Made by Damen in Announcements

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
21st October 2015, 12:31 PM

DSGHQ AGENCY
Special Ops Recruitment

Over the next few weeks, starting this Friday, we are going to have a special recruitment program in which anybody
in OldCP may join the training each Friday to face down special tests in order to qualify to work as a Guard in the DSGHQ Agency.

Whoever does not perform to the set standard of that week will be disqualified from the program.
Whoever proves to be the strongest and smartest out of the other competitors will become the new
Agent working behind the scenes with the Administrators and other secret agents.

So, interested? Come along to see if you qualify.

The program starts easy and then becomes harder. There are in total going to be 7 rounds.
In round 6 and 7, the final rounds, you will actually be required to use Agency weapons in set up tests.

The program is going to be lead by the toughest Agents in the Agency.

Round 1 & 2
The competition kicks off with two days of training. Firstly on Friday 23rd of October and secondly on Saturday 24th of October.
Afterwards, it will occur each week on Friday at the same time.

Time
Every round will start at 5 PM EST. The final may start earlier or later depending on the needs of the finalists.

Requirements
Anybody can compete, male and female, inexperienced or experienced.

Teams?
You will not be in teams, but for some exercises you may be put into teams.

What is it like?
This isn't the Game of Mods. It's tougher, harder, crueler and will require only the very best. Doubt it will be that bad? You'll see.

Can I back out?
Sure you can, chicken

Questions?
Thought not

+1 by MrSam, Warda, rami, Mists and 45 others

374 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
21st October 2015, 12:43 PM

Great idea Damen! Hopefully people will participate in this!

Name: MrSam
Favourite Food: Pasta & Pizza
Favourite Drink: Anything
Hobbies: Playing This Game :)

I Love OldCp :D

Now 12, Sorry!

413 posts
Seen 25th August 2023
21st October 2015, 12:50 PM

Damen Drake wrote on 21st October 2015 12:31 PM:
DSGHQ AGENCY
Special Ops Recruitment

Over the next few weeks, starting this Friday, we are going to have a special recruitment program in which anybody
in OldCP may join the training each Friday to face down special tests in order to qualify to work as a Guard in the DSGHQ Agency.

Whoever does not perform to the set standard of that week will be disqualified from the program.
Whoever proves to be the strongest and smartest out of the other competitors will become the new
Agent working behind the scenes with the Administrators and other secret agents.

The program starts easy and then becomes harder. There are in total going to be 7 rounds.
In round 6 and 7, the final rounds, you will actually be required to use Agency weapons in set up tests.

Round 1 & 2
The competition kicks off with two days of training. Firstly on Friday 23rd of October and secondly on Saturday 24th of October.

Time
Every round will start at 5 PM EST. The final may start earlier or later depending on the needs of the finalists.

Requirements

Teams?

What is it like?
This isn't the Game of Mods. It's tougher, harder, crueler and will require only the very best. Doubt it will be that bad? You'll see.

Can I back out?
Sure you can, chicken

Questions?
Thought not

HEY! who you calling a chicken?

+1 by trixie, Anna and dounia

hiss
1,414 posts
Seen 10th February 2022
21st October 2015, 01:00 PM

Can't come bc timezones rip
but good luck to everyone who is participating, hope you have fun and try your best!! <3

xxx

153 posts
Seen 1st November 2022
21st October 2015, 01:06 PM

Timezone... 2am. School is more important right?

+1 by Mists
| Friends |
| Heygirl | Baffed | Bailey | Riley | Savveh | MNM21 | Poolpie | LemmyLime | Arona | Anna | Sparka | Ollo | Malorie | Saber | Dopesir |
This is not in any particular order

;
113 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
21st October 2015, 01:09 PM

trinity wrote on 21st October 2015 01:00 PM:
Can't come bc timezones rip
but good luck to everyone who is participating, hope you have fun and try your best!!

same katri^

+1 by trixie

jdg
1,404 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
21st October 2015, 01:10 PM

I'll be there, and I will not back down.

• "Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

cool guy
1,696 posts
Seen 28th July 2022
21st October 2015, 01:19 PM

Oh thats a bummer :(. It's 2 AM for me.

Donec mors nos separaveri
1,013 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st October 2015, 01:20 PM

Damen Drake wrote on 21st October 2015 12:31 PM:
DSGHQ AGENCY
Special Ops Recruitment

Round 1 & 2

Time

Requirements

Teams?

What is it like?

Can I back out?
Sure you can, chicken

Questions?
Thought not

Huzzah! I shall attend to this recruitment, and I will not back out. I hope to perform well and hopefully be victorious! (Unless there's a fighting part, then I' d die.) *cough* ANYWAY, can the event be at 4 PM?

-Orbay

+1 by George

Lets move to the rhythm of the water
225 posts
Seen 10th March 2016
21st October 2015, 01:23 PM

I like the idea of new people protecting the empire from harm. I hope a lot of people participate in it, or else we won't have a good amount to show up. And, indeed, it will be hard (even harder than I could ever imagine), But, I hope that won't stop people from showing their best, at the end or beginning, Good luck to all the people playing! ~Design4real

cool guy
1,696 posts
Seen 28th July 2022
21st October 2015, 01:25 PM

Watching comments like 'Timezones :c'.

Administrator
2,338 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st October 2015, 01:27 PM

Woah! Sounds tough, something I would love to try.
I'll be there for most of them, good luck to everyone else trying.

Kara
Administrator

Master
838 posts
Seen 7th July 2023
21st October 2015, 01:28 PM

Greetings,

I was hoping that I could make it, but due to school, I would not be able to attend.

Good luck to those who are competing. :)

~ CoffeeCow Dawn Rose

+1 by Mists and Mercer

Master
1,694 posts
Seen 9th July 2022
21st October 2015, 02:03 PM

I will try to attend Hope I win :D

here's an old image I have

The Legend
1,333 posts
Seen 10th September 2019
21st October 2015, 02:33 PM

I like it, I like it. The Warlord will attend.

Login or join the forums to reply.