21st November 2013

I cannot contend with death threats.

Made by Damen in Announcements

Master
1,051 posts
Seen 7th August 2022
22nd November 2013, 02:20 AM

tornado I haven't seen one scratch on you , go on tiny chat and show your scars I do not believe you . x

+1 by dayton, -1 by Gaf, Lone, Ender Skippy, Notacoolman and 5 others
contact me through discord if you need me @honey#4967
<3

frozo<3
Master
1,701 posts
Seen 31st August 2023
22nd November 2013, 02:23 AM

Quote:
tornado I haven't seen one scratch on you , go on tiny chat and show your scars I do not believe you . x
I don't want to show my scars it's embarrassing, plus I'm in bed now . Nvm, I do not want to make you mad.

+1 by May23 and Abby, -1 by Malorie
Epic signature from thisismyname Cool signature from Cheep! Cool sig from Bella

Master
1,051 posts
Seen 7th August 2022
22nd November 2013, 02:31 AM

I will not believe you because u have not mentioned this until I have you just want ATTENTION. ugh I'm so through with you! you just want attention and your a goody goody that goes and tells your " bestie mods " about all the people u hate ! And I happen to be one , you run off plan a lie and spread it and it goes off like wild fire , Every mod gets demoted and you got demoted for starting rumors , your the girl that everyone loves and wants to be friends with your the girl that spreads hateful rumors and starts stuff ! You get me introuble and I just take all ur ! POOP! YOU LET ME SINK! While you rise! you take all my friends , you turn EVERYONE against me ! you even got me DEMOTED over a lie! And now your lying and saying u self harm I HAVENT SEEN ONE SPECK of scratch of you and you don't wanna show me because it's embarrassing ?! I'm proud of my scars ! they show people I'm in pain and I'm trying to fight myself !
I'm trying to be someone but your just a coward that hides behind powerful friends and lets everyone SINK! Your a bully a know it all and you know what screw you because you aren't worth my time , I'm done with you TORNADO your just a walking train wreck trying to get everyone to turn against me ! WELL HONEY YOU GOT IT! everyone HATES me because of ur blabber mouth running of telling untruthful lies ! I have been standing by my word saying I'm not a bully but u just find a way to make me mad and take pictures of me and turn them into something bad!
IM THROUGH WITH YOU!

+1 by Templar, Rocket, tennis, dayton and 1 other, -1 by Gaf, vella, LivinFurry, Abby and 1 other
<3

Master
1,051 posts
Seen 7th August 2022
22nd November 2013, 02:38 AM

go ahead dislike me hate me I don't care I'm through tornado your a bully and I hate you so much . I hate you.

+1 by Templar, Scott, Rocket, tennis and 1 other, -1 by Gaf, May23, vella, LivinFurry and 3 others
<3

2,325 posts
Seen 2nd November 2015
22nd November 2013, 03:04 AM

Hashtagfood, you might feel of her that way, but that does not mean you need to do that.
Yes, you are angry, yes, you might hate her.
But, just think; Be the better person.
You dont need to call her and tell her that. If you keep doing that, she might call you names back. Thus the circle will go round and round, and will never stop.
End this.
I would lock this post before any other name calling happens again....
Would not want a fight to start.

+1 by Gaf, Damen, CPManiac, Abby and 2 others, -1 by Malorie and Rocket

Master
1,051 posts
Seen 7th August 2022
22nd November 2013, 03:26 AM

I hate her , I don't care if you don't like what I have to say but I hate her

+1 by Scott, Rocket and dayton, -1 by Gaf, Pencil1, vella, LivinFurry and 3 others
<3

Prince
Master
2,721 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
22nd November 2013, 03:51 AM

I'am glad people are taking more notice of bulling now. It recently has got to extreme. Thanks for this post Damen, this will help a lot of people and reduce their stress.

Keep up the good work!

+1 by dayton

Some friends
Raindrop, Tennis, Abu, Sadie, Toby, Chelsey, Hashir, Kara, Damen, Bailey
I am that prince which you probably know from the DSGHQ! I'm obsessed with Jaffa Cakes and Stags!

Daymen
Administrator
5,165 posts
Seen 23rd June 2024
22nd November 2013, 07:30 AM

Tornado, I suggest you stop. hashtagfood, your anger is understandable. Forgiving each other will make you feel calmer, like a great battle that's ended in silence with nothing but the wind. If you cannot forgive, take up your things and go in opposite directions.

Now this topic has ended.

+1 by Hashir, CPManiac, Templar, Marble and 13 others

Login or join the forums to reply.