21st August 2015

Another war update

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
21st August 2015, 11:26 AM

So it's been a long day. It started off with reports of an attack at the cove as warned by Sled. But the Cove held and we drove the enemies back into the Plaza.

Later on I led a siege of the Plaza, but the server crashed. We were waiting for Gamer at the Snow Forts to finish his grenade operation at the Plaza, but whilst we were waiting in confusion, the enemies figured we were in the Forts and invaded us in the Forts.

Many died and I (Damen) escaped. That's the first time in years I've been in enemy gunfire on my own game

So we went to the courtyard and we were pretty depressed because Mickey was winning all the battles. They even invaded and took the Town whilst everyone was hiding from the Forts.

Everything seemed hopeless, they had won the Town, Plaza and Forts. Until The Stag and Gamer teamed up and went straight to the Town. Me and my men went to the Plaza to see if we could take it back, but nobody was there! So we took back the Plaza with ease.

We waited anxiously for Gamer and The Stag, until suddenly the Town was cleared out and Gamer and The Stag had killed all the invaders.

They have retreated in fear of The Stag and we have won back the entire map.

More updates soon

+1 by boxheadsheela, Bailey, oh , Gamer and 34 others

New User!
95 posts
Seen 3rd October 2015
21st August 2015, 11:29 AM

Nice post, good information. Im glad gamer and stag defeated them and got the town back. I died too, is there any way the others and me can be healed?

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
21st August 2015, 11:34 AM

Damen Drake wrote on 21st August 2015 11:26 AM:
So it's been a long day. It started off with reports of an attack at the cove as warned by Sled. But the Cove held and we drove the enemies back into the Plaza.

Later on I led a siege of the Plaza, but the server crashed. We were waiting for Gamer at the Snow Forts to finish his grenade operation at the Plaza, but whilst we were waiting in confusion, the enemies figured we were in the Forts and invaded us in the Forts.

Many died and I (Damen) escaped. That's the first time in years I've been in enemy gunfire on my own game

So we went to the courtyard and we were pretty depressed because Mickey was winning all the battles. They even invaded and took the Town whilst everyone was hiding from the Forts.

Everything seemed hopeless, they had won the Town, Plaza and Forts. Until The Stag and Gamer teamed up and went straight to the Town. Me and my men went to the Plaza to see if we could take it back, but nobody was there! So we took back the Plaza with ease.

We waited anxiously for Gamer and The Stag, until suddenly the Town was cleared out and Gamer and The Stag had killed all the invaders.

More updates soon
The stag was kind of possessed too in the church today and snowfalls's spirit was controlling him, Her body is gone but apparantly her spirit "lives" and I got information, alot of info, and I'm gonna inform hashir

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st August 2015, 11:37 AM

Good job all.

#longlivetheempire
#shortdietheblackhawks

-Jassie :star:

340 posts
Seen 23rd October 2015
21st August 2015, 11:54 AM

More updates soon

I am glad it is all over. Can we have staff members back now?

277 posts
Seen 29th August 2015
21st August 2015, 12:06 PM

R.I.P Damen The Stag is a Djinn And stag went through the Sacrifice Bust... This stuff is getting creepy well kinda

Having a great life since i was born

jdg
1,404 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
21st August 2015, 12:16 PM

Good job guys, gamer & stag did amazing. :)

• "Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
21st August 2015, 12:17 PM

Lets hope it stays this way.

Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

veteran
Master
3,733 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st August 2015, 12:28 PM

Great. My pc froze and I died. I at least tried my hardest to Shoot a bh before I died. Can't wait for more.

New User!
113 posts
Seen 13th August 2019
21st August 2015, 12:55 PM

More updates soon
It is like you were climbing a steep mountain and you keep falling but you kept trying and you finally got there.

Back and Better than Ever. Box Head For Life.

Chop
343 posts
Seen 30th December 2021
21st August 2015, 02:17 PM

Indeed we did win the day, and that was not easy at all!It was their own mistake leaving the plaza unguarded, which gave us a chance to reclaim it then push more force into the forts to rid of the bh!Gamer and The Stag are very brave and talented to take out 10 blackhawks!Very impressive.I died during the suprise attack in the forts, but I got back online and watched the rest.Very exciting!

DJSuperior, The Most Superior
Chop

TheDJ

DSGHQ Forums,Oldcp,SnailsChat,Snaildom,

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
21st August 2015, 02:19 PM

Thanks for the information, Sire.

#findthestag

#longlivetheempire

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

Vampire Knight Is Awesome!
1,334 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
21st August 2015, 02:42 PM

I froze up one time during that. I was actually kind of annoyed (with Mickey taking the Town and my computer freezing up.) But I'm glad we beat Mickey! Let's hope Mickey won't take those places again. -Tonks

Vampire Knight is amazing!

151 posts
Seen 2nd January 2020
21st August 2015, 06:37 PM

Woohoo! Good job to Stag and Gamer.. I just came home from school.. I missed a lot ;/

-Kris162

The Wicked Boss
466 posts
Seen 28th February 2016
22nd August 2015, 12:11 AM

More updates soon

Damen, if you need me i know you don't trust me with a firearm but if you need a sassy talking convincing penguin on your side I can help lol.

Unknown Yet..

Login or join the forums to reply.