15th November 2013

I'm Quitting Only In-Game

Made by States Backup in Introductions and Leaving

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
15th November 2013, 08:26 PM

Sorry for this, I know I had a lot of best buddies on OldCP and I will miss you all when I leave, I'm not leaving completely like Chelsey did, I'm staying on Forum... and I will be visible with several forum accounts!!! This will be my main one until this one gets banned. I know, I will miss a lot of people. I will make a list later in this discussion post of the penguins I truly will miss. And I actually feel it. I'm not just saying that, I will actually FEEL it. I will miss a lot of penguins. I will put them in order of who I will miss most-last. 1 will be the most missed user Last Number will be the least missed user, but still missed. I hope nobody feels offended if they don't get on the list. I don't wish to put a frown on many faces, but I can't help it. In-game is too... I'm done. Anyway, I am leaving because I'm always on, and I don't enjoy being bullied by penguins at night when OldCP Bot just sits there all straight and tall pretending to be boss when bot is just a bot that doesn't even ban cussing. People say c--r--a--p constantly and no bans set on them! Not even a quick little kick!!! I don't enjoy in-game. And if you're in the top 3 on the Miss List, then take that as I treat you as family and I will really miss you... #1 will truly understand. 2 will too. Okay, see you guys on forums!!!

Miss List Below:

1. PenguinDSC

2. Lone

3. Courtney6

Those are my top 3 on the miss list!!! I will really miss you!!! Now I will continue the list with no bolding including.

4. Sarabareille

5. Bobby

6. CPManiac

7. Marisa2255

8. Hashir

9. MuscleBob1

10. Tornado

11. Cyberwolf and Mateo

12. Sunwolf

+1 by PenguinDSC and tennis

122 posts
Seen 27th October 2014
15th November 2013, 08:31 PM

PLZ DONT LEAVE IMOOSE!!! :(

Awesome logo by Pearl12

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
15th November 2013, 08:33 PM

Chacha20 I am extremely sorry for not putting you on the list you would've been #3....

Edit: Courtney6 was mean anyway, she made a mod ban xMoose so you totally deserve #3!!!

-1 by Scott and Dice

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
15th November 2013, 08:33 PM

Imoose, honestly i really thought you hated me. After the contest i am sorry you din't win.

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
15th November 2013, 08:35 PM

well we were until the contest... i swore to god that I would be picked, and my best friend abandoned me. Would you like it if Bella jumped out of your window and ran away? That's how I felt when you kicked me...

+1 by Scott

194 posts
15th November 2013, 08:36 PM

mooo dont leave us moose!!!!!! NOOOO I PROMISE THE BIG BAD WOLF WILL NOT EAT CHU!!! THEY LIVE IN TUNDRA, NOT FOREST ITS A RUMOR THT WOLFIES R IN FOREST ITS TUNDRA!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

made by Music :).
By Pearlr10
Made by Katie :).
By ThePast

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
15th November 2013, 08:37 PM

Quote:
mooo dont leave us moose!!!!!! NOOOO I PROMISE THE BIG BAD WOLF WILL NOT EAT CHU!!! THEY LIVE IN TUNDRA, NOT FOREST ITS A RUMOR THT WOLFIES R IN FOREST ITS TUNDRA!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I appreciate your jokes, and you are funny, but I'm not scared of the wolf lol

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
15th November 2013, 08:39 PM

Well sorry,if i was following the rules mods have to follow. Even if you are a friend that dose not mean you are going to win. If that was true everyone would have been made my assistant. I picked the two ad's i enjoyed and thought where interesting.

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

196 posts
Seen 12th January 2014
15th November 2013, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Sorry for this, I know I had a lot of best buddies on OldCP and I will miss you all when I leave, I'm not leaving completely like Chelsey did, I'm staying on Forum... and I will be visible with several forum accounts!!! This will be my main one until this one gets banned. I know, I will miss a lot of people. I will make a list later in this discussion post of the penguins I truly will miss. And I actually feel it. I'm not just saying that, I will actually FEEL it. I will miss a lot of penguins. I will put them in order of who I will miss most-last. 1 will be the most missed user Last Number will be the least missed user, but still missed. I hope nobody feels offended if they don't get on the list. I don't wish to put a frown on many faces, but I can't help it. In-game is too... I'm done. Anyway, I am leaving because I'm always on, and I don't enjoy being bullied by penguins at night when OldCP Bot just sits there all straight and tall pretending to be boss when bot is just a bot that doesn't even ban cussing. People say c--r--a--p constantly and no bans set on them! Not even a quick little kick!!! I don't enjoy in-game. And if you're in the top 3 on the Miss List, then take that as I treat you as family and I will really miss you... #1 will truly understand. 2 will too. Okay, see you guys on forums!!!

Miss List Below:

1. PenguinDSC

2. Lone

3. Courtney6

Those are my top 3 on the miss list!!! I will really miss you!!! Now I will continue the list with no bolding including.

4. Sarabareille

5. Bobby

6. CPManiac

7. Marisa2255

8. Hashir

9. MuscleBob1

10. Tornado

11. Cyberwolf and Mateo

12. Sunwolf
U WON'T MISS ME? D: SORRY FOR WHAT EVER I DID! AND...... DON'T LEAVE IMOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Awesomest guy you will ever know ;D (But is very rare to see me for I am like a ninja. I am sneaky,quiet, and VERY COLORFUL!)

Fizz
Master
437 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
15th November 2013, 08:40 PM

We will miss you imoose

a cool photo I made in 2013

1,071 posts
Seen 24th June 2023
15th November 2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Miss List Below:

1. PenguinDSC

2. Lone

3. Courtney6

4. Sarabareille

5. Bobby

6. CPManiac

7. Marisa2255

8. Hashir

9. MuscleBob1

10. Tornado

11. Cyberwolf and Mateo

12. Sunwolf
U WON'T MISS ME? D: SORRY FOR WHAT EVER I DID! AND...... DON'T LEAVE IMOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do miss you. You're in Tornado's spot, according to my heart.

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
15th November 2013, 08:46 PM

I hope you do not leave imoose, you were like a son to me. Yet you might stay, ik that.

If you ever left:

I hope you stay though, you were a great friend, and very nice to me. :)

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
15th November 2013, 11:59 PM

aww im not on this list, but I will miss you.

Yooooooooooooooooooooo
347 posts
Seen 26th January 2023
16th November 2013, 02:45 AM

Bye, Imoose. We are all going to miss you! ): Youre everytime welcome in oldcp.

Banned
590 posts
Seen 14th February 2014
16th November 2013, 03:34 AM

Bye imoose i never met you but please stay please i would think that you were very kind in oldcp but why are you leaving D: :( Bye

+1 by George

Login or join the forums to reply.