[Feature] Regal Legacies and Healers

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
29th April 2015, 03:04 PM

Hello,

As my business trip draws to an end, I have had time to create a new feature for DSGHQ. This is: Regal Legacies.

What are they?
They are special badges given to a Royal who has died somehow in the game. Instead of removing them entirely or just deleting their account to be remade with a new ID, they can keep everything under a new name. E.g. Damen II instead of just Damen.

Are they a different person?
Although the idea of adding roman numerals after the name traditionally implies a line of Royalty along the same identity, since the DSGHQ is just a website and is likely not to be played by your future children, these Legacies indicate a virtual lifetime played by the Royal person.

Moving onto your next Legacy
When you are reborn under a new Legacy, your place as an heir goes down by one and after your death, you must wait up to 1 week before the healers finish working on you. This usually happens after your funeral.

Royals Only?
Of course

Become a healer /healer and use /heal to heal.

Archie
Archie's murder is not part of roleplay and the turn coats who did it are being dealt with. But hey! They caused this great new feature to be made

+1 by Billy, Milan, daisy, Hashir and 48 others

Former Drejk Moderator
1,663 posts
Seen 8th March 2016
29th April 2015, 03:07 PM

Will there be some what the same badge for other ranks in the future?

+1 by Harleen and trixie

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th April 2015, 03:09 PM

Cool. What would happen if a normal user dies? Just a reheal or no revival?

Also what happens if an idiot heals a bad guy

+1 by daisy, George, PokeWillow2, Harleen and 4 others, -1 by Pumpkin King
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
29th April 2015, 03:10 PM

This is an awesome new feature! I'm sorry for Prinfe Archie though </3

+1 by Harleen, trixie and introvert
<3

768 posts
Seen 11th September 2022
29th April 2015, 03:26 PM

I love this new badge, I like the idea! :D

Hopefully no one else dies :(

+1 by Harleen, trixie and introvert

1,253 posts
Seen 30th June 2023
29th April 2015, 03:31 PM

What if somebody who works hard on DSGHQ and then gets into the royal family and then betrays, what if a dunce healer brings him back? Then he like pulls out a firearm or something?

+1 by trixie
OldCP Wise One
PM me if you need any help!

374 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
29th April 2015, 03:41 PM

A great feature. Thanks for all of these amazing things!

+1 by Harleen and trixie
Name: MrSam
Favourite Food: Pasta & Pizza
Favourite Drink: Anything
Hobbies: Playing This Game :)

I Love OldCp :D

Now 12, Sorry!

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
29th April 2015, 03:50 PM

Kind of bitter sweet if you ask me. I enjoy this new idea that was brought to life, but I truly feel for Archie. Hopefully after his funeral he can be brought back within a weeks time after healers have healed him.

+1 by Harleen, trixie and Luke
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
29th April 2015, 04:02 PM

It takes much longer to heal people (like years) who've been dead for a while (like the bad guys)

+1 by Harleen, Luke, Fable, trixie and 1 other

Rookie
6 posts
Seen 4th June 2015
29th April 2015, 04:17 PM

I do find it unfair that it's created for royality because it leads people to think that only royalty have had a timeline of virtual life on the DSGHQ, but it's not my decision and I do, however, support this because of the unique idea compared to other games.

+1 by Harleen and trixie
+ Positive
+ Happy
+ Glad about it

Banned
1,602 posts
Seen 28th September 2024
29th April 2015, 04:31 PM

Damen Drake wrote on 29th April 2015 03:04 PM:
Hello,

As my business trip draws to an end, I have had time to create a new feature for DSGHQ. This is: Regal Legacies.

What are they?
They are special badges given to a Royal who has died somehow in the game. Instead of removing them entirely or just deleting their account to be remade with a new ID, they can keep everything under a new name. E.g. Damen II instead of just Damen.

Although the idea of adding roman numerals after the name traditionally implies a line of Royalty along the same identity, since the DSGHQ is just a website and is likely not to be played by your future children, these Legacies indicate a virtual lifetime played by the Royal person.

When you are reborn under a new Legacy, your place as an heir goes down by one and after your death, you must wait up to 1 week before the healers finish working on you. This usually happens after your funeral.

Royals Only?
Of course

Archie
Archie's murder is not part of roleplay and the turn coats who did it are being dealt with. But hey! They caused this great new feature to be made

I have a question. If a royal does something to get them killed will they get the badge or no?

+1 by trixie

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
29th April 2015, 05:45 PM

Great feature, Emperor Damen!

+1 by trixie
Gone

Sweet memories

Rookie
3 posts
Seen 29th July 2015
29th April 2015, 06:33 PM

Sounds like a good feature for oldcp

+1 by Harleen and trixie

Master
1,147 posts
Seen 27th February 2016
29th April 2015, 06:57 PM

Wow, this idea is really cool! I think it's interesting how we use roman numerals for the Royals, and adding this new feature adds even more interest to the Royals. I also love how Prince Archie will get have his name with the numerals, creative if you ask me. Fantastic.

+1 by trixie, Luke and oh

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
29th April 2015, 07:28 PM

Damen Drake wrote on 29th April 2015 03:04 PM:
Hello,

What are they?

Royals Only?
Of course

Archie
So would I get one? I was Prince but got shot during a session by Rover.

Login or join the forums to reply.