Rookie
801 posts
Seen 11th May 2014
18th November 2013, 08:30 PM

I'm leaving and so what I mean by leaving is that I'm not going to be on as often as I used to. You can try to see me on cpps.me. The reason is because my friend is going to get ip banned(courtney6), my bff is quitting(tornado), and my other bffs (May23 and SaraBareille) is ignoring me since she is mod. The 2 mods, no offense, but it's true. Mateo ignores me, Damen ignores me, and I forgot to add that Mateo also hates me. AND Hashir ignores and hates me. When Avax123 was around, people thought that she was me! I really don't wanna talk about her cuz I don't like talking about people this much. Maybe if I change my mind, I will come back, but, every single friend I get ignores me. You guys might say that I'm just trying to get attention, everyone likes the mods and the popular people. I'm not popular, I am just a loser. I thought I was really close to getting mod so I should keep working hard, but obviously, if I was IP banned, I lost all the progress. I was not even near to almost there. The one in red is where I am.
_______l__________l___________l____________l___________l________l_______________
Not there yet,not even close. Little Almost there Keep working! Really close! MOD!

Your friend,

If you want a signature, tell me! I will make you one right away!
Describe how you want it though!
But make sure all credit goes to me!
I also do profile pic studio and helping studio!
Best friends
May23monthly,alison,Sadie,CPManiac,Yoshi,Chipotle,
Friends

Chipotle,chelsey,damen,moshi,Kara,
BFF
May23monthly and Sadie

1,175 posts
Seen 6th March 2016
18th November 2013, 08:34 PM

Aww, sorry about what happend, don't quit though
If you decide to Bye and we will miss you!

+1 by Notacoolman
Abby
Moderator of Forum.
Former Moderator of Oldcp.
Artist.
Best Friends. Damen,Frozo,Sadie,Kara,May,PenguinDSC,CPManiac,Key123,Frogs,Tacofun,
Moshi,Pickle.and everyone else

Veteran
Master
5,478 posts
Seen 29th August 2023
18th November 2013, 08:35 PM

Please don't leave, i never ignored you i had to do my job as in helping users. It is busy but none to worry im no longer a mod :).

+1 by Ninjay and CPManiac, -1 by Abby
Hi, I'm Scott.
[DSGHQ Veteran || Senior Captain || Master]

Questions, comments, concerns? Don't hesitate to message me.

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
18th November 2013, 08:46 PM

Sad to see you go bye :(

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
18th November 2013, 08:48 PM

I dont ignore you.... whenever i see you there is people crowding me! Its hard to do my job, please dont leave. I will always be your friend.

+1 by Notacoolman

Login or join the forums to reply.