21st November 2013

Suicide

Made by Malorie in Introductions and Leaving

Master
1,051 posts
Seen 7th August 2022
21st November 2013, 01:00 AM

Suicide seems to be the only option to get away from all the bully's , name calling , Rude , harsh people in this world so I'm just going to end it all I don't care if I'm showing my weakness I just wanna give up I'm dead when you read this , I'm a pointless human being and I'm just a waist of air , you all hate me and I dislike only 4 of you , will not name who but it's alright I forgive your sour words that came from your heart that you secretly don't give a pinky about me , it's alright I forgive you no need for guilt .
this is the end of hashtagfood aka Malorie :) I've had serious fun but also a lot of hate , I've been self harming all day my arms are covered and so are my thighs , I'm dizzy and I haven't eattin all day , I'm tired of crying and I'm tired of all this medication I've been on suicide watch for a while now but I guess that won't be needed anymore :c Well this is the end .... goodbye , goodnight , goodmorning and have a good life :)

+1 by ForumHelper, xXvioletXx, Fizz, CPManiac and 6 others, -1 by SoxFan
contact me through discord if you need me @honey#4967
<3

691 posts
Seen 7th May 2015
21st November 2013, 01:11 AM

But people can't just suicide! Crazy people do suicide, and you're not crazy so you'll not suicide right?:/ You've been a great person before and after. You're a Moderator in a best wonderful game, and that's what you'll show us?:( You're going to hell if you suicide! Such weird thing to do in life. I don't care about the Bullies cauz they just wasting their time! Don't believe in Bullies. They just look very ugly than us.

Loading Swag.. 0% ██████] 100%

GIFs/Signatures Credited to Polarmanax

Master
1,827 posts
Seen 19th May 2023
21st November 2013, 01:15 AM

Please. Don't Malorie!

Master
538 posts
Seen 4th July 2019
21st November 2013, 01:18 AM

Don't do this. Don't let them win.

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
21st November 2013, 02:00 AM

Please, no! Whatever you do, ignore those bullies! Please stay with us friend, we can sort out those bullies.

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Master
803 posts
Seen 17th January 2023
21st November 2013, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Suicide seems to be the only option to get away from all the bully's , name calling , Rude , harsh people in this world so I'm just going to end it all I don't care if I'm showing my weakness I just wanna give up I'm dead when you read this , I'm a pointless human being and I'm just a waist of air , you all hate me and I dislike only 4 of you , will not name who but it's alright I forgive your sour words that came from your heart that you secretly don't give a pinky about me , it's alright I forgive you no need for guilt .

this is the end of hashtagfood aka Malorie :) I've had serious fun but also a lot of hate , I've been self harming all day my arms are covered and so are my thighs , I'm dizzy and I haven't eattin all day , I'm tired of crying and I'm tired of all this medication I've been on suicide watch for a while now but I guess that won't be needed anymore :c Well this is the end .... goodbye , goodnight , goodmorning and have a good life :)
You got demoted?!

+1 by Jacobg627, -1 by Pieguy, and Frogs

Yooooooooooooooooooooo
347 posts
Seen 26th January 2023
21st November 2013, 03:08 AM

just...dont! people are jealos of you! donr quit! we need u! youre awesome! and just hope that we will be friends...

Fizz
Master
437 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st November 2013, 07:14 AM

No!!!!!!! I cant let this happen... plz #food think about your friends, they dont bully you the try to help.
A quote from Fizz Soda.

a cool photo I made in 2013

Veteran
Master
3,526 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
21st November 2013, 07:23 AM

You didn't have to do this. :(

"Behind this mask there is more than just flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea... and ideas are bulletproof." -V

520 posts
Seen 28th June 2021
21st November 2013, 07:43 AM

If a bunch of bullies online make you do this, I don't know what to say. Of course there's probably personal things involved in this. And you must remember, once it happens, you can't go back. Are you willing to give your life to some bullies? You can end it all now, or you can stay strong, we got your back.

"Everyone has heard that a million monkeys typing on a million typewriters would eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Thanks to the internet, we now know that this is not true."

To Find A FlashLight You Need A FlashLight
372 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
21st November 2013, 07:49 AM

NO DONT DO THIS PLEASE,
I BEG YOU!
DONT END IT PLEASE!

+1 by Ninjay

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
21st November 2013, 07:56 AM

Quote:

You've already thought of suicide before.Don't do it!Everyone's here for a reason.To live for the Lord.He loves everyone.Even murderers.We should hate the sin and love the sinner.

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
21st November 2013, 07:58 AM

Hash,look at your title! It says,"My friends keep me strong." Live up to it Malorie!

+1 by Chandler
~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

Rap Diablo
Master
3,463 posts
Seen 30th September 2022
21st November 2013, 09:02 AM

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!! WAS ANYONE THERE AT THE OFFICE LAST NIGHT????????

+1 by Ender Skippy

1,856 posts
Seen 27th July 2015
21st November 2013, 09:48 AM

Malorie please don't commit suiside! Please we all love you! I hope you divide life not death!

Hey Hey Hey! Whats shakin' bacon'?

Login or join the forums to reply.