Royal Wedding of Damen Drake and Empress Chelsey

Made by Damen in Announcements

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
19th September 2015, 05:16 PM

Congratulations!

I will for sure attend this grand event, I'm truthfully honored Chelsey invited me as a bridesmaid. <3
Kara wrote on 19th September 2015 09:15 AM:
Congratulations Damen! I am honored to be a Bridesmaid for such an amazing wedding.

I hope I can make it, if not I'll just use Puffin so I can come.
As Kara herself stated I too am honored. ^

Love,
-Sadie

+1 by Kara
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Rookie
57 posts
Seen 24th February 2023
19th September 2015, 07:30 PM

cani join lol hehehe :)

+1 by Damen
hi

Queen Of Cats
Master
1,420 posts
Seen 12th March 2016
19th September 2015, 07:32 PM

Okay awesome!!! :D Congrats!

116 posts
Seen 11th November 2015
19th September 2015, 07:56 PM

I hope i can attend! But LOL adawgs a flower girl XD

Hi! Im a normal penguin,having fun, being nice, and being awesome like you!

#lonerclub
1,014 posts
Seen 13th November 2015
20th September 2015, 12:32 AM

WHAT WHAT WHAT?!?
Delsey is COMING LEGIT?
I ship it.

*screams*
- Choc

My name is Choc. Just a person who likes Minecraft and MLG parodies.
I wish to become an animator one day.

13/12/15

always rekt the loominaty, even bill cipher. he's the main one.

me
453 posts
Seen 10th November 2015
20th September 2015, 01:13 AM

Damen Drake II wrote on 19th September 2015 08:18 AM:
Dear DSGHQ users,

I am proud to announce the wedding of myself and Empress Chelsey Drake!

This will be the greatest royal wedding of all time, there will be much cake and pie! And the celebration will last more than an hour!

After marrying the Empress I will regain my right to the throne of the Emperor.

Date
Sunday the 27th of September

Time
5 PM EST / 10 PM UK / 2 PM PST / 69 AM SHREKTIME

Priest
I invite Grand Most Wise High Toblermoth Priest Jacobg627 of if failing this I invite Wise Priest Balin or Most Wise Mico.

Best Man
Emperor Tennis

Flower Girls
I invite any of the following to wear a dress and throw flowers around
~ Sampop
~ Jilly (jilloy)
~ DreamBurst
~ Reds
~ Adawg

Groomsmen
I invite
~ Cyberwolf
~ Hashir
~ Sriram
~ Gamer
~ Ghost

Bridesmaid
Chelsey invites
~ Kara
~ Sadie
~ Mckinlee
~ DanceBear II
~ Kricken

Minute of Silence
We will have a minute of silence to remember DanceBear I 's sacrifice

Archie
Archie

Wedding Feast
There will be two feasts, before the wedding in the courtyard and after the wedding in the throne room.

Joust
There shalth be a royal jousteth after the weddingeth between two brave Knights. Whoever wins will become a Knight if they are not already and receive 2000 gold!

See you there!
(by the way someone please make a wedding gfx I will pay well)
So Adawg has to wear a dress and throw flowers? Heh heh

Member of the DSGHQ.
Questions? PM me.
Say 1...2...3 and I'll be there no matter what!
<3

hot eyebrows
Master
1,101 posts
Seen 1st June 2023
20th September 2015, 01:46 AM

PLEASE ADAWG GO AS THE FLOWER GIRL!!!!!!!

Also why is there is subtitle saying "Archie" then underneath it says Archie. Lool

Foot

princess
Master
819 posts
Seen 28th November 2021
20th September 2015, 01:49 AM

If you do give me permission, I would be extremely honoured to make a wedding gfx, I am really good at them, Pm me if you would like to choose a background.

masquerade
paper faces on parade
masquerade

543 posts
Seen 17th January 2019
20th September 2015, 02:19 AM

Funny joke with Adawg being a flower girl.Hope to see everyone at the wedding!

~Mal Hunters

Adventure Awaits....

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
20th September 2015, 07:54 AM

CPManiac wrote on 19th September 2015 08:41 AM:
Spectacular! This will be a wonderful wedding, we've all truly hoped for this day. Although, I do have to say something. Am I the only one that felt that Damen planned for himself to die? That he was to be stripped of his title? That he was going to marry Chelsey and get it back? Was this truly the only way to marry Chelsey? If I am incorrect, please tell me. But if this is correct, this truly wasn't the way to go. It isn't right to plan for a crimezone character to kill you as an excuse to lose your title, marry Chelsey, and gain your title again. I feel if you are using crimezone for your own personal will, then this is up to you. You created crimezone, the game, everything, so if my 'theory' is correct, and you are truly doing this, then think about it.

If I'm incorrect, I'm truly sorry I thought so. Lets get back to the wedding. I cannot wait for you two to be married, for this was a ship back in early 2013 or even earlier. It would be so cute if they got hitched virtually and ruled your OldCp kingdom together. I can't wait to come to your wedding; congrats you two!

Bro I was going to marry Chelsey anyway XD Why would I have to die to marry Chelsey? We've been planning this for weeks now. As Emperor you can marry anyone, like when I was going to marry Sofie I didn't die before it. I wasn't expecting you to show this lack of insight. My penguin wasn't invincible, that would have been cheating the deal I made with Mickey.

+1 by Sam , Mists and rami

Queen Regent of Snaildom
Master
1,826 posts
Seen 15th August 2023
20th September 2015, 08:01 AM

Damen Drake II wrote on 20th September 2015 07:54 AM:
CPManiac said on 19th September 2015 08:41 AM:
Spectacular! This will be a wonderful wedding, we've all truly hoped for this day. Although, I do have to say something. Am I the only one that felt that Damen planned for himself to die? That he was to be stripped of his title? That he was going to marry Chelsey and get it back? Was this truly the only way to marry Chelsey? If I am incorrect, please tell me. But if this is correct, this truly wasn't the way to go. It isn't right to plan for a crimezone character to kill you as an excuse to lose your title, marry Chelsey, and gain your title again. I feel if you are using crimezone for your own personal will, then this is up to you. You created crimezone, the game, everything, so if my 'theory' is correct, and you are truly doing this, then think about it.

If I'm incorrect, I'm truly sorry I thought so. Lets get back to the wedding. I cannot wait for you two to be married, for this was a ship back in early 2013 or even earlier. It would be so cute if they got hitched virtually and ruled your OldCp kingdom together. I can't wait to come to your wedding; congrats you two!

Bro I was going to marry Chelsey anyway Why would I have to die to marry Chelsey? We've been planning this for weeks now. As Emperor you can marry anyone, like when I was going to marry Sofie I didn't die before it. I wasn't expecting you to show this lack of insight. My penguin wasn't invincible, that would have been cheating the deal I made with Mickey.
IF YOU WANT TO MARRY CHELSEY, SAY DELSEY IS LIFE, DELSEY IS GOALS XD

<3

jdg
1,404 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
20th September 2015, 08:07 AM

Damen Drake II wrote on 20th September 2015 07:54 AM:
CPManiac said on 19th September 2015 08:41 AM:

Bro I was going to marry Chelsey anyway Why would I have to die to marry Chelsey? We've been planning this for weeks now. As Emperor you can marry anyone, like when I was going to marry Sofie I didn't die before it. I wasn't expecting you to show this lack of insight. My penguin wasn't invincible, that would have been cheating the deal I made with Mickey.
True, he said he was going to marry chelsey in a session in oldCP he said the wedding would be in around 2 weeks, but then he died, and now he's going to marry her to become Emperor once again.

• "Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

Rookie
25 posts
Seen 21st October 2015
20th September 2015, 12:08 PM

nice congrats but why is jacobg always wise priest or mico for weddings? give other wise ones a chance too!

New User!
Rookie
7 posts
Seen 21st February 2016
20th September 2015, 06:18 PM

i think this would be a very good wedding congrats damen and chesley good luck! :) With wisdom and health the healers out.

Kacket
343 posts
Seen 8th March 2022
20th September 2015, 06:25 PM

69 shreck time LOL

Login or join the forums to reply.