18th November 2013

Coming home, Not giving up.

Made by Gaf in Introductions and Leaving

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
18th November 2013, 09:18 PM

Hello guys, I have changed my mind, I am staying;.
If you say, TORNADO I THOUGHT YOU QUIT, JUST QUIT AND BE DONE!! Or, YOU SAY YOU QUIT EVERY DAY!!! Its kinda true, Becuse I have troubles on here. But, I really dont give a poop.

I decided, I want to NOT give up on my position back. I said I was quitting becuse I get bullied on chat, It was by freezer's friend, He saw, and just said lol... Once agian, Not doing a good job. Also,
I got VERY mad I got demoted. I dont think it is a fair demotation, but asking why will get me nowhere... Im sorry if you were happy I was leaving, and I keep posting a coming back, But deal with it. Life aint perfect, and you have to learn that someday.

Happy thanks giviing... And enjoy life, Bye!

+1 by PenguinDSC, Dexter and Abby, -1 by Kara
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

♪ ♫ ♪
Master
2,958 posts
Seen 30th December 2020
18th November 2013, 09:51 PM

OH JOY!!! I prayed for this all along and this is what I am thankful for today! :D WB Tornado! Your son Furry was about to die! XD I am so glad you are back because I would have terribly missed you!

Cookie Monster, you cheered me up, and guess what? She is staying! :D GROOVE WITH ME!!!

COOKIE! I WANNA EAT IT!

You only care for the cookie, huh?

ELVIS, play it!

Dream On!
~PenguinDSC~

+1 by Gaf, Notacoolman and Ninjay

1,433 posts
Seen 22nd October 2015
18th November 2013, 10:03 PM

welcome back. by the way, you were complaning about demotion but then u told us that "we need to deal with it because life isn't perfect". something about that just doesn't seem right.

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
23rd November 2013, 08:36 AM

It was a misunderstanding.Freezer was saying lol to something else and didn't notice the bullying.

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd November 2013, 09:32 AM

Tornado, you could have left out the part about someone else. People make mistakes and you know that.. you also know it is not cool to make posts about other people. I am glad your back and your demotion was a fair one. You made a big mistake which was un-fair ban. You banned someone after you kicked once... It is kick,kick,kick,ban. And depending on what the person said or did, it could just be a ban. But it was when someone asks for credits.. and you just kick them and do not warn them and tell them what they did.. they will be clueless on why it happened. When they do it again and cannot get back on the account.. they will be upset and confused.

Kara
Administrator

Master
5,463 posts
Seen 11th January 2023
23rd November 2013, 09:35 AM

Well At least your staying this time lol ~Sting

+1 by Gaf

Master
840 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
23rd November 2013, 10:06 AM

Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Tornado!

+1 by Gaf

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
23rd November 2013, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Tornado, you could have left out the part about someone else. People make mistakes and you know that.. you also know it is not cool to make posts about other people. I am glad your back and your demotion was a fair one. You made a big mistake which was un-fair ban. You banned someone after you kicked once... It is kick,kick,kick,ban. And depending on what the person said or did, it could just be a ban. But it was when someone asks for credits.. and you just kick them and do not warn them and tell them what they did.. they will be clueless on why it happened. When they do it again and cannot get back on the account.. they will be upset and confused.
I have gave him a warning, then 3 kicks.... It was his time :/

Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

Login or join the forums to reply.