14th June 2015

Moderator Spreadsheet Release [6/14/15

Made by Roberto in Announcements

Based God
Master
133 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th June 2015, 12:10 PM

Hello everyone, this week was a very eventful week for the DSGHQ as we saw tournament battles, killings, squidward mysteries, and a lot more. The staff meeting on Friday was very successful as we saw our staff come together as a team more than ever. We were able to agree on things that we argued over in the past and I believe that the meeting really gave our community a big step in the right direction.

Now we move onto the spreadsheet. At the meeting all of us mods agreed that we should lower the spreadsheet hour count to a reasonable number of 12 hours per week. We also agreed that you may only have 2 excuses per 3 weeks.

Now without further adieu I present to you this week's spreadsheet:

FOR THE FULL SPREADSHEET VIEW IT HERE: http://i.imgur.com/RejbL5Q.png

Probation: Fluffybacon

Demotions: Bailey - Inactive for 3 straight weeks. Mckinlee - Although she met the maximum amount of hours for this week, she does not qualify for moderator. She has shown qualities of immaturity & lying, all of us admins came to a decision on this demotion.

Note from the admins - If you have a problem with the demotions, please do not go out making rant posts about it, speak with an admin privately.

Also, I will be adding the new moderators to the spreadsheet for next week's edition.

Thanks for reading.

+1 by George, Wheeler, Kenneth, Rae and 31 others, -1 by lulu2, oh , ian, greeny and 1 other
Sincerely, God's Child

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
14th June 2015, 12:19 PM

Good spreadsheet. Let Mckinlee and Bailey's demotion be a lesson to you all.

+1 by Kenneth, Rae, DreamBurst, Swirlie and 17 others, -1 by ian and Augustine
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Login or join the forums to reply.