8th November 2013, 07:36 PM

congrats i know feel so young im only 11 :P

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
8th November 2013, 07:36 PM

Quote:
I wish I had a twin. I was GOING to have a twin once, but it never produced in my mom's stomach they say....

Cool I did not know Mateo lived in Connecticut, and your mom probably had a miscarriage for the other twin. :(

510 posts
Seen 6th September 2015
8th November 2013, 08:11 PM

Oh my gosh i am 10 and i am "4" "7" too! :)

510 posts
Seen 6th September 2015
8th November 2013, 08:16 PM

also i have a twin too! We are fraternal though, i have blonde hair and blue eyes and my sister has brown hair and brown eyes like the rest of my family...i'm special :P Also my name is Madelyn and her name is Olivia like the TV show Liv and Maddy.....:P i am VERY lucky and so are you PenguinDSC. :D

~Suzy~

228 posts
Seen 15th November 2020
8th November 2013, 08:17 PM

You look like your 12... You look so younger than me. And why are you eating icecream with your fingers? Awkward...

Owner of Dice Talk

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
8th November 2013, 09:05 PM

Quote:
also i have a twin too! We are fraternal though, i have blonde hair and blue eyes and my sister has brown hair and brown eyes like the rest of my family...i'm special :P Also my name is Madelyn and her name is Olivia like the TV show Liv and Maddy.....:P i am VERY lucky and so are you PenguinDSC. :D

~Suzy~

That is cool! Harper (CPManiac) and I love everything the other does, and are you two agreeable? XD

Not all twins are like each other, even us.

510 posts
Seen 6th September 2015
8th November 2013, 09:10 PM

We are not agreeable, we fight ALOT. We fight over the most stupid things ever. We fight about who gets the last bit of ice cream XD she hates when i want the same thing as her. >:( and we look nothing alike....

~Suzy~

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
8th November 2013, 09:18 PM

Quote:
We are not agreeable, we fight ALOT. We fight over the most stupid things ever. We fight about who gets the last bit of ice cream XD she hates when i want the same thing as her. >:( and we look nothing alike....

~Suzy~

Yeah, I am not the most agreeable person.

We fight every day or 2...

we fight over stupid things too, like "HEY THAT IS MINE!"

267 posts
Seen 19th January 2015
8th November 2013, 10:26 PM

it looks like it will be fun of having twin moderators

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x240/apcruz_2007/philippine_flag.gif

user for oldcp.biz heyppl

my favorite minecraft players are iballisticsquid and stampylonghead
thank you damen for the forums!!

be safe and have a good day

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
8th November 2013, 10:45 PM

Lololol Im 10, I look 12 I weigh like 100 pounds... And 5'2.

+1 by xXvioletXx
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

I like cheese
1,430 posts
Seen 19th June 2022
9th November 2013, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Lol we could possibly meet someday! Well we live in the same state but that's it. Can I PM you what part of Georgia i'm in? If I can i'll PM you right away. Btw you look like a friend I had a year ago but he had a different name. XD Anyway good luck moderating!

I live in North GA, in Woodstock.

Quote:
Lol I am not the only twin with artic!!

Congrats twin mods

Me and articwolf are Job. Twins now

Remember I wrote I am on Rotakid I am the secrectory of Rotakids and I am a fully member then!! On Monday Artic is the Vice President and someone u don't know but is my friend is president I am excited to say my pledge by heart p.s whole of the Rotakids know it

P.s Again this is the britan Rotakids other Rotakids are on Florida they are the American ones one of them got my letter (mine had a blue pen used for the signature news is tommrow :)

Are you guys twins also? And if so, fraternal, or Identical?
Fraternal/identical we are both LOL!!!!

Declan - Quit

Master
1,761 posts
Seen 22nd December 2022
9th November 2013, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Lol we could possibly meet someday! Well we live in the same state but that's it. Can I PM you what part of Georgia i'm in? If I can i'll PM you right away. Btw you look like a friend I had a year ago but he had a different name. XD Anyway good luck moderating!

Quote:

Congrats twin mods

Remember I wrote I am on Rotakid I am the secrectory of Rotakids and I am a fully member then!! On Monday Artic is the Vice President and someone u don't know but is my friend is president I am excited to say my pledge by heart p.s whole of the Rotakids know it

P.s Again this is the britan Rotakids other Rotakids are on Florida they are the American ones one of them got my letter (mine had a blue pen used for the signature news is tommrow :)

Me & Furry live around the Griffin area about 30 minutes to an hour from Atlanta so me & furry live problay about 2 hours away from you guys. Btw if you've ever been to Atlanta have you been to the Varsity? They're food is great there but it's always crowded when I go. (I go about twice to three times a year)

~Wanna be my friend? Subscribe to #KeyFriends
~Do you wanna tryout for the Freehawks? Subscribe to #Freehawks
~Goals:
-Become Forum Mod
-Become OldCP Mod. (When it comes back).
-Reach 3,000 posts by the end of the year.
-More go as soon.

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
9th November 2013, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Congrats twin mods

Me & Furry live around the Griffin area about 30 minutes to an hour from Atlanta so me & furry live problay about 2 hours away from you guys. Btw if you've ever been to Atlanta have you been to the Varsity? They're food is great there but it's always crowded when I go. (I go about twice to three times a year)

I go there like 3 times a year occasionally also, and they have the best food, yet it is a bit unhealthy, yet you are right, by the time you leave, there are tons of people. It is a very big place.
Quote:
Lololol Im 10, I look 12 I weigh like 100 pounds... And 5'2.

Wow, and I have seen you on tinychat, and you look like a 12 year old girl with red hair, and sorry, but I am not even guessing the other details, and I do not want to know... because you are a comparing a ten year old girl to a 12 year old boy that looks like he can be 6, 7, 8, 9, or 10 for a day... or forever while it lasts.

Rookie
74 posts
Seen 14th May 2019
9th November 2013, 08:38 AM

#Fun nay! I thought u were to different people

+1 by Pingu18185

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
9th November 2013, 08:42 AM

Quote:
#Fun nay! I thought u were to different people

Yeah, you never know if someone is the same person or a different person until they give you proof, and you will have to show your face, or make a snapshot. :P

Login or join the forums to reply.