28th August 2015

The Detectives: The Story So Far [Part 7]

Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
28th August 2015, 06:33 PM

This episode is placed back 80 oldcp years ago.

PREVIOUSLY ON THE DETECTIVES THE STORY SO FAR: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/48464

Chapter 16
The Ninjas, Rocketsnail and Galmond were standing in the sewers confused. They were at a dead end and didn't know where to turn.

Rocketsnail turned and saw Sir Galmond trying to climb the wall up to the surface.

"What are you doing!!!! We don't want them to know we're down here!" Rocketsnail shouted

Galmond didn't say anything back. He managed to reach the drain grid.

"Stop that! Don't open it!" Rocketsnail shouted in anger "Stop that!"

He continued to ignore as he undid the bolt on the grid.

"Stop it in the name of your King!" Rocketsnail shouted

Suddenly the drain sprang open and a huge emission of wind came rushing out of the opening. The Ninjas grabbed onto eachother but Rocketsnail was being pulled upwards through the air towards the hole. Sir Galmond was sucked up within seconds.

Rocketsnail got up. He saw Disney guards running toward him. Looking around for his Ninjas, he got up. They were not around him. Sir Galmond strangely was nowhere. He was alone in what looked to be the Courtyard of his Thrones. Disney Guards were getting closer, closer and closer. He panicked and fell backwards, hitting the floor below him. He didn't stop falling, the ground was breaking - he was dropping downwards into an orb of light, brighter than the sun.

Particles of red hot light were steaming past him, burning him. He felt as if he was melting, like the sun was being blasted into tiny pieces into his back. He screamed for help but the orb kept getting brighter. He saw the face of a skull in his blurry vision past the breaking up of the world he was drifting away from. A voice travelled on the air as a whisper in the fury around him. He couldn't understand it. He closed his eyes and waited for it to end

"HELP!!!!"

He opened his eyes and saw a blinding light. He thought that he must have fallen into the brightness. It was like a room with three walls. He looked about and saw nothing, just blank walls. Then, a door opened in one of the walls. Rocketsnail felt afraid. A penguin walked through the door. He was red colored and wore a black skull mask. He tilted his head at him.

"Who.... who are you?" Rsnail asked
In a mysterious voice he replied
"Nightmares are real"

The ground began to freeze, Rsnails hands began to stick to the floor as if it became solid ice. He was in a forest now, a very cold one. The sound of childrens whisperings were all around him, he screamed for help but he couldn't hear himself.

The sound all around him began to spin faster and faster. Someone grabbed him from behind holding a weapon Rsnail has never seen before. It made a loud bang and ripped straight past his head. It burnt the skin on his face. Silently screaching, Rsnail tried to run. But the mystical figure, dressed in black body armor and wearing a skull mask under his helmet wasn't getting further away. Rsnail turned to fight him, he pulled the mask off and saw that the person underneath the mask was Screenhog.

"Screen? What's going on?" Rsnail asked in surprise, but no sound came out from his lips.
He pushed Rsnail back and with the edge of his weapon, which was a gun, smashed his face with the hilt. Rsnail fell down in agony.

He noticed that the children all around him were from the future, sons and daughters never born yet. He didn't want to die now.

"Not like this! I don't know where the heck I am but you are not going to destroy our world! And I know you aren't Screenhog!", Rsnail shouted as he got up and pushed the armored soldier into the snow. Shots were fired but rsnail got down. He pulled the pin of a grenade in his belt and it exploded. The soldier burst into bright blue flames and then the fire consumed him.

Chapter 17
"No more, please. Let me get back to my family, please!" he begged as he looked up at the sky. "I don't know how long it's been now! It feels like years! Where do I go!"
He cried so loud he could hear his own sobbings echoing across the plane of snow about him. Now it was days after. And he was walking through a graveyard. He heard a voice from behind. He turned around.

It was a penguin dressed in armor wearing skull mask.

"Friend or enemy?" Rsnail said
"Friend, friend. Friend?"
"What?"
"Friends it is then."
"Alright... where the heck am I and who are you?"

The figure pointed towards a grave.

"What? I don't understand." Rsnail said
"That's my name"
"RIP?"
"No, below that."
"Oh... Saviour?"
"That's right"
"How did you die?" asked Rsnail
"If you succeed this test, that grave will prove to be an illusion. If you fail the test, that grave will be mine one day."
"Are you from the future?"
"I am"
"Are you the chosen one?"
"I am"
"Well what is this place?"
"The Graveyard is the home of all those killed by Snowfalls a long time ago. They are the undead now, under the power of the Jiniri Crown worn by Snowfalls. You must get to that Crown and destroy it if you are to stop her final revenge."
"So, in order to save the world I need to stop Mickey getting the crown? But where is the crown?"
"You will find the crown if you prove to be the great warrior. Quickly! Go therefore and beat the puzzle before you! I can not interfere!"
"What? Wait! What puzzle? I'm no great warrior!" Rsnail shouted

Suddenly, corpses burst from the grave stones, skeletons and zombies. They chased Rsnail.

Rsnail grabbed hold of a stick and started breaking the skeletons and hitting the zombies. He was running out of space, the walls were shrinking and the floor was sinking into mist.

"Get back you! I will not allow you this evil to last forever! Go back into your graves and sleep!"

The Zombies continued running. They were hitting him on the face and vomiting blood onto his skin. Rsnail swung his stick and it tore through the zombies tender flesh. Suddenly a skeletal hand rose from the ground and grabbed Rsnails flipper and dragged him onto the floor. Rsnail kicked the arm and it snapped in two. He knew it was over now, there were too many of them.

"I failed you mother" he thought

But suddenly that was a screech. A loud noise from the misty distance. The zombies and skeletons ran back into their graves in fear. Rsnail got up in relief.

The smile on his face dropped when he saw blue glowing eyes in the mist, the figure of small children walking slowly towards him. Rsnail started running, faster and faster. But the children were not moving away from him.

"Stop running" the one in the middle said.
"Please! Don't kill me!"
"I am not here to kill you. I am here to save you. We are not with the Undead Queen, we are her little sons and daughters who are rebelling against her. Death for life, life for death."
"Young one, what is your name?"
"I am Nook of the Undead. Come with me, I will take you to the Crown. These weaker Djinn have no power over us. We have waited a long time for the chosen one, you."

(Nook of the Undead. A Son of Snowfalls. One of the First Undead Forest Children. In their first form: skeleton form)

+1 by lexa, Abushekaus, Jacobg627, Bailey and 18 others

Lord
Master
541 posts
Seen 28th March 2023
28th August 2015, 06:36 PM

this is so great so far!!!! looking forward to the next :)

veteran
Master
3,733 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th August 2015, 06:36 PM

Wow, I loved this. The pic of nook scared me.

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
28th August 2015, 06:44 PM

Can't wait for more!!!

<3

Lady of the Empire
Master
1,003 posts
Seen 3rd November 2019
28th August 2015, 06:57 PM

Wow, I actually got to meet Nook, ya know... before he died AGAIN. This is so cool, can't wait for the next.

Lady Cheep Glitz of the Royal Imperial Bank
Lady of the Bank - Detective - Forums Moderator - OldCP Moderator - Lady of the Empire

Friends
Hails||Sadie|Chelsey|Tess|Mico|Damen|Dance|Gamer|Con|Jacob|Adam

Wiki:Cheep

1,952 posts
Seen 6th January 2023
28th August 2015, 07:19 PM

When i was reading and saw nook, i'm like "yeeessss!!!".
Anyways, i love this story, keep up the good work! :)

night cruising
Master
2,329 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
28th August 2015, 07:34 PM

Wow..there are a few things in this story that I didn't even predict that were going to happen. But it was still amazing.

Snaildom King
352 posts
Seen 22nd July 2020
28th August 2015, 07:43 PM

these stories get better every week. rsnail had a long journey.

Chop
343 posts
Seen 30th December 2021
28th August 2015, 07:57 PM

Wow great story so far!Literally am shaking for the rest!

DJSuperior, The Most Superior
Chop

TheDJ

DSGHQ Forums,Oldcp,SnailsChat,Snaildom,

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
29th August 2015, 03:49 AM

Damen Drake wrote on 28th August 2015 06:33 PM:

PREVIOUSLY ON THE DETECTIVES THE STORY SO FAR: http://forums.damenspike.com/view/48464

Chapter 16
The Ninjas, Rocketsnail and Galmond were standing in the sewers confused. They were at a dead end and didn't know where to turn.

Rocketsnail turned and saw Sir Galmond trying to climb the wall up to the surface.

"What are you doing!!!! We don't want them to know we're down here!" Rocketsnail shouted

Suddenly the drain sprang open and a huge emission of wind came rushing out of the opening. The Ninjas grabbed onto eachother but Rocketsnail was being pulled upwards through the air towards the hole. Sir Galmond was sucked up within seconds.

Rocketsnail got up. He saw Disney guards running toward him. Looking around for his Ninjas, he got up. They were not around him. Sir Galmond strangely was nowhere. He was alone in what looked to be the Courtyard of his Thrones. Disney Guards were getting closer, closer and closer. He panicked and fell backwards, hitting the floor below him. He didn't stop falling, the ground was breaking - he was dropping downwards into an orb of light, brighter than the sun.

Particles of red hot light were steaming past him, burning him. He felt as if he was melting, like the sun was being blasted into tiny pieces into his back. He screamed for help but the orb kept getting brighter. He saw the face of a skull in his blurry vision past the breaking up of the world he was drifting away from. A voice travelled on the air as a whisper in the fury around him. He couldn't understand it. He closed his eyes and waited for it to end

"HELP!!!!"

He opened his eyes and saw a blinding light. He thought that he must have fallen into the brightness. It was like a room with three walls. He looked about and saw nothing, just blank walls. Then, a door opened in one of the walls. Rocketsnail felt afraid. A penguin walked through the door. He was red colored and wore a black skull mask. He tilted his head at him.

"Nightmares are real"

The ground began to freeze, Rsnails hands began to stick to the floor as if it became solid ice. He was in a forest now, a very cold one. The sound of childrens whisperings were all around him, he screamed for help but he couldn't hear himself.

The sound all around him began to spin faster and faster. Someone grabbed him from behind holding a weapon Rsnail has never seen before. It made a loud bang and ripped straight past his head. It burnt the skin on his face. Silently screaching, Rsnail tried to run. But the mystical figure, dressed in black body armor and wearing a skull mask under his helmet wasn't getting further away. Rsnail turned to fight him, he pulled the mask off and saw that the person underneath the mask was Screenhog.

"Screen? What's going on?" Rsnail asked in surprise, but no sound came out from his lips.
He pushed Rsnail back and with the edge of his weapon, which was a gun, smashed his face with the hilt. Rsnail fell down in agony.

He noticed that the children all around him were from the future, sons and daughters never born yet. He didn't want to die now.

"Not like this! I don't know where the heck I am but you are not going to destroy our world! And I know you aren't Screenhog!", Rsnail shouted as he got up and pushed the armored soldier into the snow. Shots were fired but rsnail got down. He pulled the pin of a grenade in his belt and it exploded. The soldier burst into bright blue flames and then the fire consumed him.

Chapter 17
"No more, please. Let me get back to my family, please!" he begged as he looked up at the sky. "I don't know how long it's been now! It feels like years! Where do I go!"
He cried so loud he could hear his own sobbings echoing across the plane of snow about him. Now it was days after. And he was walking through a graveyard. He heard a voice from behind. He turned around.

"What?"
"Friends it is then."

"That's my name"
"RIP?"
"No, below that."
"Oh... Saviour?"
"That's right"
"If you succeed this test, that grave will prove to be an illusion. If you fail the test, that grave will be mine one day."
"I am"
"I am"
"The Graveyard is the home of all those killed by Snowfalls a long time ago. They are the undead now, under the power of the Jiniri Crown worn by Snowfalls. You must get to that Crown and destroy it if you are to stop her final revenge."
"So, in order to save the world I need to stop Mickey getting the crown? But where is the crown?"
"You will find the crown if you prove to be the great warrior. Quickly! Go therefore and beat the puzzle before you! I can not interfere!"

Suddenly, corpses burst from the grave stones, skeletons and zombies. They chased Rsnail.

Rsnail grabbed hold of a stick and started breaking the skeletons and hitting the zombies. He was running out of space, the walls were shrinking and the floor was sinking into mist.

"Get back you! I will not allow you this evil to last forever! Go back into your graves and sleep!"

The Zombies continued running. They were hitting him on the face and vomiting blood onto his skin. Rsnail swung his stick and it tore through the zombies tender flesh. Suddenly a skeletal hand rose from the ground and grabbed Rsnails flipper and dragged him onto the floor. Rsnail kicked the arm and it snapped in two. He knew it was over now, there were too many of them.

But suddenly that was a screech. A loud noise from the misty distance. The zombies and skeletons ran back into their graves in fear. Rsnail got up in relief.

The smile on his face dropped when he saw blue glowing eyes in the mist, the figure of small children walking slowly towards him. Rsnail started running, faster and faster. But the children were not moving away from him.

"Please! Don't kill me!"
"I am not here to kill you. I am here to save you. We are not with the Undead Queen, we are her little sons and daughters who are rebelling against her. Death for life, life for death."
"I am Nook of the Undead. Come with me, I will take you to the Crown. These weaker Djinn have no power over us. We have waited a long time for the chosen one, you."

(Nook of the Undead. A Son of Snowfalls. One of the First Undead Forest Children. In their first form: skeleton form)
Really Great Story Damen! Can't wait to see more Chapters

How deep is your love?
736 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
29th August 2015, 04:54 AM

Damen Drake wrote on 28th August 2015 06:33 PM:

Chapter 16

"HELP!!!!"

"Nightmares are real"

Chapter 17

"What?"
"Friends it is then."

"That's my name"
"RIP?"
"No, below that."
"Oh... Saviour?"
"That's right"
"I am"
"I am"

"Please! Don't kill me!"

Amazing, Please make more :3

Help
557 posts
Seen 20th August 2023
29th August 2015, 09:04 AM

Wow! Just Wow. This is Amazing. I can't stop reading these!

2,109 posts
Seen 9th November 2015
29th August 2015, 02:12 PM

Wow. This is so unpredictable. Nook is a bit creepy if you ask me. :P

Can't wait for the next!

Train! #train
Thank you! I love it, Allie!
This is beautiful, Foxehhhh!
Another amazing signature from Black and White!
How can I thank you enough, Black and White?
Thanks a lot, Lemmy!
Thank you very much, Lily1117!
Thanks, Carly!
Thank you, Milkshake8!
Thanks so much, Box Head Emoji!

St. Patrick's Day
Best friends
snowtiger, stormwolfX3, Cooper6705, BlueLights, Damen Spike, Kat0427, Lita, Sting, All of the moderators, Chex, Bp28, Saber574, 20royalsktr5, LoveMincraft. If I forgot you please PM me.
Thanks Beckeh!
Be yourself, because nobody's perfect. :)
http://prntscr.com/5eb57w
Thanks Lita!

<HTML><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">I</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ffff">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#0000ff">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF00ff">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#FFff00">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#00ff00"> </FONT></HTML>

Queen Of Cats
Master
1,420 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
29th August 2015, 10:50 PM

This gives me nightmares but awesome story. Is that gonna happend to me *freaks out* om... g

Login or join the forums to reply.