Royal Tournament of Sofie I House Glitz

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
1st June 2015, 05:44 PM

Hello,

To pay tribute to a year of the late Queen Sofie the First's reign, we are holding a Royal Tournament which will result in a new Warlord for the best warrior.

Whoever stands last at the end alive will win the honour of being the third Warlord of the Realm and have the great position of being Hand Guard to Emperor Damen Spike.

Competitors
1) The Stag, Knight of the Realm representing House Stags and House Spike.
2) Sir Matthew, Knight of the Realm representing House Lecturers.
3) Sir Jesse, Knight of the Realm representing House Wizards.
4) Sir Freddo, Knight of the Realm, also representing House Lecturers.
5) Sir Cysero, Knight of the Realm representing House Septim.
6) The Mountain, Greatest Moth Ninja, Former Knight and Hand Guard, late Warlord of the Realm representing no house.

Comments on the Warriors
The Stag
The youngest and one of the three last remaining legendary warrior brothers of OldCP. Although The Stag has never been seen in combat before, it is thought that he may be one of the greatest tactically. The Stag has not got a terrible reputation like his brothers, nor does he have the same size and strength. Rather he is known to be peaceful, mild and entirely reasonable.

Sir Matthew
New in service to the DSGHQ and OldCP as an Imperial Knight. He proved himself loyal to the crown when he exposed opposition and played a vital role in solving the issues which pressured OldCP into despair. Proving himself not only loyal, but a skilled warrior when he defeated Sir bashysmelly, a highly experienced Knight in single combat at the Tournament of Chelsey Spike. The Emperor awarded Sir Matthew with a powerful royal legacy blade, originally owned by the forest children.

Sir Jesse
One of the first Moth Priests and skilled Former Knight of the DSGHQ. Honourable and steadfast in guardianship. Though his time in service hasn't been perfect for him at the most of times, he is a proven warrior and stands a good chance against his opponents.

Sir Freddo
Many are the times Sir Freddo has fallen in battle, yet many are the times that he has reclaimed his sword and upheld his honour as a Knight. Though not renowned for any great acts of battle, he still has a chance at proving he can fight a good fight against his opponents. He is loyal to his friends and is happy to make any sacrifice for his new House.

Sir Cysero
Enthusiastic and strong is Cysero. Guarding Royalty and fighting enemies, defending OldCP and working for the Agency. Not only is Cysero an experienced traditional Knight but he also has good experience in modern OldCP warfare. Even fighting and working along the likes of Prince Tennis and Lord Hashir. He has a good understanding of how the damage and health systems work and knows just what to use against his enemies. He has received elite agency training with firearms and explosives on private closed servers. Though only a Knight now, he wields his sword well and would die for OldCP.

The Mountain
The second oldest of the guardian brothers of OldCP. He started his service by serving as hand guard to the first Emperor Helper, Cyberwolf some years ago. He's now known as the greatest and most feared Knight on OldCP. He won the title of Warlord easily after Emperor Helper Mikomi left court service. He is greater, larger and stronger than anyone seen on OldCP before- even his older brother, The Hound. Having killed many enemies, he has acquired a great deal of health and kills faster than anyone else ever has. Though, like his brothers apart from The Stag, he has a bad attitude and is very difficult to control. He was fired from Warlord but stands a chance of winning it back.

Date
Friday 5th of June 5 PM EST, 10 PM UK, 2 PM PST.

+1 by Cheep, Sam , Lemonade, 1Alice1 and 41 others

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
1st June 2015, 05:52 PM

I cannot wait! I hope my friend Jesse wins! ^-^

Also, RIP Sofie the first.

-Sam

+1 by Elisia, Jesse, Sneha, George and 1 other
<3

pp
781 posts
Seen 28th August 2021
1st June 2015, 05:53 PM

Oh! I love this, so fun to watch. I can't wait! Good luck to the competitors.

+1 by oh and Elisia
that's my potna dem

it was only hypothetical
Master
6,414 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
1st June 2015, 05:54 PM

Damen Drake wrote on 1st June 2015 05:44 PM:
Hello,

To pay tribute to a year of the late Queen Sofie the First's reign, we are holding a Royal Tournament which will result in a new Warlord for the best warrior.

Whoever stands last at the end alive will win the honour of being the third Warlord of the Realm and have the great position of being Hand Guard to Emperor Damen Spike.

Competitors
6) The Mountain, Greatest Moth Ninja, Former Knight and Hand Guard, late Warlord of the Realm representing no house.

Comments on the Warriors

The Stag
The youngest and one of the three last remaining legendary warrior brothers of OldCP. Although The Stag has never been seen in combat before, it is thought that he may be one of the greatest tactically. The Stag has not got a terrible reputation like his brothers, nor does he have the same size and strength. Rather he is known to be peaceful, mild and entirely reasonable.

Sir Matthew
New in service to the DSGHQ and OldCP as an Imperial Knight. He proved himself loyal to the crown when he exposed opposition and played a vital role in solving the issues which pressured OldCP into despair. Proving himself not only loyal, but a skilled warrior when he defeated Sir bashysmelly, a highly experienced Knight in single combat at the Tournament of Chelsey Spike. The Emperor awarded Sir Matthew with a powerful royal legacy blade, originally owned by the forest children.

Sir Jesse
One of the first Moth Priests and skilled Former Knight of the DSGHQ. Honourable and steadfast in guardianship. Though his time in service hasn't been perfect for him at the most of times, he is a proven warrior and stands a good chance against his opponents.

Sir Freddo
Many are the times Sir Freddo has fallen in battle, yet many are the times that he has reclaimed his sword and upheld his honour as a Knight. Though not renowned for any great acts of battle, he still has a chance at proving he can fight a good fight against his opponents. He is loyal to his friends and is happy to make any sacrifice for his new House.

Sir Cysero
Enthusiastic and strong is Cysero. Guarding Royalty and fighting enemies, defending OldCP and working for the Agency. Not only is Cysero an experienced traditional Knight but he also has good experience in modern OldCP warfare. Even fighting and working along the likes of Prince Tennis and Lord Hashir. He has a good understanding of how the damage and health systems work and knows just what to use against his enemies. He has received elite agency training with firearms and explosives on private closed servers. Though only a Knight now, he wields his sword well and would die for OldCP.

The Mountain
The second oldest of the guardian brothers of OldCP. He started his service by serving as hand guard to the first Emperor Helper, Cyberwolf some years ago. He's now known as the greatest and most feared Knight on OldCP. He won the title of Warlord easily after Emperor Helper Mikomi left court service. He is greater, larger and stronger than anyone seen on OldCP before- even his older brother, The Hound. Having killed many enemies, he has acquired a great deal of health and kills faster than anyone else ever has. Though, like his brothers apart from The Stag, he has a bad attitude and is very difficult to control. He was fired from Warlord but stands a chance of winning it back.

Date

Oh gosh... what if The Moutain wins...?

+1 by Sam , Elisia, introvert, Jesse and 2 others
Gone

Sweet memories

Rookie
62 posts
Seen 13th August 2015
1st June 2015, 05:56 PM

Sounds Fun! I hope I can make it!

+1 by Elisia

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
1st June 2015, 05:57 PM

Lloyd wrote on 1st June 2015 05:54 PM:
Damen Drake said on 1st June 2015 05:44 PM:
Hello,

Competitors

Comments on the Warriors

The Stag

Sir Matthew

Sir Jesse

Sir Freddo

Sir Cysero

The Mountain

Date

That means lots of death.

+1 by Elisia and Mystical
<3

Vampire Knight Is Awesome!
1,334 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
1st June 2015, 06:03 PM

That is the last day of school for me! Yay! :D I'll try and make it if i dont decide to watch a movie that day and time XD

+1 by Elisia and OzkarMM

Vampire Knight is amazing!

336 posts
Seen 9th October 2015
1st June 2015, 06:06 PM

Awesome! Cants wait, I'll be there for sure

+1 by Elisia and OzkarMM
Hello there! Im Izzy! Also known as Redds]
via Imgflip Meme Maker

via Imgflip Meme Maker

Valiant
Master
790 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st June 2015, 06:23 PM

Lloyd wrote on 1st June 2015 05:54 PM:
Damen Drake said on 1st June 2015 05:44 PM:
Hello,

Competitors

Comments on the Warriors

The Stag

Sir Matthew

Sir Jesse

Sir Freddo

Sir Cysero

The Mountain

Date

Then The Fire will kill him. or The black hand will kill him

+1 by Elisia

Fable

Valiant

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st June 2015, 06:31 PM

I'll be there, I wish the best of luck to all competitors, except for The Mountain, which I don't want him to win or there will be more killing, swearing, and drama.

+1 by Elisia

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
1st June 2015, 06:35 PM

I'll be watching, looking forward to seeing The Stag's unknown tacticle skills.

+1 by Scott, Elisia and Lemonade

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st June 2015, 06:41 PM

Very kind of you to make a tournament after Iceesofie.

Good luck to competitors!

Ps. I hope to see lots of blood shed plz

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Calico Rose
Master
1,683 posts
Seen 31st July 2022
1st June 2015, 06:42 PM

This is an exciting tournament! I can't wait to see who wins and who will be the next Warlord!

+1 by Elisia

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
1st June 2015, 06:47 PM

I'll surely be there to watch this event take place.

Sincerely,
-Sadie

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

The Legend
1,333 posts
Seen 10th September 2019
1st June 2015, 06:47 PM

It's an honor to compete, I thank everyone for this astonishing opportunity

+1 by Elisia and Night

Login or join the forums to reply.