29th May 2015

Coronation of Empress Chelsey

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
29th May 2015, 04:05 AM

The Royal Court has arrangements for the coronation of the heir who is Princess Chelsey of the DSGHQ House Spike.

My most trusted and loyal friend, Chelsey, assumes her place beside me once again. She went through the tests of peers that made her float away but succeeded and was strong by coming back as any loyal one would.

Appointment Regalia
The Coronation of the new Empress will take place Saturday 30th of May 2015 at 5 PM EST which is 10 PM UK. It will be held at the Throne Room on OldCP where Chelsey will take her place on the Royal Carpet and be crowned in the sight of Shrek and men. Afterwards she will accept gifts from the audience. Then, the celebrations will last deep into the night!

Coronation banquet
There will be much feasting in the Throne Room whence Chelsey is crowned. 24 courses are planned and chefs will be needed.

Coronation joust
Two noble Knights will ride into the Throne Room during the feast and will offer themselves up for the joust. We will then proceed to watch the joust at jr knights. The victor will be given 200 gold and a powerful golden sword.

Invited
I invite all Knights and Guards to attend. I invite Lord Roberto and the Princes and Princesses. I also invite Lady Cheep of the Bank and her husband.

Long live the Empire

+1 by Mists, Animeex, Sneha, Milan and 32 others

cool guy
1,696 posts
Seen 28th July 2022
29th May 2015, 04:09 AM

Long live the Empire. Long live Emperor Damen and Empress Chelsey.

+1 by George, trixie, Mystic Kacket, Elisia and 1 other, -1 by ian

137 posts
Seen 31st July 2015
29th May 2015, 04:30 AM

Damen Drake wrote on 29th May 2015 04:05 AM:
The Royal Court has arrangements for the coronation of the heir who is Princess Chelsey of the DSGHQ House Spike.

My most trusted and loyal friend, Chelsey, assumes her place beside me once again. She went through the tests of peers that made her float away but succeeded and was strong by coming back as any loyal one would.

Appointment Regalia
The Coronation of the new Empress will take place Saturday 29th of May 2015 at 5 PM EST which is 10 PM UK. It will be held at the Throne Room on OldCP where Chelsey will take her place on the Royal Carpet and be crowned in the sight of Shrek and men. Afterwards she will accept gifts from the Audience. Then, the celebrations will last deep into the night!

Coronation banquet
There will be much feasting in the Throne Room ere Chelsey becomes Empress. 24 courses are planned and chefs will be needed.

Coronation joust
Two noble Knights will ride into the Throne Room during the feast and will offer themselves up for the joust. We will then proceed to watch the joust at jr knights. The victor will be given 200 gold and a powerful golden sword.

Invited
I invite all Knights and Guards to attend. I invite Lord Roberto and the Princes and Princesses. I also invite Lady Cheep of the Bank and her husband.

Long live the Empire

After Sofies death damen its a good choice for chelsey to get her place as emporess.Long live the empire!

+1 by George and Elisia
Best Friends:Scrolls (Kind3) Ringo5004 cody5006 Coffeecow Chrys Terry91

~If you cant make good in your life don't give up there will be a opportunity at some point~

Hi :3,
856 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
29th May 2015, 04:33 AM

Great Much Long Live Much Wait why just 2 Likes This will have more Likes Soon

+1 by Elisia

Thanks Foxehhh for your awesome signature!

Chris Thank you for my signature i have a boy account (pssh im not gay)
Life always end with a happy ending and starts with a sad beginning
Want to make signatures for me Click that PM BUTTON! [/spoiler] [/font]
#DamenRocks

Oh meh Lily you make the cool signatures ever!

Im the one who is only on ! #Since10/06/15

Thanks Janie!
http://forums.damenspike.com/wiki/Pinkiey
i promise its kinda better than the other one

And never give up everything is very possible to do. [/color]

i am not girly though but i love ducks

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
146 posts
Seen 13th September 2020
29th May 2015, 04:35 AM

Long live the emperor and the empress AND the empire

+1 by Elisia
oldcp is fun! i love it as much as my favorite game: Assassins creed!

high thoughts
451 posts
Seen 4th September 2021
29th May 2015, 04:36 AM

Long live the Empire.

+1 by Elisia
#thuglyfe

Banned
640 posts
Seen 26th November 2021
29th May 2015, 05:29 AM

I'll be there for sure, you can count on me.

+1 by Cheep, Mists and Elisia

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
29th May 2015, 06:09 AM

Nice choice Damen! LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE! :D

+1 by Mists and Elisia

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
29th May 2015, 06:23 AM

I cannot wait. Rip Sofie though. Love live the Empire too!

+1 by Mists and Elisia
<3

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Seen 3rd November 2019
29th May 2015, 06:49 AM

I wouldn't miss this event for the world. Chelsey is a dear friend of mine!!! :D

+1 by Queenblue and Elisia
Lady Cheep Glitz of the Royal Imperial Bank
Lady of the Bank - Detective - Forums Moderator - OldCP Moderator - Lady of the Empire

Friends
Hails||Sadie|Chelsey|Tess|Mico|Damen|Dance|Gamer|Con|Jacob|Adam

Wiki:Cheep

do you feel like a young god
2,287 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
29th May 2015, 07:00 AM

SirRigbyONE1 wrote on 29th May 2015 04:30 AM:
Damen Drake said on 29th May 2015 04:05 AM:

Appointment Regalia
The Coronation of the new Empress will take place Saturday 29th of May 2015 at 5 PM EST which is 10 PM UK. It will be held at the Throne Room on OldCP where Chelsey will take her place on the Royal Carpet and be crowned in the sight of Shrek and men. Afterwards she will accept gifts from the Audience. Then, the celebrations will last deep into the night!

Coronation banquet
There will be much feasting in the Throne Room ere Chelsey becomes Empress. 24 courses are planned and chefs will be needed.

Coronation joust

Invited

Long live the Empire

After Sofies death damen its a good choice for chelsey to get her place as emporess.Long live the empire!

Can you please ask for member on forums? Ask a staff member on oldcp that is also a forums moderator. Thanks.

- Former OldCP Moderator - Former Drejk DSGHQ Moderator - Former Forum Master - Former XAT Member - Current Forum Moderator - Kacket House Guard -

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
29th May 2015, 07:02 AM

I'm glad Chelsey is being crowned Empress. Long Live the Empire!

-Swirlie <3

+1 by Elisia

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
29th May 2015, 07:05 AM

I will be sure to attend. Also, it said Saturday, May 29th, when Friday is May 29th.?

+1 by Mists, Elisia and Swirlie

Certified Nick Foles Fan
1,076 posts
Seen 19th April 2020
29th May 2015, 07:06 AM

I will do my best to attend. I can't wait to see Chelsey as empress again. (or for the first time, she was called queen back then)

+1 by Mists and Fable

Lead us Thorin!!
R.I.P Sean K.

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Seen 2nd January 2022
29th May 2015, 07:20 AM

Long Live Emperor Damen Spike, this sounds interesting
i would love to attend as a chef, i've always wanted to make pad thai and crazy chicken meals on OldCP i will attend :) count me as someone who is ready to have fun

I am considering to cook

1)Pork
2)Lobster With Salad
3)Pad Thai Noodles and Rice Biryani
4)Chicken with Fries and Wedges
5)Grilled Chicken with vegetables
Deserts:-
Everything i can think of

+1 by Damen

[/spoiler] [/center]

i am forever thankful Zeternal :)

Login or join the forums to reply.