24th May 2015

OldCP Moderator Activity Spreadsheet Release

Made by Roberto in Announcements

How deep is your love?
736 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
25th May 2015, 07:20 AM

I too disagree and agree with the idea. I agree, because it helps Oldcp Get more users, because those users know there is
no rude things and it is moderated. But really, Some Mods cant help being inactive. Some maybe are busy with homework,
Or perhaps they are bored of Oldcp. I mean, Moderating is supposed to be fun, helping others and that, But this idea might be
putting pressure on them. Maybe in real life, there friends might invite them to go out somewhere, but they cant, because they are
busy moderating oldcp! Great idea, but some moderators deserve to be outside playing, especially in Summer,
Not stuck inside!

~Becky

+1 by George and Queenblue

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
25th May 2015, 07:28 AM

Roberto wrote on 24th May 2015 02:32 PM:
Since my tenure as the acting Emperor of DSGHQ is coming to a close, I would like to thank you all for bearing with me these past two weeks; it has been an honor serving this great community and fostering its development. As we continue to strive toward a bigger and better community, I bring you the weekly Moderator Activity Spreadsheet. Since this community would be nothing without our Mods, I'm going to try and release this every Sunday. This is our 2nd spreadsheet, so keep in mind that the 3rd spreadsheet will decide if any moderator gets demoted.

Probation List: Screenhog, Ellie, & Sled

Demotions: None

Great job to Deenie, Mckinlee, Saber. You guys earned your way off the probation list from last week. You have shown a massive increase in activity, specifically Mckinlee, who surpassed the time needed for this week by leaps and bounds with a count of 20+ hours. All Mods, keep in mind that I lowered the amount of hours necessary per week to fifteen hours. Kudos to all of you, keep up the good work.

I'd like to congratulate our amazing staff team. This week, we've seen a massive increase in activity, and all of you have been paying greater attention to how DSGHQ runs and how to better entertain our players. This has been a very productive week for the DSGHQ, and I continue to be proud of all of you.
I have to admit, I'm not a fan of the spreadsheet thing for mods. But they're doing great by the minute!

+1 by George and Queenblue
<3

Rookie
55 posts
Seen 25th September 2015
25th May 2015, 11:34 AM

Good job moderators I'm with swirlie I hope none of the mods get demoted

do you feel like a young god
2,287 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
25th May 2015, 06:43 PM

Bakon wrote on 24th May 2015 02:56 PM:
Funny how they're active when the spread sheet is released

I disliked this post for a reason. First of all I'm sure you would have done the same. Second, it's not true. I see Ellie online without this spread sheet. And I don't like how people just post stuff like this without thinking.

Swirlie wrote on 24th May 2015 02:59 PM:
I hope no moderators get demoted.

Best luck to all moderators and their activity.

Same, hopefully non do get demoted. They all worked hard for this rank and it's a sad lost. I was sad when May got demoted, and I don't want to see anymore mods get demoted.

Thank you rob for being a great emperor regent. This new rule is now better because the inactive mods have been stepping up a notch and being active. I'm sure this will organize out their activity more.

It's been a splendid time with you, and having you as our leader was great.

Thank you.

~Queenblue

-1 by bakon

- Former OldCP Moderator - Former Drejk DSGHQ Moderator - Former Forum Master - Former XAT Member - Current Forum Moderator - Kacket House Guard -

2,287 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
25th May 2015, 06:45 PM

Sophia wrote on 25th May 2015 07:28 AM:
Roberto said on 24th May 2015 02:32 PM:
Since my tenure as the acting Emperor of DSGHQ is coming to a close, I would like to thank you all for bearing with me these past two weeks; it has been an honor serving this great community and fostering its development. As we continue to strive toward a bigger and better community, I bring you the weekly Moderator Activity Spreadsheet. Since this community would be nothing without our Mods, I'm going to try and release this every Sunday. This is our 2nd spreadsheet, so keep in mind that the 3rd spreadsheet will decide if any moderator gets demoted.

Probation List: Screenhog, Ellie, & Sled

Demotions: None

Great job to Deenie, Mckinlee, Saber. You guys earned your way off the probation list from last week. You have shown a massive increase in activity, specifically Mckinlee, who surpassed the time needed for this week by leaps and bounds with a count of 20+ hours. All Mods, keep in mind that I lowered the amount of hours necessary per week to fifteen hours. Kudos to all of you, keep up the good work.

I'd like to congratulate our amazing staff team. This week, we've seen a massive increase in activity, and all of you have been paying greater attention to how DSGHQ runs and how to better entertain our players. This has been a very productive week for the DSGHQ, and I continue to be proud of all of you.

I have to admit, I'm not a fan of the spreadsheet thing for mods. But they're doing great by the minute!

Same. I'm not such a fan of it. And yea they are doing really good. Especially Mckinlee and saber ;)

- Former OldCP Moderator - Former Drejk DSGHQ Moderator - Former Forum Master - Former XAT Member - Current Forum Moderator - Kacket House Guard -

YES
Master
2,119 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
27th May 2015, 05:55 PM

Queenblue wrote on 25th May 2015 06:43 PM:
Bakon said on 24th May 2015 02:56 PM:

I disliked this post for a reason. First of all I'm sure you would have done the same. Second, it's not true. I see Ellie online without this spread sheet. And I don't like how people just post stuff like this without thinking.

Swirlie said on 24th May 2015 02:59 PM:

Same, hopefully non do get demoted. They all worked hard for this rank and it's a sad lost. I was sad when May got demoted, and I don't want to see anymore mods get demoted.

Thank you rob for being a great emperor regent. This new rule is now better because the inactive mods have been stepping up a notch and being active. I'm sure this will organize out their activity more.

Thank you.

~Queenblue

I was thinking what I said and I don't really care if you don't like my post??

It's my opinion so stop judging it

+1 by Queenblue
learn from me

2,287 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
27th May 2015, 08:35 PM

Bakon wrote on 27th May 2015 05:55 PM:
Queenblue said on 25th May 2015 06:43 PM:
Bakon said on 24th May 2015 02:56 PM:

Swirlie said on 24th May 2015 02:59 PM:

Thank you.

~Queenblue

I was thinking what I said and I don't really care if you don't like my post??

It's my opinion so stop judging it

I didn't judge it. I disagreed with it easily. Opinions are opinions. And you have one, I have one. Problem solved.

Rookie
37 posts
Seen 7th July 2015
27th May 2015, 08:54 PM

I miss Little very badly, but even though good job everyone!
-Milkshake

Login or join the forums to reply.