Part 2: Armies Is it Over and Nathan

Made by Damen in Announcements

Master
3,205 posts
Seen 16th August 2023
2nd July 2015, 10:47 AM

Damen Drake wrote on 2nd July 2015 10:30 AM:
FieryRebecca said on 2nd July 2015 10:18 AM:
I really enjoyed that video! Some of it was pretty funny. I liked armies and what happened is rather unfortunate. I'm glad you're being a nice guy and you'll accept their apology if they apologize. Hopefully, if they apologize, they aren't apologizing only to cause more issues. I hope they truly learn from their mistakes. My brother's getting that game for me for my birthday which is coming next Saturday!

But I keep forgetting my PSN and if I write it down, I always lose it which means I can't play online.

Cool sorry I meant to like it I accidently disliked
It's ok! that's why I think an "are you sure you meant to like/dislike" feature would come in handy, or space the like and dislike button out more. just an idea! ;)

+1 by Bailey and Cheep

Rookie
21 posts
Seen 28th November 2019
2nd July 2015, 12:18 PM

Great video. I enjoyed it very much

Can't wait to see more from you.

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Seen 27th May 2019
2nd July 2015, 12:32 PM

Okay, we need somebody from the armies in this discussion. I'm not here to cause any problems, but I would like to voice my opinion.

I agree with everything that was said in that video. I am not Zing, but I am going to apologize on his behalf. I also admit to being against the community and causing drama. Roberto did some things, Zing did some things, I did some things. Zing took it a little too far, I've heard some rumors about what he said. Anyway, I'm sorry for my actions as well. May we all become friends again in the near future <3

+1 by Damen
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.

A day of worry is more exhausting than a week of work.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.

Happiness is impossible to define, we all have our morals and values and what makes us happy. Happiness is immersing ourselves and our values and love.

Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Master
840 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
2nd July 2015, 12:53 PM

Well, with my honest opinion I feel that with CPAC banished from DSGHQ there's been less drama.

Anyways, another good vid, Damen. You should make more.

+1 by Cheep

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Seen 3rd November 2019
2nd July 2015, 01:01 PM

Issues formed last night when I was simply chatting with Zing and then out of the blue he started getting aggressive and full out dissing you. Of course Adam and I defended you but what Cyberwolf said, 90% of the community is disgusting and mean/rude.

Lady Cheep Glitz of the Royal Imperial Bank
Lady of the Bank - Detective - Forums Moderator - OldCP Moderator - Lady of the Empire

Friends
Hails||Sadie|Chelsey|Tess|Mico|Damen|Dance|Gamer|Con|Jacob|Adam

Wiki:Cheep

The master of planning.
Suspended
77 posts
Seen 27th May 2019
2nd July 2015, 01:14 PM

Cheep wrote on 2nd July 2015 01:01 PM:
Issues formed last night when I was simply chatting with Zing and then out of the blue he started getting aggressive and full out dissing you. Of course Adam and I defended you but what Cyberwolf said, 90% of the community is disgusting and mean/rude.

Okay, I agree Zing is a little rude when things don't go his way, but that doesn't mean "90%" of the community is "disgusting and mean/rude."

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.

There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting.

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.

A day of worry is more exhausting than a week of work.

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.

Happiness is impossible to define, we all have our morals and values and what makes us happy. Happiness is immersing ourselves and our values and love.

Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.

Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Master
840 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
2nd July 2015, 03:00 PM

NinjitsuSir wrote on 2nd July 2015 01:14 PM:
Cheep said on 2nd July 2015 01:01 PM:

Okay, I agree Zing is a little rude when things don't go his way, but that doesn't mean "90%" of the community is "disgusting and mean/rude."
Well, if you look at it she is partly right because, as I said, with CPAC banished there has been a downfall of drama recently.

+1 by Cheep

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
2nd July 2015, 04:53 PM

If the armies were to return, they might interfere with the Shrek V Squidward case and alter how it's supposed to end - a victory for Shrek could instead turn into a second defeat.

+1 by Cheep and Bailey

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
2nd July 2015, 05:48 PM

Archie II wrote on 2nd July 2015 04:53 PM:
If the armies were to return, they might interfere with the Shrek V Squidward case and alter how it's supposed to end - a victory for Shrek could instead turn into a second defeat.

Mind blown

Thanks for your feedback

+1 by Archie , Kara, Cheep, Bailey and 1 other

cool guy
1,696 posts
Seen 28th July 2022
2nd July 2015, 11:23 PM

Damen Drake wrote on 2nd July 2015 05:48 PM:
Archie II said on 2nd July 2015 04:53 PM:

Mind blown

Thanks for your feedback

Should this discussion be promoted? And nice post.

Rookie
30 posts
Seen 25th October 2015
8th July 2015, 11:40 PM

Kenneth wrote on 2nd July 2015 03:00 PM:
NinjitsuSir said on 2nd July 2015 01:14 PM:
Cheep said on 2nd July 2015 01:01 PM:

Well, if you look at it she is partly right because, as I said, with CPAC banished there has been a downfall of drama recently.

I'd like to speak on behalf of the army community as well. So, CPAC is a news site. There are some very kind and hard working people there, and then there are people like Zing with bad tempers. Just because one person causes tension doesn't mean that everyone else is bad. (I respect Damen's decision with the banishement, Zing ruined it for all of us. The point I am trying to get across to you though is that not all of us are like zing.) Now back to what I was saying. I'd like to propose a challenge. Name up to 5 armies that have caused a problem with oldcp. (CPAC does not count. They are a news site) If you can't do that, then I dont see how all of us are bad because of one person. Zing isn't even in an army. He just works for the news site.

+1 by Aquabluejet
I don't even know what to say haha.

When A New Day Comes, Everything is Better.
586 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
9th July 2015, 02:20 PM

Nice video damen! i liked it :)

Friendship is supposed to be everywhere. Including DSGHQ. We have lots and lots of friendship all over the world. And we also need more friendship in DSGHQ too! Everyone is perfect however they are. Family and Friendship is a beautiful thing. Everyone can work together.

Login or join the forums to reply.