22nd November 2013
1 view

Unstable

Made by Malorie in Introductions and Leaving

Master
1,051 posts
Seen 7th August 2022
22nd November 2013, 02:00 AM

I'm unstable to be with people below or above my age so I will be cutting everyone off , I'm leaving oldcp Damen just said it himself I'm his post if I'm not emotionally stable I must leave so I guess I should just go , I can't deal with anymore I've been crying and puking between naps , I'm in pain and my cancer is getting worse I'm through with oldcp and pretty much any social part of the world , Ill be with only my boyfriend and my family , that's it , this is how I started suicide watch again
I was in my room it was about 6 the sun already set and it was my older brothers birthday , I started to cry looking through old pictures of me , it was a trigger Every self harmed has a trigger like on a gun you can pull it and hurt someone or kill them , and I hurt myself , I was laying in my bed bleeding when my mom ran upstairs when she heard me screaming and called all my family my arm was wrapped up and I drank about 1 1/2 gallon of water and my sister and her husband arrived , I called down as she tickled me and made me laugh getting a smile on my face , I ordered pizza and we ate my brother was called cause he didn't know so we invited him over , he was mad because he thought it was a surprise party for him but it was a get well for me , I made my mom a drink and walked back inside as he was walking out and I said happy birthday and he went hmph and I walked inside and ate he walks in 2 minutes later and says " well it likes like your fine , And you had to do this suicide shit on my birthday ?!" and left with his ugly wife and my two adorable nieces that screamed bloody murder that they didn't want to leave , I bursted into tears and locked myself in my room and cried all night to the next night then I took pills and ended up in the hospital

+1 by Gaf, Templar, CPManiac, Megumi Kato and 2 others
contact me through discord if you need me @honey#4967
<3

To Find A FlashLight You Need A FlashLight
372 posts
Seen 13th March 2016
22nd November 2013, 02:27 AM

Oh my... I hope you're all right.
Well, bye. :(

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
22nd November 2013, 08:34 AM

Quote:
I'm unstable to be with people below or above my age so I will be cutting everyone off , I'm leaving oldcp Damen just said it himself I'm his post if I'm not emotionally stable I must leave so I guess I should just go , I can't deal with anymore I've been crying and puking between naps , I'm in pain and my cancer is getting worse I'm through with oldcp and pretty much any social part of the world , Ill be with only my boyfriend and my family , that's it , this is how I started suicide watch again

I was in my room it was about 6 the sun already set and it was my older brothers birthday , I started to cry looking through old pictures of me , it was a trigger Every self harmed has a trigger like on a gun you can pull it and hurt someone or kill them , and I hurt myself , I was laying in my bed bleeding when my mom ran upstairs when she heard me screaming and called all my family my arm was wrapped up and I drank about 1 1/2 gallon of water and my sister and her husband arrived , I called down as she tickled me and made me laugh getting a smile on my face , I ordered pizza and we ate my brother was called cause he didn't know so we invited him over , he was mad because he thought it was a surprise party for him but it was a get well for me , I made my mom a drink and walked back inside as he was walking out and I said happy birthday and he went hmph and I walked inside and ate he walks in 2 minutes later and says " well it likes like your fine , And you had to do this suicide shit on my birthday ?!" and left with his ugly wife and my two adorable nieces that screamed bloody murder that they didn't want to leave , I bursted into tears and locked myself in my room and cried all night to the next night then I took pills and ended up in the hospital
NO!!!DON'T LEAVE US!!YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND.YOU'RE JUST UPSET WITH CANCER!!DAMEN WAS WRONG.HE DOESN'T SEE HOW MUCH PAIN YOU'RE IN!!

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

326 posts
Seen 21st December 2014
22nd November 2013, 09:09 AM

Hashtagfood Maybe If You Tried This Thing you might calm down.. Step 1. You AND Tornado Both Apologize At The Same Time. Step 2. If You Want To Be Her Friend Again, All You Have To Do Is Keep It Together. Breath In And Out. Don't Blow Your Top. I Learned To Do This. Anyway Step 3. Ask God To Help You Stop Cutting And You May Have Your Answer. Step 4. Hang Out With People You Dislike, And Learn To Like Them. And Last Of All, Step 5. This One Will Make You Happier. All You Need To Do Is.. Simply Relax. Don't Worry About Those Bullies! Just Relax (this post can work for anyone.) Also Just Try To Become Friends With The Bully If They Were Your Friend, But If They Weren't You Know What You Do? You Tell A Adult. Or Moderator Or The Person Who You Trust To Help. Hope This Post Helped.. Bye.

-Jaycee

+1 by Sophie, May23, DJ and Tacofun, -1 by Malorie

Master
840 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
22nd November 2013, 09:24 AM

Quote:

Hashtagfood, you don't have to leave OldCP. You could stay calm and ignore whoever is bothering you, and just act like the old you again. But if you really mean you're leaving, well, I guess this is goodbye :(.

102 posts
Seen 28th June 2020
22nd November 2013, 11:59 AM

Hash, I understand. I hope for the very best for you in life and will always remember the times we had. I do think it's best that you leave also so that you can recover and deal with all of this without all this added stress contributing to what you're already going through. Thank you for being such an amazing friend and person and I'll miss you so much and send nothing but love your way.

With Love,
Marble

+1 by Malorie, DJ and aaaanimal
Marble :)
Stay classy

Looking for a sword trainer!
988 posts
Seen 14th March 2016
22nd November 2013, 07:47 PM

Well,it looks like she's gone.We will all miss you hash.

~Ninjay

Soul Eater is awesome

Rookie
5 posts
Seen 21st September 2015
24th November 2013, 09:39 AM

I hope everything turns out okay for you hashtag. Take care and try to stay strong, we'll all miss you

Login or join the forums to reply.