. You listen, chat in a fun and cool way rather than being boring and plain.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You have also accepted it if you made a mistake, and always tried to correct it. The trials and stuff have really decreased. I really have no problem about the store and extras gone, I never really cared about such stuff... I only wanted to have fun and I guess that's what all users do. Make friends, hold comps, chat, have fun and not break the rules. And tbh, the medieval party is great, and the thrones room is good as well, just that more memories are there in the office.. But really, both of them can be used. Thrones for sessions, royal stuff and all that and office for comps. I think the real changes have been with the users, but it's their choice. And the jrs are a wonderful and fun thing. And the crimezone was awesome in man opinion, I and I guess most of the users enjoyed it, and were sad to see it go. It's your game, we are no one to tell you what to do and all. I am extremely sorry, and I hope u forgive meh

P.s you are totally kawaii, but I can see you're sad :c bee hwappy!

I enjoyed this post and I agree with all of it! Also I laughed at the Warlord bit, yeah... Warlord is funny to me. Of course I forgive you too!

IHasJelly wrote on 11th March 2015 07:55 AM:
That face tho in dat video. O meh gawd. Damen is so ultimate Ultimate Ultimate Ultimately KAWAII!!!!

Anyways back in topic. I really appreciate these understandable videos, you made a big point . Damen, it's very brave of you to step up and share things that are special and respect and share your opinions to us, now i do understand and hopefully all other users of the community understands. Just have fun, thats the point of oldcp. But i don't understand why people hates the empire because the empire is here for the roleplays and exciting moments! These videos i watched was fantastic and made me think.....and think.....and think. I do have rights to share my opinion but not the opinions that are against to the empire, its just too many users and kids just wants mod mod mod mod mod!!! Cant you have fun with other people and your friends not just a rank of mod or knight or pw or princess and other. Just relax and hang out like a normal person does, you focus on business when you are 21 years old. Just hang out with friends not being afk or brb all the time and trying to finish this application and trying to PM a administrator and blah blah blah. Now those things are throw in the trash, now you got a goal, your goal is to NOTbe focus on moderator and go out with your BFF's and bae's.

LETS PARTYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Jilly

Good on you Jilly! And everyone else who replied!

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
11th March 2015, 09:48 AM

Damen wrote on 11th March 2015 09:28 AM:
Vixen said on 11th March 2015 05:41 AM:
I am so sorry about everything I said Damen.. I was wrong. Whatever I said was just.. Rude. We, well I was too harsh on you. You really do care for us and our opinions. These videos and how you spoke about it proved it. You make so many changes and stuff.. All for us. And the rules... Are just good. They are absolutely fine. As far as people being too serious about ranks, we really can't blame you. You made ranks so that we could maybe have a certain aim to be something.. And moderators and all to moderate. And yea... You never said or told us to be serious about them, u only said that we should do our job and have fun as well. Though lol I don't know about warlord . And I am seriously sorry for have taken part in the opinion war. I can't say anything about other people as I also made a mistake myself.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

And I see that you actually tried to make oldcp more fun by adding an empire, and it is fun, but I guess it gets weird when people change along with the system, but it really is the person's choice to change or not. We can not blame the game or you for it.. And I'll be honest, the crimezone and roleplay is really fun. You are an understanding person, and we will always see you as a friend, at least I will from now on, because after all you're one of us and if it weren't for you I guess all of us ppl may have never met and became friends. It was very sweet of you to put it all in a video and explain it to us. This was the first time that watching a video tears did come to my eyes. And as far as I know, I don't have problem with any of the rules. And the people with ranks can take their job seriously... But not having fun is also not a rule. You also care about us and what we say... Otherwise you could have just ignored or banished us from the kingdom if u didn't care. But u listen and understand what we mean.. Ur not at all corrupt BTW. This community, oldcp, and the whole dsghq is unique and different then those cppses. You are also a person who makes this game so special for us, along with other users. And yep, even in sessions or whenever you come, it's never boring. You listen, chat in a fun and cool way rather than being boring and plain.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

You have also accepted it if you made a mistake, and always tried to correct it. The trials and stuff have really decreased. I really have no problem about the store and extras gone, I never really cared about such stuff... I only wanted to have fun and I guess that's what all users do. Make friends, hold comps, chat, have fun and not break the rules. And tbh, the medieval party is great, and the thrones room is good as well, just that more memories are there in the office.. But really, both of them can be used. Thrones for sessions, royal stuff and all that and office for comps. I think the real changes have been with the users, but it's their choice. And the jrs are a wonderful and fun thing. And the crimezone was awesome in man opinion, I and I guess most of the users enjoyed it, and were sad to see it go. It's your game, we are no one to tell you what to do and all. I am extremely sorry, and I hope u forgive meh

I enjoyed this post and I agree with all of it! Also I laughed at the Warlord bit, yeah... Warlord is funny to me. Of course I forgive you too!

IHasJelly said on 11th March 2015 07:55 AM:
That face tho in dat video. O meh gawd. Damen is so ultimate Ultimate Ultimate Ultimately KAWAII!!!!

Anyways back in topic. I really appreciate these understandable videos, you made a big point . Damen, it's very brave of you to step up and share things that are special and respect and share your opinions to us, now i do understand and hopefully all other users of the community understands. Just have fun, thats the point of oldcp. But i don't understand why people hates the empire because the empire is here for the roleplays and exciting moments! These videos i watched was fantastic and made me think.....and think.....and think. I do have rights to share my opinion but not the opinions that are against to the empire, its just too many users and kids just wants mod mod mod mod mod!!! Cant you have fun with other people and your friends not just a rank of mod or knight or pw or princess and other. Just relax and hang out like a normal person does, you focus on business when you are 21 years old. Just hang out with friends not being afk or brb all the time and trying to finish this application and trying to PM a administrator and blah blah blah. Now those things are throw in the trash, now you got a goal, your goal is to NOTbe focus on moderator and go out with your BFF's and bae's.

~Jilly

Your still kawaii

+1 by trixie

hiss
1,414 posts
Seen 10th February 2022
11th March 2015, 09:56 AM

Sir AgentAdawg wrote on 11th March 2015 09:48 AM:
Damen said on 11th March 2015 09:28 AM:
Vixen said on 11th March 2015 05:41 AM:

IHasJelly said on 11th March 2015 07:55 AM:

~Jilly

Your still kawaii
Lol adawg.

xxx

Everythings not lost
Master
1,280 posts
Seen 12th March 2020
11th March 2015, 12:01 PM

( Late in replying :O) There are times to be serious (like in real life) and there are times to be silly.( like on OldCP.) The blindfold incident reminded me of the white color incident. Someone found an outfit with the white color item that was only available to Tennis at the time, and the Moderators online freaked out, haha. If moderating is stressful to anyone here then you're moderating wrong. Have fun whilst moderating. You don't have to be an emotionless robot that just sits on the walls and looks over every single user. Have fun, talk to friends, but also help people and moderate. Have a balance between the both. Also, if you want/have a rank, don't let that take away your friends. A rank isn't worth losing friends over, especially close friends. Also, roleplay is for the enjoyment of the users. It's to add more to OldCP, and make it unique. If a user doesn't like roleplay, don't get involved. Just hang out with your friends, and talk.

I really agreed with both of these videos. It's good to hear the opinions of users here.

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities.

1,137 posts
Seen 14th August 2023
11th March 2015, 12:35 PM

I literally love your accent. Its so cool

The Guy From Boston
Master
1,779 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
11th March 2015, 12:46 PM

Most of the users that play this game don't know the person behined the character.

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
11th March 2015, 03:35 PM

Well said, hopefully that will put the message across :P

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Banned
735 posts
Seen 15th May 2020
11th March 2015, 04:37 PM

Subscribe to me! My channel is OldCpVids9

SirEuan

Party Guard!

Charmer The Great

#CHARMER

#CHARMER2

I'm SirEuan! Read the rules and respect the rules! :)

st.
Rookie
813 posts
Seen 13th August 2023
11th March 2015, 04:39 PM

I've made mistakes over the year I have been in this community including my time on oldcp and forums.
You normally don't see owners on cppses forgive users who cause deep crap but you forgive your users.
And I thank you for that.

+1 by trixie and Damen

#lonerclub
1,014 posts
Seen 13th November 2015
11th March 2015, 05:59 PM

Man, the feels...
Let's just hope the onion cutting ninjas don't arrive.
YOUR ACCENT IS KAWAII MY GOSH!

Thanks man.
- Choc

+1 by trixie and Damen

My name is Choc. Just a person who likes Minecraft and MLG parodies.
I wish to become an animator one day.

13/12/15

always rekt the loominaty, even bill cipher. he's the main one.

Jilly's Sister
Rookie
11 posts
Seen 28th January 2016
12th March 2015, 07:20 AM

Jilly Babe where you been all my life? Oh wait, you live with me hahahaha, but you make a good point for an 11 year old.
As your big sister I'm proud of you! And as a upcoming 17 year old, Im gonna go do homework haha

+1 by valentina and trixie

209 posts
Seen 9th June 2015
12th March 2015, 11:49 AM

Ace! Great videos, Damen. I would like to see you make more videos in the future! :)

Login or join the forums to reply.