total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
21st October 2015, 06:04 PM

Damen Drake wrote on 21st October 2015 12:31 PM:
DSGHQ AGENCY
Special Ops Recruitment

Over the next few weeks, starting this Friday, we are going to have a special recruitment program in which anybody
in OldCP may join the training each Friday to face down special tests in order to qualify to work as a Guard in the DSGHQ Agency.

Whoever does not perform to the set standard of that week will be disqualified from the program.
Whoever proves to be the strongest and smartest out of the other competitors will become the new
Agent working behind the scenes with the Administrators and other secret agents.

So, interested? Come along to see if you qualify.

The program starts easy and then becomes harder. There are in total going to be 7 rounds.
In round 6 and 7, the final rounds, you will actually be required to use Agency weapons in set up tests.

The program is going to be lead by the toughest Agents in the Agency.

Round 1 & 2
The competition kicks off with two days of training. Firstly on Friday 23rd of October and secondly on Saturday 24th of October.
Afterwards, it will occur each week on Friday at the same time.

Time
Every round will start at 5 PM EST. The final may start earlier or later depending on the needs of the finalists.

Requirements
Anybody can compete, male and female, inexperienced or experienced.

Teams?
You will not be in teams, but for some exercises you may be put into teams.

What is it like?
This isn't the Game of Mods. It's tougher, harder, crueler and will require only the very best. Doubt it will be that bad? You'll see.

Can I back out?
Sure you can, chicken

Questions?
Thought not

Damen, there should be a weekend mini-training or something for PST people. It starts at 2 pm for me, and I am still in school at that time.

Banned
2,542 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
21st October 2015, 06:14 PM

Are you sure it has to be on fridays? I live in the west coast of the united states, When it's 5pm for everyone, It'll be 2:00pm and I get out of school at 3:11.
Can I still compete if I show up a bit late?

Cat lover
Master
1,721 posts
Seen 2nd January 2022
21st October 2015, 06:37 PM

Tent Clegane wrote on 21st October 2015 04:03 PM:
The agents were here before TSA was thought off, Guards are the agency..... :I
When i said Copyrighted I think you would have figured it was a Joke,
also TSA Was formed in 2012 the idea originated from A RP Mission which gave me the Idea to form TSA Here
next off I didn't know that
lets just keep this behind us for now see u later!

[/spoiler] [/center]

i am forever thankful Zeternal :)

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
21st October 2015, 06:44 PM

Unfortunately the events on the DSGHQ can not be convenient for everyone, the reason why it's on these specific days and times are because most people are playing during them. You can still compete if you show up late.

+1 by rami, Mists and George

jdg
1,404 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
21st October 2015, 06:51 PM

Damen Drake wrote on 21st October 2015 06:44 PM:
Unfortunately the events on the DSGHQ can not be convenient for everyone, the reason why it's on these specific days and times are because most people are playing during them. You can still compete if you show up late.
I like the ideas of repeating this every friday, if you miss 1 round, are you disqualified?

+1 by George
  • "Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

People change, memories dont
887 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
21st October 2015, 06:53 PM

DSGHQ AGENCY
Special Ops Recruitment

Over the next few weeks, starting this Friday, we are going to have a special recruitment program in which anybody
in OldCP may join the training each Friday to face down special tests in order to qualify to work as a Guard in the DSGHQ Agency.

Whoever does not perform to the set standard of that week will be disqualified from the program.
Whoever proves to be the strongest and smartest out of the other competitors will become the new
Agent working behind the scenes with the Administrators and other secret agents.

The program starts easy and then becomes harder. There are in total going to be 7 rounds.
In round 6 and 7, the final rounds, you will actually be required to use Agency weapons in set up tests.

Round 1 & 2
The competition kicks off with two days of training. Firstly on Friday 23rd of October and secondly on Saturday 24th of October.

Time
Every round will start at 5 PM EST. The final may start earlier or later depending on the needs of the finalists.

Requirements

Teams?

What is it like?
This isn't the Game of Mods. It's tougher, harder, crueler and will require only the very best. Doubt it will be that bad? You'll see.

Can I back out?
Sure you can, chicken

Questions?
Thought not
Sounds awesome ^-^

I wish I was that girl

aye
28 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
21st October 2015, 07:32 PM

DSGHQ AGENCY
Special Ops Recruitment

Round 1 & 2

Time

Requirements

Teams?

What is it like?

Can I back out?
Sure you can, chicken

Questions?
Thought not

You tease! We'll just see who wins, boy or girl! (At the session you said something about Girls and Barbies), #squadgirl YOU ARE GOING DOWWWNNN DAMEN WITH THE REST OF YOUR PITY TRIBE :P

skippy
Master
991 posts
Seen 8th February 2021
21st October 2015, 08:45 PM

I'm gonna win this >:)!!!

+1 by George

Thanks Daisy! :)

http://prntscr.com/5sqc84

Thank you Jacks!

1,952 posts
Seen 6th January 2023
22nd October 2015, 05:18 AM

i'll be competing even though it will start for me at 5am but i wake up at 4:40am and it would be Saturday for me so probably i will be there

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
22nd October 2015, 05:33 AM

Jilly Martin wrote on 22nd October 2015 05:18 AM:
i'll be competing even though it will start for me at 5am but i wake up at 4:40am and it would be Saturday for me so probably i will be there

Wow good for you
Tent Clegane wrote on 21st October 2015 06:51 PM:
Damen Drake said on 21st October 2015 06:44 PM:

I like the ideas of repeating this every friday, if you miss 1 round, are you disqualified?

Quality not quantity

+1 by rami, Mists and George

jdg
1,404 posts
Seen 10th August 2023
22nd October 2015, 06:40 AM

Damen Drake wrote on 22nd October 2015 05:33 AM:
Jilly Martin said on 22nd October 2015 05:18 AM:

Wow good for you

Tent Clegane said on 21st October 2015 06:51 PM:
Damen Drake said on 21st October 2015 06:44 PM:

Quality not quantity
Thank you, I asked this before the session. All of these will be at 12 am for me, so I may miss just one, I'll try my best to be there in each and every single one, and still show quality.

+1 by George
  • "Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

cool guy
1,696 posts
Seen 28th July 2022
22nd October 2015, 11:36 AM

Damen Drake wrote on 21st October 2015 06:44 PM:

Is it possible for you to arrange different times hosted by different people? ( You and the Emperor Helper, Cyberwolf or Tennis )

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
22nd October 2015, 01:07 PM

DSGHQ AGENCY
Special Ops Recruitment

Round 1 & 2

Time

Requirements

Teams?

What is it like?

Can I back out?
Sure you can, chicken

Questions?
Thought not
Mmm, This seems to be a very tough Challenge you have planned well Damen. I perhaps shall take part in this Special Ops Recruitment and No I will not back down, I shall try my very best.

Hotdoog Rock
Rookie
41 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
22nd October 2015, 01:11 PM

Good idea, but honestly, insulting people is soooo yesterday. <---(I do not normally say soooo yesterday) and please could you change the times because making every competition or event happen at 10pm UK makes British people have a hard time attending the event.

Reset

im in the hood like kenny
Master
583 posts
Seen 30th August 2023
22nd October 2015, 06:26 PM

I'll make sure to come.

Login or join the forums to reply.