The Djinn Trials

Made by Damen in Announcements

i’m rigby, shut up
348 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st November 2015, 01:53 AM

Cristal wrote on 31st October 2015 08:04 PM:
Hashir said on 31st October 2015 07:58 PM:
I will get my best detectives to solve his riddle.

Good luck to them.

Hashir on the case dun dun dun Hashir is there dun dun dun HASHIR AND THE DETECTIVES -does /f 49- You can't pass them.

LOL..

This is really interesting good luck to Gamer!! He already killed 6 djinns we know he can do more!!
HASHIR ON THE CASE!!!!

rigby
professional slay

The Wicked Boss
466 posts
Seen 28th February 2016
1st November 2015, 01:28 AM

Damen Drake wrote on 31st October 2015 07:53 PM:
I think you all should know about what's happening in the Undead Realm or as you'd call it, the 'Trials'.

I made stories to educate you on what happens there, and the stories seemed very fast paced like there was always something happening on the same day. But reality isn't like that.

The two warriors, firstly Sir Gamer and unexpectedly joining him, Sir Matthew who was banished there so he could make use of himself before he dies.

Sir Gamer was sent in mainly because we've been told for a while that he's some sort of special warrior that will save the world, or our fun world of OldCP. I haven't played a part in selecting him but I wanted to see how far he could get.

So we sent Gamer in two days before Matthew was banished. It was Sunday the 25th of this month. Gamer was tested by someone who called himself Sir Galmond but was actually just a trick. Gamer slew him.

After that Gamer told me about forest boys coming to tell him about Snowfalls hunting him down with her soldiers.

After Matthew joined they together have defeated about 4 Djinn Soldiers of Snowfalls, and two solo djinn spirits.

Gamer also told me about a fighter that attacked Matthew, attempting to make him join Hgar even though Hgar is dead. This was a trickster sent by Snowfalls. But the fighter was unexpectedly killed by a un unknown force and since then no Djinn have appeared.

The trials have proved to be a surprisingly quiet but dangerous place.

You may be wondering though about Snowfalls and her crown. That's the whole reason they're there. Well so far there's been no real clues as to where all the Djinn are and where the Temple is. Only a short riddle given by Glarthir which goes something like...

Quote:
Under fire of the night sky on the top of the mountain is where the temple is

That's almost all I can tell you at the moment. I give my best wishes to Gamer on his quest to fulfil his destiny... hopefully.

What if Gamer fails? I'll get our full forces in there don't worry.

The Warriors Rise.

Unknown Yet..

B19 BOY
Master
2,048 posts
Seen 28th August 2023
1st November 2015, 05:14 AM

I think you all should know about what's happening in the Undead Realm or as you'd call it, the 'Trials'.

I made stories to educate you on what happens there, and the stories seemed very fast paced like there was always something happening on the same day. But reality isn't like that.

The two warriors, firstly Sir Gamer and unexpectedly joining him, Sir Matthew who was banished there so he could make use of himself before he dies.

Sir Gamer was sent in mainly because we've been told for a while that he's some sort of special warrior that will save the world, or our fun world of OldCP. I haven't played a part in selecting him but I wanted to see how far he could get.

So we sent Gamer in two days before Matthew was banished. It was Sunday the 25th of this month. Gamer was tested by someone who called himself Sir Galmond but was actually just a trick. Gamer slew him.

After that Gamer told me about forest boys coming to tell him about Snowfalls hunting him down with her soldiers.

After Matthew joined they together have defeated about 4 Djinn Soldiers of Snowfalls, and two solo djinn spirits.

Gamer also told me about a fighter that attacked Matthew, attempting to make him join Hgar even though Hgar is dead. This was a trickster sent by Snowfalls. But the fighter was unexpectedly killed by a un unknown force and since then no Djinn have appeared.

You may be wondering though about Snowfalls and her crown. That's the whole reason they're there. Well so far there's been no real clues as to where all the Djinn are and where the Temple is. Only a short riddle given by Glarthir which goes something like...

Quote:

That's almost all I can tell you at the moment. I give my best wishes to Gamer on his quest to fulfil his destiny... hopefully.

What if Matthew and I survive and defeat the djinn and get the crown? will he be allowed to return to the normal world, with me or will he remain banished there forever?

556 posts
Seen 6th February 2016
1st November 2015, 06:42 AM

Quote:

Aright. Thanks for updating me Emperor Damen. I wonder if Matthew will make any kills.
+1 i guess. ;)

[ Thanks Emmie!!!
Thanks Midnightwolf!
Thanks Lils

Lets move to the rhythm of the water
225 posts
Seen 10th March 2016
1st November 2015, 09:07 AM

Under the fire of the night sky, and top of the mountain is where the temple is. Hm. A bonfire is fire under a dark night. Mountain could be ski hill. Maybe tunnels connecting the cove to ski hill? Just a guess, not a fact.

YES
Master
2,119 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
1st November 2015, 01:37 PM

Must have the weight of oldcp on their shoulders

Good luck to them

learn from me

Master
1,167 posts
Seen 10th February 2021
1st November 2015, 07:17 PM

Best of luck to Sir Gamer and Warlord Matthew.

total trash
Master
3,372 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
1st November 2015, 11:12 PM

Hashir wrote on 31st October 2015 07:58 PM:
I will get my best detectives to solve his riddle.

Good luck to them.

I have a couple ideas about the riddle. In summary, one of my biggest theories is that the temple is near the Oldway. As you know, the Djinn symbol backwards is at the Oldway on one of the rocks. That the blue pop up says can be opened remotely. But, additionally, in the riddle Glarthir told, he mentioned "fire under the night sky". How do you get into the oldway in the first place (at cove)? Well, by drenching the fire out with a water bottle. The fire could represent daylight, and the water could symbolize night "drowning" out daylight. But how is The Cove "on top of the mountain?", I ask myself. Well, I'm in the process of thinking about that. I have several ideas, and I need to look at some scrolls and stories about Rocketsnail and the Djinn.

Login or join the forums to reply.