3rd April 2015

Snowball Spamming

Made by Chelsey in Announcements

When A New Day Comes, Everything is Better.
586 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
4th April 2015, 12:32 PM

Thats right u should'nt because last time a guy was throwing snowballs at me i said hey stop that please! he kept doing it thanks for telling everyone :)

Friendship is supposed to be everywhere. Including DSGHQ. We have lots and lots of friendship all over the world. And we also need more friendship in DSGHQ too! Everyone is perfect however they are. Family and Friendship is a beautiful thing. Everyone can work together.

230 posts
Seen 17th April 2015
4th April 2015, 01:15 PM

XKandyKatX wrote on 4th April 2015 03:19 AM:
What is the big deal w/snowballs? I mean what does spamming even mean?!

Spamming means to say or throw something over and over again.
Chelsey wrote on 3rd April 2015 11:50 PM:
As I've seen lately, many users have been infuriated over the so-called unfair arrests and bans assigned to their OldCP account for the reason of, "spamming snowballs." This has created conflict and many users have refused to listen to staff members regarding this rule.

Let me remind you: This is a rule.

Tennis wrote:
Spamming snowballs at a moderator or another user continuously and after being asked to stop will result in you being warned, kicked or arrested.

If you claim to have just "thrown snowballs" and not spammed them, let's put this to statistics:
If you throw more than 4 snowballs in a row, it's spamming.

Obviously the rule does not apply on the snowball fight server, White Out. However, on Blizzard, this is a popular offense and if you are banned or arrested for spamming snowballs, it's completely fair and the staff member taking action is doing their job properly.

Please follow the rules. Thank you.

I agree.It gets really annoying. :(

151 posts
Seen 2nd January 2020
4th April 2015, 06:02 PM

Yes! Finally, thank you for having a stop to this snowball madness! I have arrested more than 3 penguins telling them that you spammed snowballs.. I even told them to stop several times. They claim that they are just throwing snowballs.. but I just ignore that.

-Kris162

100 posts
Seen 5th June 2015
4th April 2015, 06:10 PM

As I've seen lately, many users have been infuriated over the so-called unfair arrests and bans assigned to their OldCP account for the reason of, "spamming snowballs." This has created conflict and many users have refused to listen to staff members regarding this rule.

Tennis wrote:
Spamming snowballs at a moderator or another user continuously and after being asked to stop will result in you being warned, kicked or arrested.

If you claim to have just "thrown snowballs" and not spammed them, let's put this to statistics:

Obviously the rule does not apply on the snowball fight server, White Out. However, on Blizzard, this is a popular offense and if you are banned or arrested for spamming snowballs, it's completely fair and the staff member taking action is doing their job properly.

thank you

Hello! Im Chica,Chica the Chicken!
Friends:
Freddy Fazbear,Bonnie Bunny,Foxy The Pirate Fox
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewtboOcrGHk

269 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th April 2015, 07:31 PM

Hashir wrote on 4th April 2015 10:56 AM:
This should be stopped but I have to say my side on one part.

You and Wheeler are apart of this snowball spammer team. I've seen wheeler spam snowballs and as well as you. However it was only once but still, if others are to be punished, why aren't you two? That's what I think, and I'm pretty sure because of that one incident people are feeling free to throw snowballs. But yes, it is a rule and thank you for bringing it back up.
It happened once, it's not a 'team'.
I was warned, and I stopped. If you see me doing it again, I give you full permission to ban me forever.
Again, it is not a team. I enjoy playing OldCP, and I abide rules.

Perhaps you should focus on the people that continuously do it, Hashir?

Adam

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th April 2015, 07:32 PM

Wheeler wrote on 4th April 2015 07:31 PM:
Hashir said on 4th April 2015 10:56 AM:

You and Wheeler are apart of this snowball spammer team. I've seen wheeler spam snowballs and as well as you. However it was only once but still, if others are to be punished, why aren't you two? That's what I think, and I'm pretty sure because of that one incident people are feeling free to throw snowballs. But yes, it is a rule and thank you for bringing it back up.

I was warned, and I stopped. If you see me doing it again, I give you full permission to ban me forever. Again, it is not a team.
I'm not going to ban you forever for that lol

+1 by Mohamed
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

269 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
4th April 2015, 07:35 PM

Hashir wrote on 4th April 2015 07:32 PM:
Wheeler said on 4th April 2015 07:31 PM:
Hashir said on 4th April 2015 10:56 AM:

I was warned, and I stopped. If you see me doing it again, I give you full permission to ban me forever. Again, it is not a team.

I'm not going to ban you forever for that lol
Well you're making it out that I do it daily when you're saying that I have a 'team'. Therefore, if you catch me doing it, just ban me forever; it'll never happen anyway. ;]

Adam

Hi :3,
856 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
4th April 2015, 09:46 PM

XKandyKatX wrote on 4th April 2015 03:19 AM:
What is the big deal w/snowballs? I mean what does spamming even mean?!
Spamming Means Doing it over and over

Tennis wrote:

Thank You For Reminding My Best Friend :)
And You Are A Good Emperor Helper
Good Luck On Everything :)

Thanks Foxehhh for your awesome signature!

Chris Thank you for my signature i have a boy account (pssh im not gay)
Life always end with a happy ending and starts with a sad beginning
Want to make signatures for me Click that PM BUTTON! [/spoiler] [/font]
#DamenRocks

Oh meh Lily you make the cool signatures ever!

Im the one who is only on ! #Since10/06/15

Thanks Janie!
http://forums.damenspike.com/wiki/Pinkiey
i promise its kinda better than the other one

And never give up everything is very possible to do. [/color]

i am not girly though but i love ducks

Hi :3,
856 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
4th April 2015, 09:47 PM

Or Do The Same Thing Again KandyKat

Thanks Foxehhh for your awesome signature!

Chris Thank you for my signature i have a boy account (pssh im not gay)
Life always end with a happy ending and starts with a sad beginning
Want to make signatures for me Click that PM BUTTON! [/spoiler] [/font]
#DamenRocks

Oh meh Lily you make the cool signatures ever!

Im the one who is only on ! #Since10/06/15

Thanks Janie!
http://forums.damenspike.com/wiki/Pinkiey
i promise its kinda better than the other one

And never give up everything is very possible to do. [/color]

i am not girly though but i love ducks

Rookie
47 posts
Seen 12th April 2015
11th April 2015, 05:02 PM

Thank you for reminding us Chelsey. Hopefully I can convince people to stop snowball spamming. People who are reading this the big deal is that it gets annoying and frustrating. Read Orbay's post too. Apparently a mod was doing it. The mod must of convinced Lenn without knowing. Please stop spamming at users! I will keep an eye out and if I catch anyone spamming I will tell a knight. This isn't meant to make you upset or worried just don't do it. Have a good day/night/morning. -Abbie

Login or join the forums to reply.