12th November 2013

Hello/Goodbye

Made by Malorie in Introductions and Leaving

Master
1,051 posts
Seen 7th August 2022
12th November 2013, 01:19 AM

Well Everyone! This is my final goodbye to oldcp.bix ! I will be leaving in-game But I will be staying on forum , Though this oldcp was fun and i met a lot of nice people and made a lot of friends! It was fun while it lasted Though im growing to old of all the silly games people play and the bullying , I will be on cpps.me with my brother austin :) He is my best friend , Hes Gay And hes my saviour<3 he helped me through a hard time and through my battle of leukemia He is my favorite person Always have been and always will be !
I want to say goodbye to my best friend , Twin and secret lover sarabareille , She earned mod today! and Im so excited for her! I am soon to be mod on cpps.me and im working at it furiously , I want to be a great mod like her ! but i could never be a great friend like her She is a loving girl that makes me laugh cx Fishys ( inside joke )
I want to say goodbye To jakeiscool <3 Jake you were a great friend:) im excited you play cpps.me with me and we can continue our friendship on another route<3
I also wanna say goodbye to freezer<3 Freezer your a crazy dude and you helped me with a bully situation and you helped me over come my battles , I will miss you so much!.
Finally Goodbye to ..Tornado.
Tornado you have caused so much hell in my life but you are also a good friend , After out fight we turned out to be good friends then you earned mod again! Im proud of you :) your kinda like a sister but hey dont get to attached ;) !
Also Goodbye oldcp You were a fun! but fun doesnt last forever!

~Waddle on oldcp!

+1 by Scott, Mohamed and wallflower, -1 by CPBiter
contact me through discord if you need me @honey#4967
<3

Master
1,051 posts
Seen 7th August 2022
12th November 2013, 01:23 AM

he helped me through a hard time and through my battle of leukemia He is my favorite person Always have been and always will be !
I want to say goodbye to my best friend , Twin and secret lover sarabareille , She earned mod today! and Im so excited for her! I am soon to be mod on cpps.me and im working at it furiously , I want to be a great mod like her ! but i could never be a great friend like her She is a loving girl that makes me laugh cx Fishys ( inside joke )
I want to say goodbye To jakeiscool <3 Jake you were a great friend:) im excited you play cpps.me with me and we can continue our friendship on another route<3
I also wanna say goodbye to freezer<3 Freezer your a crazy dude and you helped me with a bully situation and you helped me over come my battles , I will miss you so much!.
Finally Goodbye to ..Tornado.
Tornado you have caused so much hell in my life but you are also a good friend , After out fight we turned out to be good friends then you earned mod again! Im proud of you :) your kinda like a sister but hey dont get to attached ;) !
Also Goodbye oldcp You were a fun! but fun doesnt last forever!

~Waddle on oldcp!

+1 by Scott, Mohamed and wallflower
<3

Master
1,051 posts
Seen 7th August 2022
12th November 2013, 01:25 AM

ok what is going on this thread is being a dumb butt cx

+1 by Scott, Mohamed and wallflower, -1 by CPBiter
<3

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
12th November 2013, 01:31 AM

Bye, hashtagfood! Please come back!!

+1 by Asq5

267 posts
Seen 19th January 2015
12th November 2013, 01:43 AM

no please stay cause u are awesome

+1 by Asq5
user for oldcp.biz heyppl

my favorite minecraft players are iballisticsquid and stampylonghead
thank you damen for the forums!!

be safe and have a good day

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
12th November 2013, 01:58 AM

To my lover, Hashtag i knew you where a great friend sense day one. I will miss you very much so and yes i have earned mod but that will not change anything towards you. And yes fishey! "just keep swimming" good luck in your future! Your true secret lover ~Sadie Christman

+1 by Malorie
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
12th November 2013, 02:44 AM

Good bye Hash, good luck! We will all miss you :( Thank you for still posting on the forums. -Archie

+1 by Asq5

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

102 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
13th November 2013, 12:09 PM

Awwh hash, this was so sweet! I'll miss you on here, but I'll also be on cpps.me :)

Marble :)
Stay classy

Banned
2,224 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
13th November 2013, 02:46 PM

Why are you using inappropriate language? I won't say what they were because it is rude. I would expect more good things from you >:( That is probaly why you were demoted from mod. But a very big goodbye ;(

Login or join the forums to reply.