Royal Mandate [Please Read]

Made by tennis in Announcements

The Great
Master
3,983 posts
Seen 10th September 2020
23rd July 2015, 08:16 PM

Hey,
In case you didn't hear, Damen is going to be busy attending important business matters for two weeks. Until he returns I have been named the Emperor Regent and will rule alongside Empress Chelsey Drake.

There are a few important matters we need to knockout ASAP so let's get started. To make this post more organized I have put each matter in its own spoiler. Feel free to read the whole post but if a section applies to you please read it.

Dead Ranked Users
If you are ranked on OldCP and have died... please can contact an Administrator to get your rank back. However, you must provide proof (a pm from your forum account counts) you are who you say you are and have a secure password on your new account (preferably a password only used on DSGHQ games/services). Admins, it's on you to check for these two things before promoting someone. If, by some small chance, you get promoted by an administrator and have an insecure password you will be demoted. If you are a Brother of the Penguin Watch contact me to be re-promoted. Once I make sure you are an actual brother Mckinlee will restore your rank.

Knight Evaluations
As Imperial Knights are a very important part of the Empire, especially during a time as war such as we are in now, Knights Captain Sir Cysero and Retired Captain Sir Bp28 will be evaluating every Imperial Knight. If they feel that a person is not fit for Knight that person will have their rank considered by Chelsey or myself and might be demoted. Knights, contact Cysero and Bp28 and find a time for your evaluation. Note: If a Knight loses their rank on OldCP they will lose it on the forums too, however users with the rank of Knight on the forum but not on OldCP will not be evaluated.

Moth Priest Trials
This Saturday, July 25th at 11am EST // 4pm UK there will be a Moth Priest Trials. What is a Moth Priest Trial? It's where users compete to become Moth Priests. There will be a series of tasks and the two best users will be promoted to Moth Priest. If you want to be a Moth Priest make sure to attend this event.

SwfCrate JR Channel Maker
The SWFCrate JR Channel Maker is now fixed so Administrators will be approving channels again. Keep an eye out for JR Channels you created appearing on OldCP!

I hope you guys enjoy the next two weeks. Feel free to come to me with any issues, questions, comments and concerns.

Thanks,
- Emperor Regent Tennis Stags.

+1 by T R A P S O U L, Mystical, Varai, Bailey and 47 others

Fear is for others
306 posts
Seen 29th September 2019
23rd July 2015, 08:18 PM

Noice. I'm sure the next two weeks will run smoothly.

veteran
Master
3,733 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd July 2015, 08:19 PM

Oh. Good post. As in ranked users dead, what rank does it start Bottom to top?

Master
5,127 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd July 2015, 08:19 PM

I can't wait for the Moth Priest Trials. Time to see who will be the next Moth Priest. Tennis, you will do great as Emperor Regent. :)

+1 by T R A P S O U L, States, tennis, Box Head Lyza and 3 others

1,253 posts
Seen 30th June 2023
23rd July 2015, 08:21 PM

Nice post, Tennis. I can see you as a great Emperor Regent :)

+1 by Bailey and tennis
OldCP Wise One
PM me if you need any help!

Calico Rose
Master
1,683 posts
Seen 31st July 2022
23rd July 2015, 08:22 PM

Tennis wrote on 23rd July 2015 08:16 PM:
Hey,
In case you didn't hear, Damen is going to be busy attending important business matters for two weeks. Until he returns I have been named the Emperor Regent and will rule alongside Empress Chelsey Drake.

There are a few important matters we need to knockout ASAP so let's get started. To make this post more organized I have put each matter in its own spoiler. Feel free to read the whole post but if a section applies to you please read it.

Dead Ranked Users
Spoiler HideIf you are ranked on OldCP and have died... please can contact an Administrator to get your rank back. However, you must provide proof you are who you say you are and have a secure password on your new account (preferably a password only used on DSGHQ games/services). Admins, it's on you to check for these two things before promoting someone. If, by some small chance, you get promoted by an administrator and have an insecure password you will be demoted.

Knight Evaluations
Spoiler HideAs Imperial Knights are a very important part of the Empire, especially during a time as war such as we are in now, Knights Captain Sir Cysero and Retired Captain Sir Bp28 will be evaluating every Imperial Knight. If they feel that a person is not fit for Knight that person will have their rank considered by Chelsey or myself and might be demoted. Knights, contact Cysero and Bp28 and find a time for your evaluation.

Moth Priest Trials
Spoiler HideThis Saturday, July 25th at 11am EST // 4pm UK there will be a Moth Priest Trials. What is a Moth Priest Trial? It's where users compete to become Moth Priests. There will be a series of tasks and the two best users will be promoted to Moth Priest. If you want to be a Moth Priest make sure to attend this event.

Council of the Rank #3
Spoiler HideNext Saturday, August 1st, at 12pm noon EST // 9am PST // 5pm UK we will be having our third Council of the Rank. I need to know the in-game Mod Rep, Forum Mod Rep, Knight Rep, Wise Rep and Master Rep before then. Each rank is responsible for picking their own representative. When a representative is picked mail me their name. The three invited guests will be chosen later.

I hope you guys enjoy the next two weeks. Feel free to come to me with any issues, questions, comments and concerns.

Thanks,
- Emperor Regent Tennis Stags.
To be honest, I don't think you should hold the Moth Priest Trials just yet. Remember that Mickey is targeting mostly them??

+1 by Bailey, Kris, Luke and Jacobg627

hot eyebrows
Master
1,101 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
23rd July 2015, 08:34 PM

Great thanks for letting us know, I hope I will be able to attend the Moth Priest trials c:

+1 by Bailey
Foot

xx
Master
1,573 posts
Seen 4th August 2023
23rd July 2015, 08:39 PM

Can't wait for the Moth Priests Trial! But hopefully I don't get demoted from Knight ;(

+1 by Bailey, Jacobg627 and Dom

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd July 2015, 08:45 PM

Yaay good job Tennis

+1 by Bailey and Jacobg627
"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Banned
30 posts
Seen 18th September 2021
23rd July 2015, 09:04 PM

Hmm interesting, congratulations to you for getting Emperor Regent. I will be at the trials, hopefully I'll show you all what I'm like :P.

graphic designer
3,098 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
23rd July 2015, 10:28 PM

Music wrote on 23rd July 2015 08:39 PM:
Can't wait for the Moth Priests Trial! But hopefully I don't get demoted from Knight ;(
I think if you get Moth Priest then you lose Knight, note Kara

+1 by Bailey and Jacobg627

151 posts
Seen 2nd January 2020
23rd July 2015, 11:22 PM

NOOOOO!!!!! I can't make the Moth Priest trials.. I was looking forward to watching it! PST is both a blessing and a curse. It's 8AM PST during the trials.. I sleep late playing OldCP so I won't be up until 1PM PST.

-Kris162

CHICKEN WINGS
557 posts
Seen 3rd February 2016
24th July 2015, 12:00 AM

Aww.... I will be at a dance competition during the moth priest trials. Good luck to all those participating. And, congrats Tennis! :)

63 posts
Seen 5th September 2015
24th July 2015, 12:03 AM

I can't wait for the moth priest thing and see who gets moth priest! I bet you will be great at being emporer reagent. :)

:star: skippy-coffeecow-rosie-nightsky-sirlulugreen-Skitty-Emmaxx-Llamacorn-Jasondig2-Snowlover18- :star:

if I forgot you please tell me. ;)

plz check out this post - http://forums.damenspike.com/view/?id=47082

How deep is your love?
736 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
24th July 2015, 02:48 AM

Great! an't wait for the Moth priest trials, Finally something that is not to late for the UK!
Good luck on Emperor Regent!
Your doing good so far!

~Becky

Login or join the forums to reply.